Stainless Steel, Original, Next Generation

2.3

Great company!

The customer service is really great and super fast! I will definitely be a returning customer in the future. Highly recommend if you need a reusable option for your drinks.

Chantelle

ChantellePerth, WA

Perfect reusable cup

I own 3 altogether and love them. Especially the large one for my water, I use this every day and it keeps my water cold for hours. The 12ml cups are wonderful for my coffees when I go walking, it's still warm after an hour out and about. Expensive but worth it.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$50.00.

Terrible. Does not keep it hot.

For the price I am bitterly disappointed. Does not keep my drink hot for even a few hours. Very awkward to drink from also. The little hole at the top also leaks which I’m not sure is by design or not but also extremely annoying

Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Find out how Frank Green Reusable Cup compares to other Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Charlie Huang

Charlie HuangPerth, WA

Great design

I absolutely love this awesome cup which I can chuck into my bag without worrying about the leakage. It is quite pricey, but I found it worth that money. You can't easily get it from everywhere, this is the one for you if you like something unique and has beautiful design/ feature.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$25.00.

Worst drink bottle ever! Do not buy!

I received a large stainless steel bottle in rose color as a birthday gift in may 2019.
The lid has been leaking from day 1!
I‘ve written an email to FG customer service and got an instruction how to fix the leaking lid - unfortunately it didnt helped. So the bottle has been in somewhere in my kitchen for months not using it!
Today I wanted to give it a new try and the result was a backpack full of coffee!
Btw the taste of coffee and other stuff is awful because the bottle is stinky!
This is really bad quality for too much Money! Never ever!
Would Love to get the money back!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$50.00.

Terrible. Leaks. Paint comes off after a few washes

Don't buy this mug. It leaks through the pop lid - never worked from the start. When I emailed FG to get a refund or replacement they ignored the emails. Aesthetically - the paint starts to peel away after only a few washes. Very disappointing.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$60.00.

jaythong

jaythongSydney, NSW

Bad design-Leaks coffee through the button lid- Do not buy!!!

I purchased a frank green cup recently as I wanted a permanent coffee cup that does not spill. Within the first use of the cup, it leaked coffee in my bag which damaged my laptop n stained my bag. Really disappointing as I purchased the cup for a premium price. Now I just use the cup as a toothbursh holder

Purchased in February 2020 for A$40.00.

PRM

PRMSydney, NSW

Don’t buy one !

Received one for Christmas 2019. Black Paint coating continually coming off after only 2 months. Looks terrible and not great to drink from. Very expensive for something like this to happen . Poor quality don’t buy one.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$39.00.

Steve

SteveMelbourne

A really disappointing product.

I purchased a Frank Green coffee cup as a gift because after scouring the internet for suggestions, it came up quite frequently as the one to buy. I'm not sure how this is the case, because once you get past the beautiful aesthetics and the premium feel of the product in your hand, it just sucks.

The lid is over-engineered and impractical and the little sippy hole just makes drinking coffee truly unenjoyable... That's if you don't burn your lip first.

I really, really wanted this to be as good a product as all the vloggers say it is, but as you can see from mine and everyone else's reviews, it's not.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$37.95.

Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

I wanted to love it, but I don't

Purchased in January 2020 for A$50.00.

Thirsty

ThirstySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bottle, pity about the fragile lid

The large stainless steel bottle is excellent, as it keeps water cool for a long time, especially if you add ice. However, I have so far replaced the lid five times. The lid is prone to smashing, especially on the large water bottle. It doesn't even have to be dropped from a height - just falling over it has smashed twice.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$50.00.

Noah Cohen

Noah Cohen

Do not buy!

Worst ever! I have the stainless steel and OMG it stinks even after washing it. Washing the lid is a nightmare as you have to take apart a screw and a puzzle of pieces after each use or you will have off milk in your cup. No matter how you wash it, it'll smell. It has actually turned me off of coffee

Purchased in January 2020 at Frank Green for A$49.00.

Button Lid is faulty

Paid $50 for a new drink bottle. It's stylish and an eco friendly company. BUT... the button Lid is faulty and unreliable. It works and then I doesn't, and sometimes I'm stuck pushing the button 10 times before it opens or closes. For the money spent, the quality isn't there.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$50.00.

Do not buy Frank Green - waste of money

I'm incredibly disappointed with this product and brand. It's an overpriced product that does not do a simple job. After placing hot coffee in my frank green reusable cup, I pressed the button to close it, and placed it in my handbag, but the coffee spilled everywhere leaving the contents of my bag all sticky, and resulting in a portable charger that doesn't work anymore. Simply put, the button on the top which is supposed to close the lid does not work!

I have submitted a request to get my cup fixed through contact form and I've also called the Frank Green Customer Support via phone and left a message but I never heard back.

Absolutely ridiculous! Unreliable! Expensive! Not worth it!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$45.00.

AusEv

AusEvSydney, NSW

Cup good / quality not long lasting

As other reviewers have said, the paint on outside of these just strips off so quickly. It’s really bad.
Cup itself works well in terms of coffee (or a cheeky G&T) but there are definitely too many moving parts in the kid that milk and other liquids get stuck in, difficult to wash out making it stink and terribly hygienic.
Paint job probably the most disappointing part.

Purchased in November 2018 for A$40.00.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Colour peels off. Unusable lid.

This cup sucks for what it costs. The colour has started peeling off in just a month of owning it. One day I was trying to clean the lid and in the process it all just came apart. I seem to have lost a tiny part without which I cant put the lid back together as it was. So now the lid is completely unusable. I will be trying to get a refund or replacement, but their website is not working since past few hours. The whole experience is just frustrating. DONT BUY.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$50.00.

Cute looking cup. Though a little tricky.

too hard to clean

looks great , feels nice, easy to drink from and doesn’t leak but omg so ridiculously hard to get clean, totally over engineered, too many parts, i have 3, 2 were gifts, so it means i have spare parts, would not recommend or repurchase

Purchased in June 2018.

Mon

Mon

Terrible design and functionality- grossly overpriced!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$40.00.

Cisco

CiscoSydney, NSW

Looks nice. Requires too much effort to clean

Received Frank Green reusable coffee cup as a gift from work. Design looks absolutely beautiful and seems to insulate hot drinks well enough. However, the biggest drawback for me and the reason I would not buy it is that it takes a lot of effort to clean. Coffee (or any liquid for that matter) gets inside the opening and closing mechanism and requires disassembly of around 5 different pieces (try figuring out how to reassemble it back the first time!). Some small corners are impossibly hard to clean unless you have a thin pipe brush, similar to what you'd use for cleaning baby bottles and even that is some work in itself. Food and drink containers should not be this difficult to clean (even with instructions).

Purchased in January 2020.