Garmin vivofit jr.

Garmin vivofit jr.

MPN: 010-01634-01

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Battery Life

Rein

ReinSydney, NSW

Love this product - Love this company as well

Fantastic product, I am petite person therefore wear the small child age 4-7 stretch band. I also wear the stretch band because I have lost previous fitness bands due to the clasp undoing. We have three different versions of the Garmin Fitbit in our house and I must say all three have been no trouble and are a great product to own. Love the fact I don't need to charge it, all our batteries have lasted past two years

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

husain

husainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great design Captain America..perfect for little boys

Bought it from target as loved the design for my boy. Looks great on and connects to app. All his friends has this one and hes so happy. Overall a good investment and great product.

Purchased in September 2019 at Target Australia for $120.00.

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My son absolutely loved it..

Bought as a present for my 8 year old. The Captain American band. He really loves wearing it in school and play.
Very durable as he keeps on bending it but still good .
Value for money I would say

Purchased in September 2019 at Target Australia for $119.00.

Anon

AnonPerth, WA

Good product but terrible communication from Garmin.

The product itself is fine - however I won't ever buy anything from Garmin again.
Be aware that when you register your product, they will pester you with emails and there is no opt-out option. You cannot reply to their emails, there is no 'unsubscribe' link (is that legal???) and the link to the 'contact us' is broken.
I have tried messaging them on facebook and my message was ignored.
Won't ever be buying Garmin products again.
If you do register your product with garmin, be sure to give a false email address.

Purchased in April 2019.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garmin jr

My son loves his new smart watch. I am able to set him jobs and tasks through the app and his watch alarms to remind him. It gives him a bit of extra responsibility. Super easy to use with the app.

Purchased in July 2019 at Rebel Sport.

swalsh

swalsh

Last for max 18 months

Great concept, good design but be aware when you need to replace the battery- it wont work again! and they cant be fixed! In this day and age products should be durable

Purchased in December 2017.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Poor quality & buggy

I bought this for my 9YO daughter in September 2018. It has been consistently difficult to sync with my iPhone. Recently she told me that it stopped tracking her steps. Now the strap has broken. We chose it over the equivalent fit bit. My daughter regrets this choice.

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $92.00.

Shilanie

ShilanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Average! Good for kids

Great watch for kids. Good watch to get kids to help out around the house with choirs and earn pocket money or any types of rewards.
Does not have gps. Yet, waterproof!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Jenn

JennQueensland

They could do better

I love the concept of the watch and my daughter loves it... but Garmin need to work out the faults/bugs when you are trying to sync it with parents phone. 9 time out of 10 it doesn’t work!

Purchased in December 2018 at Rebel Sport.

Brisbane Consumer

Brisbane ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great incentive for young kids

Purchased in July 2017 at Big W Retail Stores for $100.00.

Dani S

Dani SSouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves it

I bought one of these for my sons birthday in December and he is forever wearing it. He loves tracking his steps and tells me throughout the day how many he does. Definitely promotes him to be more active. The actual watch itself is such great quality and looks great too.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Poor quality - battery replacement warning!

My son loved his. Surface got quite scratched and never really used the chore options. After 1 year the battery died and I followed the steps from Garmin to replace the battery. However the new battery died again after a week so I opened it up and noticed that water had gone in there!!! So disappointing. Now the watch is broken. Should come with a warning about battery replacement or at least improve it to be rechargable.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys Online store for $99.00.

K Chan

K ChanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great kids watch

My 7yo absolutely loves this watch! I bought this watch for his xmas present and he wears it everyday and never takes it off.

Pros
- We always compare how many steps we've done at the end of each day(he always wins)
- Rewards for getting chores done. He now makes his bed in the moring, remembers to unpack his bag at the end of the school day etc. This has worked better than expected.
- Preset multiple alarms for him (eg. wake up time, when to come home from friends house)
- Getting him set a timer for how long he can be on the ipad for.

I highly recommend this to other parents

Purchased in December 2018 at Officeworks Physical store for $94.05.

ConLac

ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good kids tracker

Ha e three boys and three of these trackers. Bought 2 October 2018 and had to replace 1 in January this year as it stopped working. The other 2018 watch still works but the band has faded to close to white. Very disappointing. Sleep tracker is excellent to track your child’s quality of sleep. Can be a motivator for chores, as well as a way to see how active they are at school etc. they need to be more durable, however they have a 12 month replacement warranty so returns with Rebel was no issue.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Robert Brown

Robert BrownDalby

Why Did We Not Buy Sooner?!

Erin

ErinMOORABBIN

Great for kids of all ages

My 7 and 9 year old love these! Easy to sync with my iphone and track. They loved having a watch but also the chores were a great incentive too. Found replaceable watch bands online via ebay easily too as my kids wrists will eventually get too big for them. It's a great unisex gift too.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Not a solid product.

I bought 2 of these bands for my kids and they don't sync properly to my samsung S8 phone. For the price you pay its not a very good product. You can't even change the battery after one year. I really hope they come up with a better version of it.

Jessa

JessaWestern Australia

Love this gadget

This watch is the perfect little addition to my life. It has lots of different functions installed onto it, making it very useful and very worth it. The chore and reward features are some of the features that set this garmin apart from other watches. Was looking into this watch over the fitbit and I'm glad I got this one instead.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Gabriel

GabrielMARLA

Great gift

Works well for my son!I bought this for my son for his 8th birthday. At first I thought it may be a little juvenile for him but he loves it. The chore and reward feature is awesome. He loves earning his coins. I would definitely recommend. We bought vivofit 3 bands online in multiple colors. He couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Kate_Allan

Kate_AllanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great kid’s product

Great kid’s product to wear as a watch and for counting steps. Durable and looks good. Our daughter is 9 and loves hers. Her band has lasted nearly a year and whilst still fine, could do with replacing. Will be purchasing another for our son this Christmas, he is six.

Date PurchasedJan 2018