Forum Direct
Brand Manager for Forum Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Sam R.
Sam R.Victoria

Excellent Service

I was after HP61 ink for my printer went to Office Works all had gone .... due to the virus.......I do a lot of wardrobe designs and need my printer to be active......I ordered one day and got it the next unreal ...even superman couldn't have done any quicker

Peter Mas
Peter MasGulmarrad

POwer Planter Garden Auger

Fadi
Fadi

A benchmark of excellence

After purchasing the wrong printer thanx to google giving the wrong information, the forum direct team were outstanding in their understanding of my situation and the stress I was in, I payed the difference, sent me a new model and they organised a courier to pick up the original printer. I cannot be thankful enough of their fantastic customer service, I have already recomended it to my other business partners. Thank you guys

They do their best to deliver the best service

Fast shipping. Excellent packing....Simply they pay attention to details and their best to deliver an excellent service to customers. Highly recommended

Bella
BellaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good price, fast and free delivery

I usually go with Officeworks and get them to price-match the lowest price I can find... but this time there was a cashback offer from Brother which Officeworks weren't participating in. So I searched and found Forum Direct, who, when delivery and cashback were taken into account, were the cheapest. Checked them out here first to make sure they weren't a scam bc never heard of them!! (Not a scam. *phew*) Was told 2 days to deliver printer. Ordered 10am, printer arrived 4pm same day (Brisbane outer suburbs). Very happy.

mangoman
mangoman

Pretty straight forward, arrived in 1 week

So i was hoping to get it quicker but really 1 week is OK. The thing which threw me was that in the process I thought an account was generated but it wasn't.
I wasn't able to check the progress of the order which concerned me after a few day.

The phone number for forum direct was a long wait (not surprised, i find that's pretty normal for companies dealing with loads of customers) so i sent an email instead.
Reply to email was received in 24 hours (which i find more than acceptable) and packaged arrived was shipped and arrived by courier that day (perhaps just a coincidence).

Easily the best price i could find on the web for the item i needed.
So all up good transaction, and i can confirm that they respond to queries.

Amanda Rue
Amanda RueAU

Very fast shipping for my bulky printer

Very competitive prices, think it was the second lowest on the online market for the printer I wanted, but forum direct were shipping from Australia. It arrived within the week, I ordered on Saturday night and got it by Wednesday - located within Sydney. Didn't have to refund but the product came in undamaged, worked perfectly well and exactly as described on their website. I cannot fault the printer at all, pretty fast when it does duplex printing but the quality feels way better when you use 100gsm paper.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Excellent prices, unbelievably fast shipping. Too good to be true, but true!

Highly recommend Forum Direct. Bought a huge printer for $150 off the RRP with free shipping. It arrived the NEXT day. Couldn't believe it. It almost sounded too good to be true, but it was true. Thanks Forum Direct! My family and I will be returning for sure. Keep up the excellent service.

Paul N
Paul NNewcastle

Why go to the shops?

Excellent Service - fast and good value

I was extremely impressed with this company's handling of my recent order. I purchased ink and paper for a canon photo printer (after finding them to have one of the best prices around once you factor in their free delivery). I ordered online shortly before lunch on a Thursday and received my order through the post about 24 hours later. I don't even live in a big city so most online orders take at least 4-5 days to come.

BrendanF
BrendanFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Next day delivery, great prices

I wanted an HP Colour Laser & found the model I wanted. Searched for a while & many stores didn't have this new model I wanted. Was apprehensive as usual to use a new supplier, Forum Direct but their website was clean, easy & tracking codes quickly available. They were significantly cheaper than other suppliers with free delivery & the printer arrived the next day. Very happy.

Edward
EdwardSt. George

Efficient, ergonomic and prompt delivery!

Was told to expect delivery in 3-5 business days, but showed up the same day of order! Is cheaper than nearly everywhere else for genuine print consumables and they often do specials, like free delivery on any order, reward points like Flybuys were you can get $30 off even first order upon sign-up and even had flash sale of iPads for $50! Lady said they do generic sometimes as well for cartridges, but only if you ask...

rhb
rhbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Retailer

Prompt efficient service and good communication. Easily navigable website. Simple ordering and payment process. Canon Printer arrived quicker than expected and in good condition. All in all a most satisfactory buying experience. AAAA++++

shanmil
shanmilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My mistake

I received my Brother printer promptly and thought certain parts hadn't been delivered in the box. When I spoke to forum direct, they were prepared to supply replacements. As it turned out, the mistake was mine. I remain impressed with their service.

Fantastic service

I ordered a laser printer at 10am and it was delivered at 5:15pm the same day. Admittedly I live I the Melbourne metro area. You can't beat service like that. Fantastic!