Freedom Insurance

See the Best Life Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Grateful

GratefulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suprised and grateful

Claim DateNovember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Absolutely the best thing we done was sign our family up

Absolutely the best thing we done was sign our family with freedom we lost our boy nearly a year ago and if it wasnt for freedom we would have been stuck it's not easy losing someone you love and having to deal with the financial side of things, freedom was so amazing and great support team 100%

vicki bebendorf

vicki bebendorfNorth Queensland, QLD

i really like this policy

my insurance was easy to set up and found Connor very good as i was previously with Seniors and this policy is better value for me and works better for me and i wasnt pushed into joining .One thing very important to me

jule61

jule61Western Australia, 6157

They prey on the vulnerable

Elayne PickthallGoulburn Valley, VIC

Not happy, Jan.....

It is ok

I've been a policyholder for over the past 3years, then lost my job (now studying) I didn't want to lose any of my benefits, I called to request a lower payment until I return to employment, which your operator advice that my payment can be reduced by giving up some benefits (which id paid for for the past years) or reducing to a basic policy, I felt "Ripped off!!!" so I choose to keep my existing policy and seeing this "Flaw", gives me confidence in "Warning" my network of friends and family members around the world when considering any products thru freedom insurance.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2018

Lynese Hall

Lynese Hall

Best funeral fund for me

Yes I think it is very good value and so easy to set up and I haven't logged a claim as yet. When I done my claim it only took about 20 mins.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Lynese, we are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with suitable cover, thanks for the review!

this is a great one

yes policy is good for me just now and then am a bit short had to fix car sorry but would like to stay with you at freedom if ok will try to put more money in so you can get it out am sorry for getting behind

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi David, could I please have your policy number so we can get in contact with you? Thank you.

Ronald Fisher

Ronald FisherSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's ok

Yes I think that my policy is good value. No I haven't made a claim as I only have funeral cover. No I did not use aggressive language to the person.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Ronald, we are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us. Thanks for the review!

Benjamin Dadleh

Benjamin DadlehCentral, SA

Yes I was very happy with customer service

It only took 15mins over the phone no medical reports no legal actions and it was Hassel free I would value freedom insurance to anyone so give them a call

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Benjamin, we are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with cover that suits your needs. Thanks for the review!

Good service

I changed my payment options and it was quick and easy to do on the phone. Great customer service, very polite and helpful. Sorted the problem right away. Thank you

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Antonietta, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear our staff were able to assist you with your request!

Great very helpful

They were great didn't have to wait for my claim went straight in which was good as it was.a funeral cover which it was so good didn't have to stress

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Claim DateNovember 2018
Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi there, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear you had a positive and stress-free experience making a claim with us and we will ensure to share this feedback with our Claims Team.

Warren Abeshouse

Warren AbeshouseSydney, NSW

My Review

It is reasonably good value and easy to set up. I decided to take it up as I thought it would be nice to receive a payout when I'm older.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Warren, we are glad to hear that you are happy with your cover. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Bev P

Bev PWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Its a great thing to have.

My policy was easy to set up. The team at Freedom Insurance are all awesome and a pleasure to talk to. My husband and I are very happy with our Insurance.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Bev, we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent experience and we will ensure to share your feedback with our Customer Service team. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Freedom Insurance

Just want to cancel policy and they take money

They still took my money but I canceled. dnd Chen xjxnxn dn djdnnx jinx dnxn jinx djdjdn did djd did iix. Idndn ndjdk djd njjdnbnn he jj he uh ii

Roge

RogeSydney Surrounds, NSW

DECEITFUL SELLING

My wife is 75 and not particularly well. She has a memory of a Funeral Insurance Salesperson phoning her and offering her 12 months free insurance for the whole family. Not sure how but the Salesperson managed to get from my wife our bank details.
Almost 2 years on we find that over $212.00 has come out of our bank account and we only just realised what it was. We have no records of signing any documents nor agreeing to continue after the so called free 12 months. Its a total sham preying on the elderly.
I will persue financial recovering through the Ombudsman and the Department of Fair Trading - never thought my wife would fall for this deception.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Roge, our compliance team would like to assist you with this matter, could you please private message us your wife's Policy Number or best contact number so that we can investigate this further? Thank you

Bad Santa

Bad SantaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service and very helpful.

Can't say enough to say thank you for being concerned, helpful and the follow up was excellent. Claim was paid within a week of claim being sent in. The consultant was excellent.
Was jubeious if the insurance was worth it, but all I can say now is YES IT WAS.
Thank you again.
Roy M.

Claim DateMarch 2019
Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Roy, we are so glad to hear that we were able to help you make a claim with Freedom and that the process was hassle-free. We appreciate your feedback and will ensure that we share your comments with our Claims team!

roboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy Customer

My policy is of great value and now happy that I am covered and no burden to my family in my demise. Was easy to set up and worth the money.

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Robo, it's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with us and that we can provide you with suitable cover and peace of mind. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

robo

You are quite welcome, will only leave good feedback when it is deserved.

Michael

MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is perfect for me

I took up funeral Insurance as I don't want my loved ones to fork out the money for our last day here on earth it was great that it is free and the money back guarantee was just what I wanted

Freedom I.Freedom Insurance

Hi Michael, we are glad to hear that we can provide you with cover that suits your needs. Thank you for leaving us a review!

Jessica Howison

Jessica HowisonNorthern Region, NSW

I love Freedom, the premiums are very affordable for me with very easy payment method for me.

Claim DateDecember 2018