Classic, Music

• Battery Life
THG1978
THG1978Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not waste your money on it

Went from Fitbit 2 to Garmin Vivoactive 3. What a mistake. Always dropping out from blue tooth. Apps open and run with out you pressing any buttons. The alarm never works.

Purchased in January 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $239.00.

JSW2718
JSW2718Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great features but rubbish battery life.

I loved my Vivoactive at first. Still do. Though its sleep tracking is nowhere near as good as Fitbits. The battery is meant to last 7 days and it did at first but 6 months later I'm down to only 2 days which is annoying. Garmin offered to send me a refurbished one which I wouldn't agree to. They said to go to place of purchase and they'd organise a swap. But these have been discontinued and I can't get a replacement for the same price. The new model is $300 more than this one. Not impressed.

Purchased in June 2020 at Rebel Sport for $249.00.

Just bought Vivoactive 3 - white with rose gold

I've only had my Vivoactive 3 for 3 weeks, though I'm wishing I bought it earlier.
Being my first smart watch, it's hard to compare, though I'm enjoying the look of it, functionality (particularly the sleep tracking) and all for a great price on sale.

The only issue I've had is that it disconnects from my Garmin App about once every day or two, which I need to shut down and restart both phone and watch to get them re-connected. I charge every 4-5 days, once it gets below 20% - as I'd hate for it to go flat during the day.

Altogether a great watch and it can be worn from the beach to work without a worry.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $250.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivoactive 3 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

DimplesDimples

Does the job, great battery life

Purchased in January 2020.

BAD battery life

I purchased vivoactive 3 last year. Battery life has been fine until Garmin app went down for maintenance for over a week. Since then I have to charge my battery twice a day. It is not reading my sleep patterns either they have been really wired since battery trouble. I like the watch but it is really frustrating me charging it so frequently. I have tried all the trouble shooting suggestions but to no avail.

Purchased in August 2019 at Rebel Sport.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women

Cracked Screen in 2 Days, Customer Service Not Responsive

Watch face cracked within first 2 days of receipt. Contacted Garmin, quick to tell me not covered by warranty and provided no other assistance. Still waiting on a response from Garmin. Received response and they are replacing watch.

Purchased in August 2020 for $200.00.

scant
scantCanberra 2600, ACT

Poor customer support, ripped off for parts

The watch band keeper broke after 14 months - $5 to replace - fair enough - $10 postage and no pick up option! Prefer genuine parts but no wonder people end up buying copies.

Purchased in May 2019.

very good watch!

never had a bad experience, all features work well and reliable. had for over 2 years, found garmin also very helpful, easy to connect to phone and costume watch faces and Bluetooth is good

Purchased in December 2017 at rebel sport for $350.00.

Very Poor Garmin Vivoactive 3 and Poor Customer Support

Purchased in February 2018 at Amazon.

Unsatisfied
UnsatisfiedPerth, WA

Regrettable Purchase

I bought the vivoactive 3 watch in august 2019. Today it was 100% charged at midday, then battery was already dead at 5am when i woke up. Does not last long! Regrettable purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $498.00.

Very good, but batery life is no good

I have using my vivoactive3 since 2017 and it never presents problems. Very good watch. But on February 2020 the battery life became very short, and i need to charge it twice a day. I told with support three times but the problem does not solved. Support suggested me send the watch to PROPARTS so change the watch, but i have no guarantee that this will be free of financial costs. Does anybody have a same problem?

Purchased at Amazon for $300.00.

Alpha Bravo
Alpha BravoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't Synch with my phone - very frustrating!

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $269.00.

Tigerben
TigerbenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good for general use, but issues once you scratch the surface

Purchased in February 2018 for $380.00.

Sam W.
Sam W.

A watch, a fitness tracker, plus more!

Haven't worn a watch in 10 years, but was after a GPS fitness tracker. Looks like a watch, week long battery (if lazy), and basic smarts & notifications, including tap-&-pay. No issue with build quality, I work with chainsaws and other machinery and was concerned of damage, nearly a year on not a scratch! Despite it's water resistant rating, I don't shower with it on, it's usually dusty and dirty under the band after work, plus it allows me to charge it.

Purchased in April 2019 for $313.00.

LisaM
LisaMSydney, NSW

Good device, easy to use

Set up was very fast and easy. More accurate the. The Fitbits I used to use. Heart rate more accurate, more exercises and can customise more. Battery life is about the same.

Purchased in December 2019 at Rebel Sport for $249.00.