Gaggia Cubika

Gaggia Cubika

MPN: Cubika
See the Best Semi-Automatic and Manual Coffee Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gaggia

pelicanpie
    pelicanpie

Got this tidy little unit nearly 2 years ago, still works like new (needs a clean though).
    If your in the market for a machine that just makes damn good coffee and wont let you down, this is it.
    I've popped the top off if and seen the copper pipes and wiring, all of which look to be of excellent craftsmanship.
    Oh and mine was made in Italy, not China for those who must know.
    Solid construction - Bargain price for what you get.
    Silicon tubes for water intake can be a little annoying to move out of the way when removing water container - Water container catches coffee grinds so be sure to clean once and a while

dorispickles
    dorispickles

Good

We've had this machine for a month or so now. The thing I like best about it is that it's so solid (for a cheaper coffee maker), and it doesn't have rubber seals (which expired very quickly in my last machine, a supposedly good quality name-brand). The water reservoir is a little hard to insert when you first buy it, and is slightly tricky to fill, but these are very minor issues. The coffee preparation process, as outlined in the instruction booklet, is quite lengthy, but I figure it's worth it to have a decent coffee. Fianlly, my partner bought this machine on ebay for significantly less than RRP, so it's worth having a look there, too.
    Solid construction
    A little fiddly to use

Wayne p
    Wayne pasked

How do you work it?

My health update
    My health updateasked

HI Chris,
    How do I clean or descale this Cubika please?
    I recently purchased this machine second hand with out a manual.

Chris
    Chrisasked

Do you have spare parts for this machine, Iam needing the part you press the coffee down with? TIA

Gaggia
    Philips S.GaggiaSend a private message

Hi Chris. We would recommend to contact our care center for this. You can reach them at 1300 363 391, option 2 (for Australia). Or at 0800 658 224, option 2 (for New Zealand).

Get an answer from our members and Gaggia representatives

• GTIN13: 8012335191027