Freedom Insurance

Very Happy Customer

My policy is of great value and now happy that I am covered and no burden to my family in my demise. Was easy to set up and worth the money.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Robo, it's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with us and that we can provide you with suitable cover and peace of mind. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

This is perfect for me

I took up funeral Insurance as I don't want my loved ones to fork out the money for our last day here on earth it was great that it is free and the money back guarantee was just what I wanted

Claim MadeNo
Hi Michael, we are glad to hear that we can provide you with cover that suits your needs. Thank you for leaving us a review!

I love Freedom, the premiums are very affordable for me with very easy payment method for me.

My policy if great value for me, it was easy to set up over the telephone and with great and easy to speak to customer service representatives.
I lodged a claim for my late father he recently passed away in November 2018, the claim process was very quick and very easy to do online and the customer service representatives were sensational at a very difficult time in my life. Their service was superb and they were very nice, considerate and offered their condolences in such a beautiful manner, my claim was paid within 2 business days of my application claim. I was very impressed with this and I continue to recommend Freedom Insurance to all of my family and friends now and into the future. I cant express enough thankyou to Freedom Insurance at a difficult time in my life. Thankyou. Jessica Howison

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateDecember 2018
Claim ApprovedYes

Funeral insurance

I guess so but only took it up as was free refuse to pay for funeral insurance as I won’t be here I don’t care what happens when I die

Good to deal with.

yes Did take up offer, but Freedom were very accomodating thank you for being respectful and understanding to our needs and where we are at our stage of life. Great

Claim MadeNo
Hi Luke, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear we could provide you with suitable cover and that our staff were able to assist you.

I feel that the policy is very good

So far so good I’m happy with the service they offer and how they deal with customers I haven’t had to claim so I can’t comment on this how I’m the end they will be wjyhbdesking with their customers honestly

Claim MadeNo
Hi Laura, we are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with suitable cover and that you have had a pleasant experience with us. Thanks for the review!

Good to deal with.

Nice staff; easy to deal with; policy just what I wanted; Very happy with them. When my brother passed away they made it easy to deal with and were compassionate and the process was all handle very quick.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Pam, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. It's great to hear making a claim with us was made easy during such a difficult time. We really appreciate your feedback and will ensure that we share your comments with our Claims team.

Very helpful

Did not take up offer, but Freedom were very accomodating thank you for being respectful and understanding to our needs and where we are at our stage of life. Great

Claim MadeNo
Hi Derek, we are disappointed to hear this but we really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you had a great experience with us.

Wont do life insurance

Been with them for 3 year...i tried to upgrade to life insurance and they couldnt help or offer ..but staff was friendly.. shame i had to go somewhere else.. bye

Claim MadeNo

Absolutely disgraceful, corrupt and totally illegal.

Freedom has been ripping me off for two years now. They have been inconveniencing me since the very first payment, when they hit my account the day before the agreed date which incurred an immediate dishonor fee, and have been hitting my account on average every 3 to 4 days ( with consequent dishonor fees) until the funds become available, and then will charge me a new fee every day in a row until they are dishonored again. I have only just discovered just how rampantly they have been fleecing me as I have not had internet banking until now and have not been receiving paper bank statements. When I tried to cancel my policy with them they told me they had no record of me or my policy, and that I did not exist in their system, and tricked me into entering a new policy by telling me it was free for the first year anyway, and manipulating me into it by using my daughters as leverage to close the deal. The sales consultant had me convinced that I actually did not already hold a policy, but my bank records are now showing that I have been charged dishonor fees every few days, and was actually charged seven full policy payments in one month. Look out Freedom Insurance, this post is going viral I can promise you that.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Mon, we are sorry to hear of the experience you have had with us. Our compliance team would like to assist you with this matter, could you please private message us your Policy Number or best contact number so that we can investigate this further? Thank you.

This is a great service

Great service and prices for my cover very helpful staff who helped me with the right policy guided me through the steps if my family needs to make a claim

Claim MadeNo
Hi Norman, thank you for the positive feedback! We are so glad we can provide you with suitable cover and will ensure to share your comments with our Customer Service team.

Staff excellence

As a family we now all have cover with freedom and very happy with you .
I am still to action a claim for the loss of my leg . I’m sure I won’t have any problems making my claim soon .

Claim MadeNo
Hi Scott, we are very sorry to hear about your injury. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Perfect 4 my needs at the moment thanks

Policy is fine Good value for money!!!!!!! It was so simple to ser it up.the staff was so helpful they really could not have done any thing els to have helped

Claim MadeNo
Hi Thomas, thanks for providing us with such positive feedback! We will ensure to share your comments with our Customer Service team.

They are professional they listen and assist promptly.

It took only one call to set up, the payments are reasonable.
I had an inquiry about increasing the policy, which was answered, not in my favour but obviously according to their policy which I was not aware of.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Vasi, thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with suitable cover and that our Customer Service team could assist you with your queries.

No help

Been trying to cancel my insurance for a few months now and get refunded for what I’ve paid and got NO help at all. I’ve tried emailing and calling. J

Claim MadeNo
Hi Jess, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with us. Could you please provide your Policy Number and best contact number via private message so I can organise for our compliance team to get in contact with you? Thank you.

Caring, compassionate lovely staff

My mum had a policy with freedom and I have never experienced such compassionate customer service or such commitment to helping us get paid. Carly was so lovely and kind.

Claim MadeYes
Hi Heather, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with Carly through the claims process and she is very happy to receive your feedback!

My policies suit my needs & is affordable

Was very easy to set up. Have both funeral & life insurance & have never had a problem changing my plans. Staff have always been very understanding & accomadatiing. Haven't yet had to make a claim thank goodness so cannot comment on that.

Claim MadeNo
Hi there, it's great to hear that we were able to assist you in making changes to your policy to better suit your needs. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we will ensure to share your comment with our Customer Service team!

Hassle-free cancellation!

I cancelled my policy before the free 12 month period expired as I decided the policy was not essential to me. It was easily done over the phone. No hassles.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Darius, we are disappointed that you have cancelled your policy with us but we are happy to hear the agent that assisted you made the cancellation hassle-free. Thanks for your review!

Giving me insurance at an affordable price when no one else would due to medical issues.

Good value for my circumstances. It was easy to set up over the phone with very able and helpful staff. When aquiring about change in my condition, knowledgable help available.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Cornelis, we are glad to hear that we are able to provide you with suitable cover and that you have had a pleasant experience with us. Thanks for the review!

Good to set up

Difficult to follow benefits on an annual basis. Would like to have an annual statement of cumulative benefits as a reminder of why the product was purchased.

Insurance claim madeNo
Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Service Team can answer any questions you may have about your cover if you contact them on 1300 88 44 88 they can assist you. Thank you