GAIA Natural Baby Conditioning Detangler

GAIA Natural Baby Conditioning Detangler

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GAIA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kiki
    KikiKuala lumpur

As good as claimed

My son has curly hair that I love so at 2 years old he's never had a haircut and people think he's a girl. Don't mind that as much as the knots though! A few squirts on the knots and some brushing, they are gone.ive been pressured to cut his hair because of the knots but now I don't have to!

countrymum
    countrymumVictoria

This product really works

Before using this product my daughter didn't like me to brush her hair: it was getting embarrassingly knotty.
    I was amazed at how fast this product tidied her hair and it reduced the discomfort for her when I brushed
    (so no crying or running from the brush). Just a few squirts tones down the frizz and makes brushing/combing much easier. Even without brushing or combing, the spray tones back the appearance of untidy hair.
    The fresh smell and shine it adds is a bonus.
    Does what it claims