Ford Escape ZD

Ford Escape ZD (2008-2012)

See the Best Midsize / Medium SUVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miss Marple

Miss MarplePerth, WA

Feels great to drive, looks amazing, a bit of a fuel guzzler, needs bluetooth

BadgeXLT

TransmissionAutomatic
Date PurchasedOct 2011

Good

Stay awayasked

does the Ford Escape 2009 have a clock on the dashboard or on the radio I can't find one

derek
derek

The clock is displayed on the map display section …. at the top.

Charlie Masked

Looking at a second hand 2010 model Escape. Was wondering if people who own one would recommend them.
Thanks, Charlie.

Hi Charlie,

Not sure what you're budget is, however from experience I can recommend the Subaru Forester over this Ford Escape. They are similar sized vehicles, however you will be pleased with the Foresters agility, safety and quality. They are fantastic and very popular SUVs.

Let me know your thoughts happy to help,

Charlie M

Hi Daniel. The one I'm looking at is about 11k on road with 54000 km. That's about my max budget.
I prefer the subaru, i own a Liberty, but to much for me for similar year and kilometers.
Ta,
Charlie

Ssss

$11 000 for 54 000km is a good deal, I believe Subaru is more expensive in servicing due to the opposite engine and more expensive parts

Get an answer from our members and Ford representatives