FoodWorks

FoodWorks

See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for FoodWorks? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Foodworks Derby Rd, Pascoe Vale

I ordered some groceries though Uber Eats from there. One of the items was chicken thighs. When they arrived the plastic package was all bloated and sweaty, so I checked the use by date and they were due to expire tomorrow. There was no way you could safely eat them, and it was obvious they had gone off already. I feel like I Foodworks gave me chicken that they were going to have to throw out anyway

Selling expired products. Horrible.

Manager should be very strict on checking the product on their shelves to make sure all the item that they are selling are not expired. It will cause food poisoning. And the lady at the counter with a fake long lashes is telling me that I should check it, it’s their job to check and disposed all the expired items.

Store LocationWoodridge Qld
Simon
SimonGippsland, VIC

Purchased Chicken which had distinct smell & was nothing more than scraps. Not edible.

Purchased Chicken from Lakes Entrance store. Sold in a sealed tray which appeared to be OK when viewed from the top. No way of telling what was underneath until I got it home.
It was nothing but scraps (absolutely disgusting). The way the Chicken was folded in the packaging, there was no way of telling.
There was no Chicken to be salvaged and further to this, it had a distinct odour. It had to be thrown out.
This is the first time I have purchased meat from Foodworks; never again.

paully2012
paully2012Central Queensland, QLD

If I could give no stars I would.

Kaiah R
Kaiah R

Foodworks Woodridge.. Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!

Sasha
SashaFar North Queensland, QLD

Kuranda Foodworks -Little treasure shop

Kuranda Foodworks is a little treasure box. They have improved so much and offer a great variety of local products. Its Quality not Quantity. Especially in this special time, they try hard to keep the shelfs packed.
Thanks Team

Bay
BayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full of maggot in unopened rice package

Bought packet of rice from roxburgh park food works took it home without checking inside. Expected to be as fresh as it can be. Full of maggots and returned today and they ignored me didn't offer to replace or refund. Don't go and buy full of maggot yourselves.
Don't buy from FoodWorks

Max cook
Max cookSouth Australia

Great place to to Shop at and nice and cheap and friendly

Great place to shop at and nice and cheap and friendly staff and helpful I'm a local in Kapunda a small town and cheap and a bit expensive but still Shop there.

Flowerman
FlowermanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Balwyn North Store

Have been shopping here for 8 years for convenience to my home.

I find the staff here always happy and smiling (unlike previous owners) and very helpful, willing to carry your goods to the car or fulfill any request. They have good bargains too.

I look forward to going to shop there as I know it will be a pleasant experience and I always leave smiling.

Anonymous
AnonymousGoulburn Valley, VIC

Hardly any stock on shelves, fridge and freezers

I asked staff why so empty and I was told they were waiting for a load. By the looks of things they have been waiting for years, what a joke

jonmac99
jonmac99South East Queensland, QLD

Basil and Penne Past Salad Review - Valley Foodworks

I'm flabbergasted at how amazing the basil and penne pasta salad is at the Fortitude Valley FoodWorks! Its a taste sensation. Mix it into your favourite salad from their salad bar and your onto your way to heaven. THE MASTER PASTA - Who says you can't make friends with salad , I did! :)

nahdoo
nahdoo

Foodworks Inverloch

I bought a small jar of Vegemite in February when we were holidaying in Inverloch we did not open the jar until a week later in Melbourne and found it tasted awful.
Reason being it was more than twelve months out of date!

Skinny
Skinny

Impressed with more stock

So glad there is more stock at the Bradbury, now it has new owners, please keep the same staff as we have got to know them and they know us ,they are always friendly

Eerie

Walking through the horrible and shockingly depleated stock aisles of Bradbury Foodworks is akin to wandering through a ghost town. The only thing missing are the tumble weeds ! - but these will come as locals (including myself) travel to other convenient and properly stocked shopping alternatives in the area.

Where is all the stock

Cant run a store this way no stock shelves and fridges empty stopped shopping there until they can keep shelves stocked its depressing walking through there its a shame cause the staff are allways happy and polite foodworks get your act together or sell to someone who can.