See the Best Gas BBQs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Pretty good BBQ overall

I've had this since before Xmas. It does a pretty good job. Much harder to put together than I'd expected and the finish isn't excellent (sides don't line up perfectly). It does cook evenly and the slide out gas bottle holder is a nice touch. Feels a little cheap for the price. Fairly easy to clean. The 240V lights are good for cooking at night.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $549.00.

Preheating Speed
Even Heat DistributionYes

Dangerous and poorly built

Date PurchasedNov 2016

anna douglasfrankston sth

great size for a big family

went from a 6 burner to 4 burner only because 6 burner were harder to find and a lot dearer, plenty big enough to feed a family of 10, move around great on the wheels , easy to clean, great price as I shopped around doing lots of comparable s

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Rubbish

Gasmate make poorly designed BBQs made of cheap materials. My BBQ less than 3 years old and here's the status: 2 burners are jammed permanently on, the two igniting burners don't work so a lighter is required to start, the burners are completely rusted out.
Don't waste you're money on this crap

Terrible build quality

I bought the 4 burner gas mate specialist. The build quality was very poor. One burner had a long slot instead of small holes. The hood fouled against the fire box and the enamel had cracked off in several places. Cheap poorly made crap. I returned it and bout a BBQ galore beef master. Very happy now.

Tom

TomSydney

Good start to a long relationship

PaulD

PaulDAdelaide

Great BBQ

Kizzdog

KizzdogAU

Good BBQ

BBQ was bought for me as a pressent from my family about 3 years ago has been a great BBQ love cooking on it easy to move but rather heavy gets used about once every 2 weeks even in winter. glass window is great hard to keep clean. wheels seem solid have had it on a ute and traveled 200km and everything was still tight even got my dad to purchase one as is a great BBQ. has most of the time been under a cover but still has rust coming up from under Paint
Glass window, easy to move, gas bottle draw, look great
tiny bits of rust under paint, window hard to clean, one burner sometimes doesnt light on one side

Teferi gungul

Teferi gungulasked

How much is the price

anna douglas

you need to go into stores or check prices on line

JAYGOGIRL

JAYGOGIRLasked

I have just bought from Bunnings Taree this bbq - do you have a recipe book or site I can print from?

no I don't sorry

Diane

Dianeasked

I'm looking to buy a BBQ 4 Burner Torino Gasmate. Anything I should be aware of? Thank you, Diane

Derek Schaefer
Derek Schaefer

Hi Diane
I bought one a few months ago and was very disappointed with the build quality. There were five problems with it. I tried to fix the first few and then gave up and returned it for a refund. alsi some panels were damaged in the box - probably because the box weighs about 60 kg. I hope this helps.
Derek

Get an answer from our members and Gasmate representatives