Garmin Vivomove HR

Garmin Vivomove HR

Sport, Premium

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Battery Life

Nathan Q.

Nathan Q.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Another Garmin product with screen problems

While this is a nice looking watch, and has the basic funtionality that you would need for a fitness tracker, the screen has started to fade from the top in a similar way to other Garmin products that i have had. i had the same problem with the Vivosmart tracker. Still functions as a nice looking watch and data recorder.

Purchased in September 2019 at Kogan.com for $280.00.

PeejayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

I have had my Vivo HR for W years. I have nothing but problems after the first few months. Took it back to place purchased. We’re not any help, was large sporting shop. It constantly falls out of sync. It buzzes for no reason. Being the white version you cannot see it in the si light. I have asked people been in contact with the right people. Seems this is a common problem with this watch. All I wanted was an easy to read vital signs ie: steps, heart rate etc. however I will be asking santa for a new watch and sure not a Garmin. Most disappointed as they are not cheap.

Purchased in December 2018 at Rebel Sport.

Ash

AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An awesome entry level smartwatch - sadly rose gold band is fading

Purchased in January 2020 at Rebel Sport Online store for $240.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Garmin Vivomove HR compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Shannon

ShannonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Watch is great, silicone band not so great

Purchased in February 2020.

Kev H

Kev HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smart watch for Analogue watch lovers.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $256.00.

Daniel Ruben

Daniel RubenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Packs too much into too little space

Purchased in February 2020 at Amazon for $248.85.

Andrew

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Tries To Be A Bit Too Smart

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $280.00.

Lizzy

LizzyMurray Region, NSW

No GPS, not even an app option to GPS track walks.

Purchased in April 2019 at Garmin for $499.00.

Sue1181

Sue1181Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love the Watch... till it froze

I've had my watch 4 months (nearly) today it froze and won't respond.. can't connect by bluetooth.. Can't do a hard reset as no digital display... but the time is correct .. I guess that's one thing.

Disappointed that as much as this watch looks good the digital display has already died.. it buzzes me for an alarm I haven't set at all times of the day..

Apart from this a nice looking watch that received lots of comments - I've now returned for a replacement under warranty... I'm hoping and praying the next one lasts a bit longer... expensive watch so expected more.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ryda.com Online store for $274.00.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

A good fitness tracker that looks like a nice watch not a horrible style-less block

Purchased in January 2019 at Rebel Sport for $239.00.

Katie

KatieSouthwest, VIC

No GPS Tracking

I bought this watch without realising it had no GPS tracking included. The distances it measures are way out of whack and it over measures the distance you have actually done since it has no GPS to talk to. Garmin need to include this watch in one of their GPS tracking apps as this model is currently unsupported on their tracking apps. Seriously disappointed for the price of the watch.

Purchased in April 2020 at Garmin for $450.00.

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great watch for basic training/tracking

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $255.00.

Rob

Rob

Nice looking watch.

Nice looking watch but digital screen very small and hard to read. If battery goes flat then the Time can only be set through WiFi not just on mobile phone.

Purchased in November 2019.

Darciejo

DarciejoHunter Region, NSW

In love

I have been searching for Smart watch for so long and tried so many varieties and nothing up until I found this one could provide me with all the essential criteria I was wanting and that looked great.

Purchased for $499.00.

Shellby

ShellbyMid North Coast, NSW

Love my new watch with smart features

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $279.00.

Vichris

VichrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money!

Initially I absolutely loved my watch, love the look and it did exactly as advertised. However a year later, it now doesn't sync properly to other apps, it constantly vibrates step alerts on my wrist that are not the number of steps I have walked and will just keep vibrating. I'm extremely disappointed as I thought it should last longer than a year. To make matters worse I have tried all the trouble shooting and sent an email to garmin for support to see if there is an easy fix but am yet to hear anything! Will never buy this brand again

Purchased in March 2018.

Kylie

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garmin

In love with my garmin! Has everything I need to track for my day. And the app is simple to use with it. Also looks great and stylish. Highly recommend

Purchased at Rebel Sport.

Consistently inconsistent

Purchased in November 2018 at Johnny Appleseed GPS Online store.

Cheriel D.

Cheriel D.Northeast, VIC

Love one my friends have one

I know people and freinds that have one. I really like one. Make my life easy. I can leave my phone in my bag. May help with finding street when in melbourne

Hayley_Waldron

Hayley_WaldronNorth Queensland, QLD

Stylish smart watch

I love that the vívomove HR looks like a regular watch and with just a simple tap on the screen brings up digital display! My only issue with the vivomove HR is it’s battery life! I have had it for over 12 months now and am finding the battery will only last 4-5 days where it originally held its battery life for 7 days plus.

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $399.00.

ruth mcl.

ruth mcl.asked

Vivomove HR Sport

I have had my Garmin Vivomove HR Sport less than 2 years and the numbers are fading. I can no longer see how many steps I have done in a day. Is there any way to rectify this? I am extremely disappointed with my watch.

Carolynasked

Vivomove HR

For some reason, when I put my watch on charge, the time (with the hands) has changed by the exactly 2 hours.
How do I change the hands to the correct time? Please give precise instructions, thank you

Peejay

Sorry I’ve not a clue on that one! Did u check the GARMIN web site? I had a few problems the last months- charging problems. I’ve replaced it( with another brand) Seems 2 years is their life span from all my friends da who’ve had them sadly :-(

I’ve had it for less than 12 months

Jan

Janasked

Vivomove HR

How to calibrate the hands of the watch?

Compare both Garmin Vivomove HR
CategorySmart Watches / Fitness TrackersSmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Price (RRP) $449.00$299.00
ConnectivityBluetoothBluetooth
Construction MaterialGlass and Stainless SteelGlass and Stainless Steel
Colour / FinishRose Gold,Silver Stainless Steel,Stainless Steel,Rose Gold Stainless Steel,Light Gold Stainless SteelRose Gold Stainless Steel, Silver Stainless Steel, Slate Stainless Steel, Light Gold Stainless Steel
Display TechnologyOLEDOLED
Voice AssistantNone
SensorsAccelerometer, Altimeter, Barometer, Heart Rate Sensor and Light SensorAccelerometer, Altimeter, Barometer, Heart Rate Sensor and Light Sensor
InterfaceTouchscreenTouchscreen
LoudspeakerNoNo
WaterproofingSwim-proof and Water ResistantSwim-proof
Battery Life5 days5 days
Weight56.5 g40.8 g
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both Garmin Vivomove HR