100% · 50%

Received Booked Vehicle
Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Brand Manager for Five Star Car Rentals? Claim your listing.

Jonathan
JonathanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Great service and value, first choice in this area

I've booked with Five Star Car Rentals twice now. No hidden costs, upsell, or the usual rubbish. Just get what you pay for, on time, with good service to go with it. And at a fair price. I've actually flow in to Brisbane rather than Maroochydore just so we could get a car from them. If I am going to Brisbane or Gold Coast and need a hire car, I'd be checking them first again.
Even better will be if they can open a Maroochydore office! :D Show details
Mez
MezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Car hire in Brisbane

Such a great experience with five star rentals Brisbane , they were amazing
Even though the pick up and drop off was outside the airport, it was seamless
They were so helpful when we were running late for our flight
Amazing service, thank you so much will definitely use and recommend them anytime:) Mary and Mario Show details
Medsey
MedseyPerth

Five Star service

My whole family and I were extremely pleased with the service and the car we hired from Five Star Car Rentals recently. The manager, David, went out of his way to be helpful with all aspects of the booking and paperwork. His efficiency and general friendliness was really good to experience at both the start and finish to our holiday.

Jenny
JennyPerth, WA2 posts

This company was so easy to deal with!!

Friendly service no hassle and gave me a free tom tom as my phone was dead. The car was also upgraded and was clean and tidy and most importantly no problem at handover i was charged exactly what i was quoted.

Happy customer :-)

Saxbeau
SaxbeauBrisbane

Great Easy to deal with Family Run Company

Found them on internet and so glad I did ..Made my trip so much easier airport pick up a breeze...great new car at a very reasonable price. Nothing was a hassle..simple easy no hidden extras just a reasonable price for a great car. Thank Guys.