4.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Customer Care Backup and Service

Have recently had installed Artificial Grass , Roller Shutters and Outdoor Blinds and I cannot speak highly enough of the service from start to finish, by ALL at Australian Outdoor Living. All the products are exceptional the installation was on time and the installers all were quality tradesman , I can’t believe it was that easy to get done after previous years of encountering poor service from numerous companies . Would recommend without hesitation that you give this company your business

Peter Brown
Peter Brown

It’s a pleasure

Happyme

HappymeSydney, NSW

AOL have done a great job!

We're happy with the installation. The pergola looks better than we expected. Australian Outdoor Living have been punctual in their delivery of material and installation. Thank you to the installers Alex and Brad. Also thank you to Phillip for managing the whole project.

Bruno F.

Bruno F.Sydney, NSW

Just what I wanted

We recently had installed the Remote Control Smart Roller blinds to our Cabana. Finished product is exactly what the Salesperson described to us at time of order. Looks and works Fantastic. Very simple to operate with remote control from Inside the house as well. Solid Structure and installed Professionally.
Made to my specification as discussed.

Excellent garden product

Experience with all aspects - from ordering the artificial turf, to measure and quote, to installation was excellent. All staff contact was efficient and friendly; installation was expertly and professionally handled.

Find out how Australian Outdoor Living compares to other Home Renovators

Great solution for pool area

Both measurer and checker were professional and courteous. Job took one day but was complicated by cutting around pavers in an irregular pattern. Required a small repair which was done efficiently and without any issues within days of completing the job. Completed product looks great.

Wayne E15290

Wayne E15290Sutherland

Outdoor Blinds

Excellent servicecand communications at each step of the way, initial home consultation, check measure and final installation. Great quality product, very happy with the blinds that are functional and look great.

Penelope

PenelopeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outdoor living now most enjoyable

Amazed at the difference the work made to the area which is now a most relaxing with protective blinds. We are very much looking forward to enjoying entertaining our friends. We arranged with you for addition work to complete the project. Office people and tradesman pleasant and helpful

Jo Jo C.

Jo Jo C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Artificial Lawn - Back Yard

We had our back yard completed earlier this year and it looks fantastic will give it this hence why 3 stars, the only sour point of this Lawn is the service from the actual branch is absolute disgraceful. No Help at all. Would never go through this group again. Not trustworthy with billing need to check everything you are charged as I am still following it up and it has now been over 4 months. Don't pay anything until you are truly happy.

Artificial lawn with AOL

The company were very professional and returned my calls quickly. The artificial lawn looks wonderful where there was once bare earth and weeds. I would recommend AOL to my friends and family.

Aust Outdoor LivingAustralian Outdoor Living

Dream come true in time for summer

After 10 years of block out stapled to our windows we are so glad we took the plunge. Quick, efficient, well priced and attention to deal. Would highly recommend.
Matched our cours perfectly!

Poor poor poor

Spent over $5,000 for 3 outdoor blinds and have had them less than a year. 2 small holes have appeared on 2 of the blinds and I’ve been told that this is just wear and tear and therefore not covered under warranty!! Can not believe it!! Anything to get out of replacing/fixing. Thing is that the decision was determined from a photo sent through via email...did not receive a call just a reply email stating the above!! Extremely disappointed and will now have to take it further through consumer affairs!!

Lynette

LynetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely pleased!

We've been very happy with the service from Australian Outdoor Living from start to finish. The office staff, salesman and installers that we dealt with were all very efficient, friendly and helpful.

Aust Outdoor LivingAustralian Outdoor Living

The perfect service and installation

The customer service for this company was and is fantastic, everything we asked for and more was given. Nothing was too big a job for them. I highly recommend this company to everyone when you need outdoor gear.
The after-installation service care was exceptional.
From the moment we called up all the way to the completion of the project customer service was excellent, fast and efficient.
They catered for all our needs and wants with the product we were after and I honestly can't find any fault with this company or the reason why people have given bad feedback since I could not fault them for anything. I Highly recommend this company, Thanks for the great service.

Imre
Imre

+Hi there.
Yes please do share it wit the team, they were great. They deserve a pat on the back. Thanks again.

Aust Outdoor LivingAustralian Outdoor Living

We'd love to, Imre. Can you please let us know which state you're in?

Back Yard Lawn

We are overall pretty happy with the service and job completed for our back yard lawn area. There are a few small problems, but happy enough with the outcome to recommend Out Door Living to anyone interested in transforming their back yard.

John McCormack

John McCormackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outdoor blind

We were initially surprised because the initial quote exceeded our expectations but the friendly and professional staff, both in accommodating our wishes and in the finished quality and installation of the product, allayed our fears and justified the expense involved. Quick installation too. Thank you .

Very Happy

Very HappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top quality artificial grass from a top quality company

Australian Outdoor Living Victorian team is the gold standard for great service and a product of the highest quality. I purchased artificial turf for my back yard. Richard and Matt were totally reliable, always replying to emails, being punctual and were totally committed to producing a final result that would stand the test of time. The work beneath the surface was thorough and involved many layers of preparation to ensure the stability of the grass top layer. I cannot speak highly enough of both product and team at AOL. Many thanks to all.

