4.4 from 1,603 reviews

1,208

Paul S.

Paul S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Prompt proffesional service

I had a prompt pleasant initial experience with the sales person, young Michael, in getting a bedroom shutter installed. He came around and did measurenents and good priced quote on same day and was proffesionally installed within afew hours, 2 weeks after.Has had good results with reduced noise traffick which is great.i recommend this company.

Ivan

IvanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding product and customer service.

We have recently had a verandah installed with Australian Outdoor Living - SA Branch. The customer service that all staff we have dealt with has been outstanding. The verandah was installed promptly - exceeding our expectation. We have given a 5 star rating for our experience and will be recommending the company and services to our family and friends.

Carebear

CarebearSydney, NSW

Replacement latch.

I called Australian outdoor living nsw branch as I had a problem with a blind I had purchased in 2015 it was out of warranty but they were very helpful and replaced a latch piece that had broken at no charge. Great customer service.

dont have an account

dont have an accountSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect purchase

The staff where easy to understand and all my questions were answered. Mal and his daughter installed the blind perfectly and efficiently. The site was left clean and tidy. I am very happy with my new blind. I will be ordering another blind very soon. Thank you for everything.

janet

janetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchasing a pool

Nice people to deal with, the work went smoothly, once a price was agreed, a bit of sales rep pressure to start off, but itwas timed well, professionals from a variety of companies working together to achieve and deliver a great product. Turn out great

Namehere

NamehereMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

.......

I organised outdoor blinds through the company and from start to finish we were extremely happy with the products and service provided. The staff are friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help, The process is simple and the end result not only looks great but serves the purposed intended. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Very happy customers and we wont hesitate to call them again for future work

Rel KC

Rel KCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and products

I organised outdoor blinds as well as lawn through this company and from start to finish we were extremely happy with the products and service provided. The staff are friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help, The process is simple and the end result not only looks great but serves the purposed intended. I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Very happy customers and we wont hesitate to call them again for future work :)

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the wait

We came across the crew from Australian outdoor living at the Brisbane home show many years ago. We were not ready to do any work at the time but we kept their promotional stubbie cooler and continued on with our busy lives.

Recently we decided to replace the window shutters on our bedroom windows. I made an online enquiry and shortly after received a follow up phone call. Within a month our new shutters were installed. All the staff we dealt with were friendly and professional. The trades people and staff were on time for appointments. We are very happy with the finished product and will definitely use Australian Outdoor Living again for any future work.”

Christine C.

Christine C.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Difference made

I recently purchased a screen blind from AOL Queensland for our workplace. It has made an amazing difference cutting out the glare off our patio that the sun beats down on. Service was outstanding.
Christine

Rates and Fees

Excellent service and installation.

The service was prompt and on time. The Installation date was as quoted and the team only took 1 hour to install all 3 big blinds. Excellent professional attention to all details. Thank you

Peter S

Peter SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

These blinds look great. Reputable SA team!

The SA company have been professional and friendly at all times. The outdoor blinds look great and hopefully will do the job.
Price was reasonable and they kept me in the loop prior to installation.

Sophie

SophieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great pergola and deck

Isabell

IsabellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great verandah

We recently dealt with the South Australian office to build our new verandah which was replacing one that 20yr +. We found them very easy to deal with from start to finish. The communication from AOL to us was free flowing and we didn't have to follow up anything which is a refreshing change. We are very happy with the end product and are now looking forward to summer so we can really enjoy it. Needless to say there is no comparison to what we had to what we have now.

Chapman

ChapmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent looking drive enclosure

Looks great and excellent installation by the South Australian branch The installer was friendly and took his time to produce an excellent neat quality installation and cleaned up after he finished

Lauren M.

Lauren M.South Australia

Enjoying our new deck

The SA branch completed our new deck about 3 months ago. Asides from a mistake with the initial design, which caused the price to increase a little compared to the quote, the process from start to finish went smoothly, and the job was completed in a timely manner. Tradies were pleasant to deal with. We’re happy with the overall finished product and have got lots of compliments. We’re looking forward to enjoying our new deck as the weather warms up.

