5Fussy Cat Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

59%19%22%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
3.9
Smell
3.9

Martin
Martin
  Fair Incentive Verified Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

Loved by our cat for breakfast

Our cat loves it and has it for breakfast daily. He’s a picky eater so that’s saying something. Show details
Julia F.
Julia F.
Kmaxii
KmaxiiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince
Smell
Fussy Cat
Reesy
ReesySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

purrfect

ok... so my eldest cat LOVED this and could not get enough... my younger cat completely turned up his nose at it... which made my eldest cat happy because she got 2 portions... and probably would have eaten more if i let her
will be getting this every week for her Show details ·  1
Georgina
GeorginaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

Okay - my cat preferred other foods

My cat wasn't too keen on this - she did finish it after it was left in her bowl for a while, but didn't eat it as enthusiastically as the Fussy Cat sachets. It also took up room in my fridge! I probably wouldn't opt for this one again.
I received this product from Fussy Cat to review.
TessMitchell
TessMitchellSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

My cats loved this!

I was pleasantly surprised by how much my cats enjoyed this product. They usually are very picky eaters, but they devoured the Fussy Cat Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince in no time. The texture and flavour seemed to appeal to them, and they seemed more satisfied and energetic after eating it. The product also had a fresh smell, unlike some other cat foods I have tried. I would definitely recommend this product to other cat owners.

I received this product from Fussy Cat to review. Show details

Smell
Nicole C.
Nicole C.5 posts

Liked but not loved

I have two cats, both of them weren't overly keen on it but they still ended up finishing. They were a bit hesitant to eat it but did eat most of it and then came back to graze on it

I was given this product for free to review Show details

Michael_Casha
Michael_CashaAU12 posts

OMG my cats ADORED this!

I've never seen my adult cat or kitten enjoy something so much - it was fresh, and well packaged so it made it easy to serve.

I received this product from Fussy Cat to review - but have bought myself since, as they loved it and I was pleased with the ease of fresh mince to alternate days I gave them dry food! Show details

Linda-louise A.
Linda-louise A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

Both of our Cats love this now

Both of our Cats eat this Fussy Cat Mince. They particularly like this flavour and the chicken. The easy to separate portion sizes are handy for freezing. We usually mix the mince with some Tuna in spring water for some extra hydration. In saying that they are more than happy to eat it by itself. Our two did take a little while to really take to it. But after a slow 10 day transition they have never looked back. It’s readily available at both our local Woolworths and Coles supermarkets. Show details
Ben W
Ben WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Tasty treat for my cat

My cat liked this form of food. He was reluctant to try this at first. However after the secound serve he was happily eating it. The pack size is great very easy to portion out. It was a little bit painful to have to need scissors to open the packaging. It wasn't too hard to feed to my cat right out of the fridge. It came in a pack of 5 so spred put that last him two weeks. I am considering buying these as an extra treat for my cat from time to time. I received this product from Fussy Cat to review. Show details ·  1
Srav
SravGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

It is okay, something interesting to try different from normal

It is okay, something interesting to try different from normal. My cat was okay with it. No complaints and not much excited as well. It was ok kind of meal for him. As it is being stored in re fridge I served him it on hot days he gets a fresh meal straight from fridge.
I recommend this product as it has no complaints.
Alice
Alice8 posts

Not for us

My fussy cat wouldn't go near this unfortunately. His very picky and didn't want it. But would be great alternative for other cats.
I received this product from Fussy Cat to review.
K Cav
K CavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC14 posts
  Fair Incentive Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

These are perfect for my Molly!

Molly loved the Fussy Cat chilled Cat food Prime steak mince. At first I thought that she wouldn't touch them but after smelling her bowl a couple of times she got straight into it. Molly licked the bowl clean. I would love if the serving size was a little bigger as Molly was looking for more. I will defiantly buy these again.
Mahala
Mahala8 posts
  Chilled Cat Food Prime Steak Mince

Still a bit of a fussy cat

Our cat loves wet food but hasn't quite taken to the raw minced meat. First day our boy just sniffed at it and then left it. I tried it again after a couple of days and showed a little bit more interest but still hasn't quite taken to it. Will persevere and see if he comes around to it, I'm wondering if its a texture thing or because it's chilled as his normal wet food is room temperature?

The product itself seems like good value and quality, I also like that it comes portioned.

I received this products from Fussy Cat to review. Show details

Erikab
Erikab4 posts

Good products

My cat unfortunately wasent a fan, we tried mixing them with bother dry food but he wouldn’t touch it. He has never had these kind if meats so his pro illy not used to the texture. I will pass them on to my best friend for her cat