4.9

100% · 180%

Return Claim Made · No

DDD
DDDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

These guys are the experts!

GardenMaster did an excellent job upgrading our shed. We needed to move the shed forward and install a gutter, along with some shelving. The service was professional and super prompt. I wouldn't go anywhwere else :) Show details
Kathy
KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

We recently had a garden shed installed by Garden Master. We were moving into a new home and Damien went above and beyond to ensure it was installed just before our move. He was also extremely helpful in promptly sorting out a couple of minor issues following installation. Well done Damien and Garden Master!! Show details
Paul Prior
Paul Prior Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

I have just had delivery and installation from Garden Master and they were fantastic . I would recommend them to anyone  Show details
Kevin
Kevin2 posts

This is just what I expected and I am delighted with the product

For years I have wanted an aviary in my backyard but because I have been renting I have not been able to reach this goal. Now I have my own place and can set things up the way I want them. Garden Master understood my needs and helped me plan the best product for my area. The guys installing the aviary were efficient, engaging and very helpful. They were very professional in their work and made sure that everything was level, facing the direction I requested. The office staff were very helpful with the payment process as I am not one for online banking. The whole Team worked to help me have the product I have wanted all these years. Thank You. Show details
Margie
Margie

Great product, great service

Wanted a simple medium size storage shed in our established garden. Rang the office on south road, spoke with Craig, who was very helpful in explaining our options for the site and the quality of the materials and the style options. Received a quote promptly the next day from Jody, Account & Admin. Company did a site review prior to construction. Shed only took 2 weeks to make and was constructed on site soon after. We also opted for the floor to be contracted which Gardenmaster organised.

Overall a very easy and painless task of getting a new shed as the team at Gardenmaster were so professional & organised.

Ambriz Walborn
Ambriz Walborn

Excellent Shed For My Cat

For the longest time I've been searching for a shed for my pet cat but i can't seem to find a great supplier and then I found Garden Master on Google.

Contacted them and talked to their customer service. They amicably got my order, had it delivered and properly installed.

Now I have the happiest cat ever!

Will definitely refer this to my family and friends.

Suzanne Steven
Suzanne Stevensydney

The Best Support Ever!

I needed a shed but didn’t know what to buy and I found Garden Master.

I really don’t know much about sheds but they have patiently answered my questions and explained a lot of things to me.

They were very helpful! So glad with my purchase and the customer-service!

Given the chance, would purchase again from them and would highly recommend them!

Monty
MontyIllawarra, NSW23 posts

Great Product from Genuine Family Business

Bought one of these for my Dad... They are heavier than the other brands - i noticed quite significantly. You get way more for your money. I've assembled cheap brands and they are a waste of time and you can hardly assemble it without damaging the metal. Cant recommend these guys highly enough.

Sue
Sue

Aviary for wildlife

Thankyou Garden Master for custom designing us a 20ft flight aviary for wildlife with special needs. Easy to put together and made to our exact requirements. Friendly service and great follow up too.

Alan K
Alan K2 posts

Fantastic quality garden /storage shed

From my first telephone contact I got the impression these people really know what they are doing.i did not think such service existed today,from the most professional receptionist who sold me the shed thru to the installer.I am most impressed with the quality of my garden shed as I had looked around and nothing came near the products from Garden Master,I would certainly purchase from them again and would highly recommend them to any body looking to purchase a quality shed with good old fashioned Service

Frankie S
Frankie SAdelaide

Good Quality Garden Sheds and Service

Purchased my smooth cream customised economaster garden shed from garden master and have since stocked all my clutter in there. I must say that the purchase was very easy because: 1.) They were very knowledgeable and professional. 2.) They can fully customise your sheds to meet your specifications. I recommend them for anyone trying to declutter their backyard!

Derrick Carl
Derrick Carl

Well built products doesn't come cheap

Great customer service. Very accommodating and very professional. Given that they are in the manufacturing since 1975, they've got a really well made product on hand (They are probably one of the pioneers in SA in this industry. Sorry, wasn't able to ask). Price are Okay (I keep my cash deep in my pockets). But hey, you couldn't go wrong with a 12 year guarantee, right? So I paid for it with my eyes closed, and there I was, bringing home my new garden shed. They have factory seconds by the way, I just wasn't the sheds I was looking for.

If you are reading this, then you probably need one, so call them! It's worth a try. As I've said, they are very accommodating.

Alan R
Alan RBelair

If you need a garden shed, I recommend buying from Garden Master!

Purchased my shed from Garden Master and had some measurements customised and some part of the shed modified. The outcome was perfect, build quality of my compact shed was great, and the customer service as what other's mentioned was excellent! Even the lady, who usually gets to answer my call was very polite. I only signed up to the site to give my testimony and that hopefully, this helps anyone out there in need of a garden shed.

Anthony Murray
Anthony MurrayVictor Harbor

It was down right perfect!

Purchased an aviary from Garden Master. Got extra mesh installed on specific areas. Had provided measurements to fit right in the spot in my home. Doors and hinges, colors, ALL PERFECT! I couldn't ask for more. They have truly met my expectations, and for that, they deserve my praise!

Kat Heath
Kat HeathAdelaide

Love my fully customisable shed

Everything at Garden Master is customisable from the size and colours down to the locks and windows. Good service overall. They'll spend time with you in getting your specifications right. So, if anyone is looking for a customisable storage sheds, I suggest you try these guys!