Fruitastic

Fruitastic

Great customer service!

I’ve been ordering my fruit, vegetables and various pantry items from fruitastic for over a year and have found the quality of the produce to be very good but more importantly, the customer service has been excellent.

Ros S

Ros SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant! Products and Customer Service 100%

The fruits, vegetables, pantry products, eggs etc are absolutely gorgeous. The food is really brilliant. Clearly it’s fresh and locally sourced. I’ve not purchased fruits and veggies that are so fresh in a really long time. The lettuce mix there was not one single leaf that was a bit soggy or brown. All green and crispy. And the jazz apples! I’m addicted! The service via email and on the 1800 number is also excellent. Thank you Fruitastic!

Car W

Car WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

Not impressed, I believe in supporting our local businesses but customer service and quality is a must! I have subscribed to fruitastic but on a number of occasions they did not honor my order changes instead charging me for two!! The changes were done a week in advance. I contacted them to discuss only to be hung up on! Enough is enough - we need to support companies with great produce and customer service - not fruitastic!

Quality Service Price

Quality Service PriceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality, Service & Price.

Quality,Service & Price.
Received my first Fruitastic boxed order today. Quality was super fresh, as if it had been freshly picked from farm. Service was on time as per instructions & perfectly packed. Prices were very competitive with any fruit shop or major chains.
Well done Fruitastic. Look forward to my next delivery.
Peter

Pam F

Pam F

Fantastic Fruit and Vegetables

I received my first order and I have not seen vegetables this fresh in a long while. Packed and delivered to my door I highly recommend Fruitastic to everyone. Australian grown what more could you ask for.

Valmae Howells

Valmae HowellsMelbourne

Fantastic Fruitastic.

Fantastic Fruitastic. Beautifully fresh fruit and veg delivered to my door. Have been using them for some time and pay for my sons order too. He too is really happy with the quality. Recommended to a friend recently and she is delighted. Owner is easy to talk to and really cares. Highly recommend this great company. ValMae.

Worth the wait

I am thrilled i found this company.
Beautiful produce.
Highly recommended!
Clearly there is a high demand during the current situation, but the delivery was worth the wait. Thanks Fruitastic. I'll order again.

Alysha

AlyshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent fresh produce

I have been having fruitastic delivered for months. The produce is excellent. We have been very happy. The cherries at christmas were amazing. We love that everything comes in their boxes and they recycle the boxes.

Andrew

Andrewmelbourne

Poor quality fruit and veg, inferior customer service.

Received our first order today. The quality was mediocre at best. Plenty of the beans had black spots, the avo's weren't good, and had to turf out 8 of the strawberries. The Beanshoots which clearly said store at 1-4c were room temp, instant throwaway also. Rang up and spoke to some bloke who didn't ask for any order details/names etc just decided to speak right over the top of me as much as humanely possible, didn't want to hear the complaint, and attempted to fob it off with jargon and mistruths.

Kept saying the Beanshoots don't need to be kept refrigerated by them and they don't refrigerate anything, despite half the order being at 2-3c as tested by thermometer.

First time last time ordering from this company.

Kirsty

KirstyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, price and convenience!

I've been using Fruitastic for a couple of years now. Prices are usually similar to the supermarket and if you consider that they round up the quantity they provide, they're even cheaper. If I need to top up with a supermarket shop I'm always disappointed by the quality when I get home. Of course having my fruit and veg arrive on the doorstep is super convenient too.

Roxanne

RoxanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value

We've really enjoyed fruitastic since we found it, local, seasonal produce delivered direct to our door has been a godsend with three small children who devour fruit like it's going out of style!

The more we get the more we want!

Fruitastic delivers beautiful fruit and veg. My kids and I look forward to opening the box and digging in when it arrives. This week our favourite items are apricots and mangoes... ah-mazing.

Wonderful service with fantastic quality of local produce

Delighted when the service came back after a time away. Love the fresh produce and seasonal selections. Always excellent service and great to deal with. Have never had an issue with quality or service. Thanks Jim

Be warned

Be warnedSydney, NSW

Fruit and veg instead of flowers

I live in Sydney and asked Fruitastic to deliver a box of beautifully packed fresh fruit and veg, chosen by me and delivered especially early by them, to relatives in Melbourne who'd suffered a recent loss. They were thrilled with the quality and presentation of the produce. I was thrilled with the price and the free delivery! I highly recommend Fruitastic and will definitely use them again.

Christine Wilson

Christine WilsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best fresh produce.

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Fantastic. Won't regret it.

Great company with amazing service. The produce is always fresh and is all Australian and only in season fruit and veg. The set boxes are great value and a $40 box has our fridge and fruit bowl over flowing for a full weeks worth of fresh food and we are a family of 2 adults and 2 growing kids. They offer great weekly specials aswell. To top it off the customer service is outstanding and you can expect replies to emails almost immediately even on a weekend! Happy customer.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful fresh Australian produce!

We received our first delivery last week and will definitely keep ordering from Fruitastic. The fruit and veg were so fresh and reasonably priced too. Very easy to order and great service!

Incredible service and produce . The team was fantastic and web sir very easy to use

Everything about their service was just spot on . Thanks guys . My family are loving the produce week in week out . Recommend to all

Matthews Mum

Matthews MumAU

Absolutely Delightful

Switched to ordering fruit & veg from Fruitastic after being frustrated by the two big Supermarkets online shopping experiences (expensive and never delivered on time). Love the friendly and efficient service and that my deleivery is on my doorstep before I even get out of bed. Easy to order and stress free.
Love the early delivery! The quality is great and they even send "market reports" each week recommending certian produce quality and advising against others for various reasons (seasonal, weather affected, etc)
Only deliver to my area on one day a week, but once I knew my particular day, no problems as I make sure to order in advance.

loufels127

loufels127AU

Australian produce delivered right to your doorstep.

Easy contact with the helpful Fruitastic staff is just a phone call or email away. Order Australian fruit,vegetables,eggs, fruit juice, dried fruit and nuts online. Wake up to find the fresh produce on your doorstep. Love it!
Love supporting Australian farmers rather than the multinationals.