Sue and Steve

Sue and SteveSydney, NSW

Great Product

Great Service from start to finish on both projects (Awning and artificial Lawn)
Managed product delivery and job timing was very professional.
Great trades people on both projects ,the finish of both projects was above expectations

Jamie Parker

Jamie ParkerPerth, WA

Enjoying our outdoor blinds

The Australian outdoor living process was easy to understand from beginning to end.

The Salesperson was very nice, gave us lots of information and answered any questions we asked. She also explained step by step every process.

The install went flawlessly and completed the job on time. The workmanship was very good and we are very happy with the end result. We are now able to sit outside and relax with protection from the Perth WA wind and sun.

Great job thankyou

karl

karlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller shutters

The whole process with Australian out door living was perfect.

The Salesman was very nice, knew what he was talking about and could answer any questions. He also wasn’t pushy which was a big plus.

The installer was a very nice person also and completed the job quicker than even he expected. Workmanship was to a good standard and we are very happy with the end result.

R Griffiths

R GriffithsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New roller shutters

Excellent product. Very polite sales person and installation team. Very competitive price and I found it to be a very painless process. I can't recommend Australian outdoor living any higher.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Made our life easier

Great product - looks great and no maintanence. My grandson loves playing on it without the dirt and grime that comes off grass and sand. Visitors have all commented on the look and feel.

Ryanasked

After giving feedback I was contacted on the phone and agued with. I tried to contact your head office and was directed back to the state branch they couldn't hold a conversation with me just tried to get off the phone and responded with short dismissive emails. I was given a discount after agreeing to leave a review on FB but I've been blocked from facebook because I shared a link for product review. Why do you ask for feedback and delete comments its very misleading and childish. This probably the reason you have to spend soo much on marketing.

Roslyn
Roslyn

They were very dismissive of me when I tried to point out where they screwed up. After job done, i got a threatening email re: payment. Not a company I would ever use or recommend

Ryan

aol know their clients have absolutely no power to do anything if there are problems and take advantage of if which they made disgustingly clear by their response to me. Unfortunately for me i was unaware of product review before engaging with aol. If you actually read through the positive comments they become quite comical and sound too good to be true and you realise the people commenting are just getting a discount to leave a positive review. In the end they couldn't resolve structural and cosmetic issues and refused to compensate me for damaging my property. I wish I didn't make final payment or sign the handyman's paper work because apparently it over rides industry and engineering standards.

Hi Ryan and Roslyn,

It is disappointing to read your negative comments about Australian Outdoor Living.

It means a lot to us when homeowners choose Australian Outdoor Living for their projects. We work hard to ensure that our clients are happy for choosing us. Most of the time, we achieve this and are lucky enough to receive some kind words in the form of a review, or post on our Facebook page. We're upset to read that this doesn't sound to be the case for you, and that this has led you to feel so negatively towards our company and even questioning the positive feedback we do receive from other clients.

We only ever ask for honest feedback. This is what is important to us, as it confirms what we're doing right and allows us the chance to improve experiences where possible. Once in a while we have tried to reach a resolution with a customer but they remain unhappy and begin to leave multiple negative comments across our Facebook page and advertisements. We do unfortunately have to remove serial posters from our business page as it has gone past a productive dialogue and becomes damaging to our advertising efforts.

We realise that 13% of our reviews on this listing are 'negative'. Please know that we take these posts very seriously and appreciate them just as much as the 'positive' posts; as these allow us to learn from, and get better at what we do. We'd like to reassure you that the 85% of 'positive' 4 and 5 star reviews on this platform are legitimate, and the result of years of hard work our team has put in behind the scenes.

If you would like to discuss this further we welcome you to contact us at feedback@aol-hq.com.au. (Please quote reference number PR16420Q.)

Ken E.

Ken E.asked

Out side living motorised blinds as on tv are you in Bairnsdale Vic.
Ken Elsdon

Hello Ken,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I believe you are interested in our SmartTrack Outdoor Blinds? They are relatively new and proving very popular!

Our Victorian office has done work in Bairnsdale before and would be more than happy to pop out and visit you also. Please call our team on 9930 7600 when you have a spare 5 minutes and we can arrange a suitable time.

We look forward to chatting with you more about the project.

PaulPasked

HI, I am looking at some external blinds, how do you stop fraying at the edges?

Hi PaulP,

Thanks for getting in touch with your question.

Its exciting to hear that you are looking into installing Outdoor Blinds at your place. Thank you for thinking of Australian Outdoor Living!

We use a unique wedge welding technique to minimise fraying on the edges of our blinds. This is opposed to the more common stitching method. We find that this technique greatly reduces any loose threads and offers a neat, crisp edge. As you can imagine, over time stitching exposed to our harsh Australian sun can disintegrate from the UV exposure too. The wedge weld avoids this altogether.

I hope this clears things up for you. If you're ready, I welcome you to contact me directly at ahand@aol-hq.com.au and I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling for a free measure and quote.

Alexandra Hand

PaulP

Thank you, so no one else in Australia uses this method?

Hi PaulP,

You're welcome.

I have asked the question for you, and both our Sales Manager and our Manufacturing General Manager can't confirm as, to be honest, we're really not sure. We are involved in a lot of trade shows and they both said they haven't seen the same technique used on the edges of these kinds of Outdoor Blinds.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Alexandra Hand