4.2

74%19%7%

Timely DeliveryYes ·
Brand Manager for Fresh Meals 2 U? Claim your listing.

bexbexapple
bexbexappleSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

spicy

The food was spicy and hit or miss.
The delivery was better than others however it did not make up for the hit and miss flavour and quality.
Customer Service was good ish but some of the meals that were not labeled as spicy were just not edible Show details
Dono
DonoSydney2 posts

Love this service!!

Great service. I really am so happy to have found it and introduced it into my busy life. I would recommend to anyone with a busy life.

Snap
SnapSouth East Queensland, QLD30 posts

Some great dishes, some not so great

Some of the fish dishes were delicious but I found the quality of meat & chicken was hit & miss. Not a lot of veggies in any of the dishes but most were flavoursome. For the same $ I think youfoodz are a better option.

Great customer service & on time delivery!

Chris P
Chris PSydney61 posts

Good, homecooked meals

We have been using Fresh Meals2u for a couple of weeks now and we have enjoyed them. Very home cooked meals compared to the other services- simpler, not as fancy, and are more like something Mom would have cooked. A little cheaper as well- I think they go more for the straight forward approach towards meals.

Kevin Waddell
Kevin WaddellSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Food is good, not great............ but customer service is poor

I only purchased "family meals" and although some were better than others, (mostly down to personal taste) the roast beef was certainly more chewy than it should have been. I did find the menu for family meals very limited and after two weeks I was struggling with options.

The main issue I had was trying to get a copy of a receipt from them and sent an email and spoke to someone on the phone.............still not received it yet and doubt I ever will as obviously no margin in them attending to that request. I won't use this company again for the lack of customer service as I believe it says a lot about the company.

Kate
Kate11 posts

Tasty quality meals

I absolutely love their food! The meals are super delicious, and so nice to eat fresh meals instead of frozen. I have truely never had a bad meal, and I've been eating their food every day for a month now. Simply delicious meals, with really interesting flavours, and obviously quality ingredients. Love it! :)

Lemur
LemurBrisbane11 posts
stu
stu6 posts

high quality food, very tasty and delivered on time

there website is a bit clunky and slow but i persevered as i had been told the food was excellent. The order arrived on time and the food is well packaged. It tastes amazing, so fresh and excellent quality. It is surprising filling for the size of the meal, probably because they are high quality foods and well balanced nutritionally. I'm a repeat buyer.

Show reply

Cazz
CazzQueensland

fresh meals 2 U

i have tried a variety of ready made meals and without a doubt,Fresh Meals 2 U for me are the best,

for variety and value, my delivers have always been on time and if they are not i have been compensated ,

I would recommend them to anybody.Keep the good work up Team

Suzanne

SueWyndham, Victoria36 posts
Michael
Michael

no show on delivery

was worried about delivery at 4pm as delivery times were to be business hours, called and was told 430pm was due. complained at 530 and said i would wait til 630. 630 was called and told another driver in a non refrigerated van would deliver in a further 30 minutes. Demanded to cancel delivery at this stage and was given a refund however refund will take 4 to 5 business days which is disappointing as it only take 5 minutes to take out of your account.

barry
barryYeah2 posts

Good food but random deliveries, if at all

Food is really good but I am stuck with the cooler boxes after as they can't take them away.

Lids used be easy to peel off and now they need to be cut off.

I have raised these issues with the company and they do listen to you just never act upon it.

Maybe it's growing pains.

I've asked them to sort the size of the fonts out on the packaging as it's really hard to read. Again they listened and said they'd address the problem. 6 months later no change.

Come on Freshmeal2u. Listen to the customer. If you say you are going to do something then follow through.

As soon as I find a better alternative to the food I'll be history anyway.