Outdoor blinds work well

Our new blinds work very well and are easy to use. Our pergola area is no longer a wind tunnel. The blinds stop the wind in its tracks as intended.

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what we needed

Their consultant designed a great solution for our outdoor blinds which covered all out needs. The installation process was quick and easy, with their installer being helpful in instructing how to use the blinds

shellybux

shellybuxSydney, NSW

Wonderful Front Deck

Great communication at all times. Build quality and finish is excellent. Listened, designed and built exactly what I wanted for a great price. Ours was a small job that no one else was willing to take seriously but AOL were wonderful. Will be recommending the Sydney branch.

Way too expensive

Very happy

Great job on my outdoor blind looks a million bucks well done South Aust branch prompt with quote and done with pride and profesionalism would recommend these guys to anyone

PaulPasked

HI, I am looking at some external blinds, how do you stop fraying at the edges?

Alexandra H.Australian Outdoor Living

Hi PaulP,

Thanks for getting in touch with your question.

Its exciting to hear that you are looking into installing Outdoor Blinds at your place. Thank you for thinking of Australian Outdoor Living!

We use a unique wedge welding technique to minimise fraying on the edges of our blinds. This is opposed to the more common stitching method. We find that this technique greatly reduces any loose threads and offers a neat, crisp edge. As you can imagine, over time stitching exposed to our harsh Australian sun can disintegrate from the UV exposure too. The wedge weld avoids this altogether.

I hope this clears things up for you. If you're ready, I welcome you to contact me directly at ahand@aol-hq.com.au and I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling for a free measure and quote.

PaulP

Thank you, so no one else in Australia uses this method?

Alexandra H.Australian Outdoor Living

Hi PaulP,

You're welcome.

I have asked the question for you, and both our Sales Manager and our Manufacturing General Manager can't confirm as, to be honest, we're really not sure. We are involved in a lot of trade shows and they both said they haven't seen the same technique used on the edges of these kinds of Outdoor Blinds.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Ryan

Ryanasked

in regards to your classic blind series I'm interested in blinds over 5 meters with a 2.6m drop to create some privacy. Can you install the blinds on the outside of my patio so they run past the posts so not to leave a gap or will post bolts be a problem?

Michael

We looked at single blinds that large but the wind rating of a single blind that large was very low. We used a three blind combination ,two large and one walkway size in middle with overlaps to get what we needed

Hi Ryan,

(Thank you for joining the conversation too, Michael.)

Appreciate you getting in touch and were so glad that you're considering Australian Outdoor Living for your new Outdoor Blinds.

Our Outdoor Blinds are exclusive to Australian Outdoor Living and are custom made to our clients colour choice, size of area and in consideration of their existing structure. We have many different options available. For these reasons we offer a free measure and quote visit. This way, we can ensure that we are offering the best advice for you and your home, as well as a reliable quote.

We would really need to see the area to see if the post bolts would be an issue. As far as size goes, its different per state.

I'm sorry that I haven't really been able to answer your questions. As Michael has mentioned, we designed a completely custom solution for his area too. Of course, we would be more than happy to pop out and have a look at your area so that we can give you the best advice. If you like, I can arrange this for you. (Please just email your name, suburb, state and best contact number to ahand@aol-hq.com.au) or, feel free to call 1300 13 13 49 for your local office.

I hope we're able to work together on this project.

CRV

CRVasked

Interested in aluminium shutters for 1900 x 2100 (x2 doors)

Good Morning CRV,

Thank you for your interest in our Roller Shutters. We appreciate you thinking of us and getting in touch.

Can you please contact me at ahand@aol-hq.com.au with your name, suburb, state and best contact number and I would be more than happy to get the ball rolling on this project, for you.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Outdoor Living representatives