Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun

Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun

See the Best Sun Protection & Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brett M

Brett MAU

The best product i have ever used

I have used Ambre Solaire, twice a day for almost 20 years. Yes i am a male in my early 40's and i always keep a stock of 5 to 10 (bulk buy from ebay) at a time because this product is that good. I have sensitive skin, especially after shaving, so i decided to use it not just for sunburn but as a daily moisturiser and noticed the difference the next day. I will use this product till the day i die.

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

I was given the After Sun sos sunburn balm as a gift and I absolutely swear by it. It is cooling (especially if you pop it in the fridge) smells great and really does help soothe sunburn and hot dry skin. Although it is a balm and has a gel like texture, it melts in straight away instead of leaving a sticky feeling like most aloe products. I always keep some in my beauty case to tale on holidays but the large round tub packaging doesnt really make it travel friendly. But I cant fault it otherwise
Awesome smell, great gel-lotion texture. Really does cool the skin
Packaging