Five Star Car Rentals

Five Star Car Rentals

Medsey

MedseyPerth

Five Star service

My whole family and I were extremely pleased with the service and the car we hired from Five Star Car Rentals recently. The manager, David, went out of his way to be helpful with all aspects of the booking and paperwork. His efficiency and general friendliness was really good to experience at both the start and finish to our holiday.

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

This company was so easy to deal with!!

Friendly service no hassle and gave me a free tom tom as my phone was dead. The car was also upgraded and was clean and tidy and most importantly no problem at handover i was charged exactly what i was quoted.

Happy customer :-)

Saxbeau

SaxbeauBrisbane

Great Easy to deal with Family Run Company

Found them on internet and so glad I did ..Made my trip so much easier airport pick up a breeze...great new car at a very reasonable price. Nothing was a hassle..simple easy no hidden extras just a reasonable price for a great car. Thank Guys.

Car Rental Services