Garmin Vivomove HR

Garmin Vivomove HR

Premium, Sport

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Battery Life

Darciejo

DarciejoHunter Region, NSW

In love

I have been searching for Smart watch for so long and tried so many varieties and nothing up until I found this one could provide me with all the essential criteria I was wanting and that looked great.

Purchased for $499.00.

Shellby

ShellbyMid North Coast, NSW

Love my new watch with smart features

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $279.00.

Vichris

VichrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money!

Initially I absolutely loved my watch, love the look and it did exactly as advertised. However a year later, it now doesn't sync properly to other apps, it constantly vibrates step alerts on my wrist that are not the number of steps I have walked and will just keep vibrating. I'm extremely disappointed as I thought it should last longer than a year. To make matters worse I have tried all the trouble shooting and sent an email to garmin for support to see if there is an easy fix but am yet to hear anything! Will never buy this brand again

Purchased in March 2018.

KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garmin

In love with my garmin! Has everything I need to track for my day. And the app is simple to use with it. Also looks great and stylish. Highly recommend

Purchased at Rebel Sport.

Consistently inconsistent

Purchased in November 2018 at Johnny Appleseed GPS Online store.

Cheriel D.

Cheriel D.Northeast, VIC

Love one my friends have one

I know people and freinds that have one. I really like one. Make my life easy. I can leave my phone in my bag. May help with finding street when in melbourne

Hayley_Waldron

Hayley_WaldronNorth Queensland, QLD

Stylish smart watch

I love that the vívomove HR looks like a regular watch and with just a simple tap on the screen brings up digital display! My only issue with the vivomove HR is it’s battery life! I have had it for over 12 months now and am finding the battery will only last 4-5 days where it originally held its battery life for 7 days plus.

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $399.00.

Tracy C.

Tracy C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my Vivomove!!!

I have so many comments on my watch and when I tell people that it’s a tracker they are very surprised I have white and rose gold and I love love love it! All my family husband and 3 sports mad boys all love them as they look great but have a secret !

Purchased in April 2017 at Rebel Sport.

dior2009

dior2009Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont bother

Bought this watch because it looked like a watch with some smart features. Unfortunately the watch side of it fails miserably. The hands are often showing the wrong time, 4-5 times per week. You have to re-calibrate the hands to show the correct time. It's ridiculous. None of the suggestions from Garmin customer service have worked. If you google Garmin Vivomove HR calibration you will see this is a common issue that Garmin have not addressed with software upgrades. I bought the premium model so I've wasted over $400

Purchased in January 2019 for $425.00.

El T

El T

Looks can be deceiving

This is the first smart watch I have owned. It took me a long time to decide on what I actually wanted. I chose this watch because I love how at first glance it looks like an ordinary watch and nothing too chunky. It does everything it says it does. The only thing I would change would be to speak through the phone instead of just answering the call on the watch and then reverting back to your phone. The silicone band sometimes also irritates my skin so I have also purchased a suede band to alternate on days when my skin flares up.

Purchased in June 2019.

Martina H.

Martina H.Perth, WA

Best smart watch I have owned!

After my last smart watch died I decided to go with a Garmin Vivimove HR and it has to be the best watch I’ve owned! It also looks great which is great!

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks for $279.00.

Taija

Taija

Good looking basic fitness watch

This is good looking and sleek watch that looks great, I wear it often even with a nice dress. The heart rate seems to be fairly accurate but you have to make sure it is tight and in a correct spot.
I like the fact that I can pair it with my fitnesspal app. Easy to use, looks great but it cannot be paired with a chest strap which is a big but only minus from me.

Purchased in January 2019 for $250.00.

No HR monitor is perfect

I am probably being unfair to this HR monitor as I have an unusual heart condition and a pacemaker. I have been advised my an expert that, for my condition and the presence of 'silent' heart beats, even a hospital HRM will not be totally accurate. Fitness chest strap HRMs are useless for me

The Garmin Vivomove HR does work. While the estimation of the HR is not accurate, it is consistent. If I am about to blow the top off my heart (tachycardia) it gives me warning and I slow down.

Purchased in August 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Stevie

StevieDarwin, NT

I love it! I use it everyday! ?

I absolutely love it! I will definitely be recommending it to my fellow fitness lovers. The tracking "Garmin Connect" app & the associated "My Fitness Pal" app links up with "Garmin Connect" to enhance your tracking for food intake & calories burnt etc. I dont read the newspaper in the morning anymore, instead I review my sleep patterns & plan the days fitness & diet.

Purchased in December 2018.

Biggles

BigglesAU

Looks good, but a disappointing purchase

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $275.00.

weapa

weapaAU

great looking watch at a good price

it is a very nice watch love the rose gold face which i have received many comments on. heart rate works well, sleep steps etc does everything. sometimes connectivity to phone /bluetooth can be tricky but overall works well. battery last approx 5 days or so. it is waterproof . paid $299 from Jb hi fi.
probalby would be nice if the bands were reasonable price that could be changed or leather bands as an option

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Mel

MelBrisbane

Great Watch

I love how stylish this watch is while providing all of the features that it does. I find it pushes me to make sure I reach my target steps each day. I love that it connects with my phone and I am able to read my messages and check the weather on it.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Ven

VenSydney, NSW

Good smart watch with decent battery life

Garmin Vivomove HR Hybrid Watch (Rose Gold Sport) Model: 010-01850-12.

Has good battery life with over 7 days in watch only mode and approx 2-3 days with all the smart notifications. Easy to setup with the Garmin app on phone or connect to laptop. Had a good deal at JB HiFI. Experienced no issues so far, so cant comment on post sales support or warranty. But am impressed with Garmin quality and bought a JR watch too.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Laughlan

LaughlanMelbourne

Amazing watch

Fantastic watch, easy to clean and use. Tells you accurate heart rate information in real time, without needing to wear a strap! Also waterproof and easy to clean. Great price too.