4.4 from 1,638 reviews

1,232

Rachelle Willett

Rachelle WillettDarling Downs, QLD

Quality product!

Excellent product. Our blinds are great quality! We could not be happier with our decision to use this company. Australian made and owned is very important to us and they tick all the boxes

Top Shelf

Top ShelfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top shelf

Top shelf product supported by first class service throughout. Communication was excellent - would rate it the best I've ever experienced. I cannot recommend this company more highly - great experience, great product.

rpop

rpopSydney Surrounds, NSW

Grass

Just had artificial grass done at the side of the house, looks AMAZING.
Kris and Michael did a marvellous job even fixed sloppy side, even it out and now its a pleasure to look at it.
Thank you Michael and Kris!!!!

SkimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales service

Installation took 9 weeks not the promised 5 weeks. Installer consistently late by 90 minutes and mismeasured causing delays. Back office staff treated me like a criminal on payment. Poor!

Roxanne Breccia

Roxanne BrecciaSydney, NSW

Great result

From our first enquiry to the finished product the company were amazing. So happy with the end result. We were contacted within one day of my online request and a representative came to quote within days. All in all it only took 3 weeks.

Malika V.

Malika V.Sydney, NSW

Artificial grass

Too good work guys. We highly appreciate the work done. Thanks Ben, Chris:)

I just feel price is high but the service they provide and flexibility is good and they are true professionals.

Suzanne

SuzanneSydney, NSW

Looks like its always been here

The installer Glen and his son did a great job. Very friendly. Pergola doesn't even look like an extension. Colour Matched exactly. Even cleaned up all the mess. Perfect work.

Julie

JulieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lawn looking simply beautiful

Thanks to the team for outstanding service Special thanks to Brenton our installer who did an amazing job of our new artificial lawn. It looks amazing! A job well done!

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blinds

Great blinds but over priced, sales person very pushy, would i recommend well i would tell other people to check other places out first. The installer did a great job.

Helen D.

Helen D.

Great blinds

Good experience from beginning to end. Roller blinds made much more of a difference than I thought cutting the glare enormously when rolled down even a little bit. I was only getting them for direct sun. Very sturdy and easy to operate. Installer was fabulous. Was kept updated of installation times.

A and K

A and KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic carport!

Stress free from beginning to end. Professional staff nothing was too difficult.
Finished on time. No hidden fees. Would highly recommend Australian Outdoor Living to anyone in the market for the best in home improvements.

Happy with whole experience

Having previously had roller shutters from another company and feeling like we were pressured, we decided to try AOL.
From the salesperson through to the installers, everyone was professional and knowledgeable.
We were very happy with the final result and the shutters are doing exactly what we wanted.

Gold Coast Qld.

Alexandra H.Australian Outdoor Living

Thanks very much for clarifying. We look forward to passing on your positive comments to the deserving team!

The team at Australian Outdoor Living

Savina L.

Savina L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FANTASTIC!

My experience with AOL was excellent. Communication was first class and pricing was competitive. Install was smooth no issues and grass looks and feels great family love it ..... Very professional and easy to deal with. AAA+

Henry Palm Beach Qld

Henry Palm Beach QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Investment

Couldnt be more happy with the product and service everything as promised and in very timely manner. Blinds have done exactly as promised and fulfilled comfort requirement we not only wanted but needed.

Annie O

Annie OSydney, NSW

Disappointing service

I booked a quote during the promotional period to have outdoor blinds installed before Christmas. Salesman arrived early, very friendly and explained everything clearly. When it came to discussing price and installation the date of January was mentioned. I stated we needed them by Christmas and I was told thats impossible as this has been cut off several weeks before. If this was the case I should have been informed when I made the booking. This promo to get people in is incorrect and false advertising. Complete waste of time!

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Worst Aussie customer service and producr

Warren C.

