Floors by Greensborough

Floors by Greensborough

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Floors by Greensborough? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2
    Ken
    KenCranbourne

Perfect result

After reading Leanne's review I was concerned but I had the opposite result. They were delayed 2 days but then completed my floors in the agreed time. There was a miss but they came back and fixed it. Very happy with the result and that they stand by their service and workmanship.

Leanne
    LeanneMelbourne

Crap service. Keep away

Paid for champagne and got water. Disgusting company and [name removed] will shrug you aside and talk crap. DONT USE THEM

Love, Love, Love my new floor

Floors by Greensborough removed slate, then installed new Hardwood flooring blending into existing flooring in other area's of my home. We could not be more happy with the end result as you can not tell where the new starts and the old finishes. The sanding and staining resulted in a magnificent floor. They were very clean and courteous. Arrived when they said they would. I shopped around but knowing how long I would have to look at and walk on these floors "QUALITY" was so important-I know I made the right choice not to go with a cheap and possibly nasty quote. There are businesses out there cheaper than Stuarts but there is no sense in paying one single dollar for a sub standard job. I would highly recommended FBG

1956
    1956MELBOURNE

Manager Needs Anger Management Classes

Not a happy experience, the manager Stuart was rude, intimidating,a real bully when l raised some concerns do not recommend

Excellent service

We have had Floors by Greensborough sand and seal our floors several times over the last twenty years.

We have always found the service and the professional approach of the sanders to be exemplary.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them to any prospective clients.

Professonal approach and outstanding outcome

A brilliant team effort in preparation, laying parquetry, sanding and staining resulted in a beautiful floor. Highly recommend the company

Robyn
    RobynMelbourne

Great results

We had our parquetry floor originally laid 25 years ago by Floors by Greensborough. They were great to work with then and we have had the same experience again. We had our floor repaired, sanded and re-polished. The workmen were there as advised and we are very happy with the end result. Our floor looks brand new again. I highly recommend Floors by Greensborough.

Shell64
    Shell64Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE my new Floor!

Floors By Greensborough sanded and polished my Tasmanian oak floorboards late last year. I wasn't sure exactly what colour for them to stain it and they were so helpful in applying stains on my floor for me to choose from. I have a gorgeous grey/brown mid tone floor with a great finish exactly what I wanted! The guys were very helpful and friendly and made it easy. My friends have all complimented my floors. I would highly recommend Floors By Greensborough.

Extremely Poor Service - Overcharged

Find out how Floors by Greensborough compares to other Home Renovators

Excellent work by a lovely bloke

After seeing some of the reviews on here we were a tad sceptical but FBG gave us a guarantee so we decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and we did not regret it! The gentleman they sent out was not only a perfectionist, an extremely hard worker, with a precise attention to detail, but he was also a lovely man who we grew to trust implicitly. We couldn't recommend them more. We had cork floors put in throughout the living room, dining room and kitchen and they look absolutely fantastic -- just what we wanted. The job only took a day longer than we expected, but the reasons were unavoidable. Thanks so much the team at Floors by Greensborough!
    Fast, dedicated, fantastic attention to detail

Warning to all

These guys are the worst floor people in the country. Left sanding marks everywhere. Stain all over my freshly painted walls. Destroyed my side skirts.
    The manager is rude. Warning to all. Do not use these guys. Should be shut down. Wouldn't let then sand a clothes peg, they would stuff it up somehow.

Everything. Bad service. Rude manager.

Great service, great floors

We engaged Floors by Greensborough to repair and strengthen our sub-floor, and then supply and install our hardwood floating floor. The company provided excellent advice, the material is great quality and the service was impeccable. We are completely happy with the final result. Thank you to [name removed] and all concerned.
    Service and quality were great!
    Store is not open on Saturday afternoon

Find out how Floors by Greensborough compares to other Home Renovators

Incompetent sub contractors and poor result, along with shocking admin team

These guys quoted to do a full sand and polish of my baltic floors, they did such a terrible job, the floor was covered in dusty lumps and sanding marks in the polish because they used paper that was too course. I would not recommen them - to top it off the admin team could not even spell my name and are rude - they hung up on me when i tried to call them to discuss the matter.

melbourne 2