Warren C.Sydney, NSW

Australian Outdoor Blinds

2 Outdoor Blinds installed very professionally & we are very pleased with the blinds & job done - On-time as planned - I would highly recommend Australian Outdoor Living & Blinds - Very experienced installer completed our job - the sales person was also very professional with knowledge of products for our requirements

loula

loulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The job was done well

We had fake lawn put in where we had a spa we took it out as it no longer worked, they did a great job looks good near the pool now we can sit on it after a swim and the trades men where very friendly

vickiandjohn

vickiandjohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will not rectify problem

I ordered an extra blind to match a space already done. Because the roofline sloped it needed an infill, which was done on the first blind. Installers walked away on the extra blind leaving a huge gap at the top (unlike the original that was infilled and this one was same price). We are not fully protected from sun and weather. My problem is that the company will not finish the job and will not even communicate with me. Things can be sorted generally with discussion but my polite attempts at getting this resolved have all been ignored. It's disappointing and not what I call professional behaviour.

Liz C.

Liz C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow. I now have another room

I have enclosed my patio with full length outdoor blinds and created a new room. It looks lovely and I can still see the garden through them but I don't get the wind or as much heat as before. My neighbours are now thinking of doing the same thing.

PaulPasked

HI, I am looking at some external blinds, how do you stop fraying at the edges?

Hi PaulP,

Thanks for getting in touch with your question.

Its exciting to hear that you are looking into installing Outdoor Blinds at your place. Thank you for thinking of Australian Outdoor Living!

We use a unique wedge welding technique to minimise fraying on the edges of our blinds. This is opposed to the more common stitching method. We find that this technique greatly reduces any loose threads and offers a neat, crisp edge. As you can imagine, over time stitching exposed to our harsh Australian sun can disintegrate from the UV exposure too. The wedge weld avoids this altogether.

I hope this clears things up for you. If you're ready, I welcome you to contact me directly at ahand@aol-hq.com.au and I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling for a free measure and quote.

PaulP

Thank you, so no one else in Australia uses this method?

Hi PaulP,

You're welcome.

I have asked the question for you, and both our Sales Manager and our Manufacturing General Manager can't confirm as, to be honest, we're really not sure. We are involved in a lot of trade shows and they both said they haven't seen the same technique used on the edges of these kinds of Outdoor Blinds.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Ryan

Ryanasked

in regards to your classic blind series I'm interested in blinds over 5 meters with a 2.6m drop to create some privacy. Can you install the blinds on the outside of my patio so they run past the posts so not to leave a gap or will post bolts be a problem?

Michael
Michael

We looked at single blinds that large but the wind rating of a single blind that large was very low. We used a three blind combination ,two large and one walkway size in middle with overlaps to get what we needed

Hi Ryan,

(Thank you for joining the conversation too, Michael.)

Appreciate you getting in touch and were so glad that you're considering Australian Outdoor Living for your new Outdoor Blinds.

Our Outdoor Blinds are exclusive to Australian Outdoor Living and are custom made to our clients colour choice, size of area and in consideration of their existing structure. We have many different options available. For these reasons we offer a free measure and quote visit. This way, we can ensure that we are offering the best advice for you and your home, as well as a reliable quote.

We would really need to see the area to see if the post bolts would be an issue. As far as size goes, its different per state.

I'm sorry that I haven't really been able to answer your questions. As Michael has mentioned, we designed a completely custom solution for his area too. Of course, we would be more than happy to pop out and have a look at your area so that we can give you the best advice. If you like, I can arrange this for you. (Please just email your name, suburb, state and best contact number to ahand@aol-hq.com.au) or, feel free to call 1300 13 13 49 for your local office.

I hope we're able to work together on this project.

CRV

CRVasked

Interested in aluminium shutters for 1900 x 2100 (x2 doors)

Good Morning CRV,

Thank you for your interest in our Roller Shutters. We appreciate you thinking of us and getting in touch.

Can you please contact me at ahand@aol-hq.com.au with your name, suburb, state and best contact number and I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling on this project, for you.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Outdoor Living representatives