GASP

GASP

1.0

Horrible horrible horrible

Ordered a dress online from them two weeks ago. Sent an email to chase up as the dress had not even been shipped out, never received email confirmation or postage confirmation after payment was made. Email back asked for my details despite already mentioning them. 'Customer Service' emailed me back 3 days later informing that they were out of stock and this is why my dress has not shipped yet. Asked for a refund and now am being ignored and my email blocked. I am very confused about the legitimacy of this business.
    Do not buy from them. I am very sure this is a scam, so BEWARE.

Worst customer service rip off

Gasp has the worst customer experience they sold me a dress they claimed was French lace and it wasn't when I took it to the dress maker and I paid $300 for it. The receipt says they offer refund and by law they legally have to as they sold me something that was fake. I was treated rudely over the phone and pretty much told to deal with it and that they don't ever offer refunds. Thank god I managed to sell the dress on another site!

Bad customer service

The majority of girls working in Gasp... are very mean and snobby. Poor customer service. I went in to try a dress and i didnt like it and one of the workers actually said in a loud tone "What a bunch of time wasters today".. all their dress are over priced and the quality is pooor..

Julia

JuliaWagga Wagga

Buyer Beware!

Buyer Beware! Gasp takes your money and does not deliver your product.

Consumer Affairs Victoria will provide you with contact details. Gasp promises refunds on 'goods out of stock' but does not refund. Gasp asks for bank account details but does not credit the account. Months pass. I gathered all information and took it to my bank who advised that Gasps online payment system is not authorised! The bank retrieved my money on my behalf because of the illegal credit card purchase. Thank you Commonwealth Bank!

Buyer Beware!

Bec

BecMelbourne

Absolutely pathetic company

Absolutely terrible terrible experience

Wow. The girls and security guard at the chadstone store gave me worst customer service experience of my life. Words don't explain how rude and arrogant the female staff were. They gave a new meaning to the word [censored word removed]. This company needs to hire nice girls if they wish to improve their company. These girls have no future in anything sorry. please show some class and kindness.
    Good sales
    Terrible terrible staff

Online purchase dodgy website

I ordered a dress from their website, wrong dress arrived. I emailed them straight away asking how i go about returning the dress and getting a full refund. I also phoned them on their 'to place an order phone number', funny enough the other phone numbers on the website are vacant or are wrong numbers. I spoke to a lady who could hardly speak english and she told me a completely different return address than to the one on he website. She also told me to provide my account details for refund and that they will not refund it back onto my credit card. I then realised i will never see my money back so now I am stuck with a dress that i don't want nor need. Do not waste your money. Do not buy from this website.

Wrong dress arrived.

JR

JRMelbourne

Payed for jeans 4 months ago still no delivery

I bought 2 pairs of jeans from GASP Chadstone 4 months ago. One pair was ordered from their 'head office', and I was told that I will be contacted in 1 week. I called two weeks later, was advised that jeans arrived, went to the store, and off course, they were not there! Today was the third attempt to pick up my jeans and still no luck. When I asked to have another pair that was in the store, I was told since it has been 4 months since the purchase was made, it has to be approved by head office first. What a joke!!!

By the way, customer service 0
    I liked the product

frustration

frustrationpakenham

Never ever purchase from gasp

Lilly

LillyVictoria

GASP- Huge disappointment to clothing industry

Trish

TrishMelbourne

Rude Staffs & Horrible Service

JP1

JP1australia

Staff rude and never greet or acknowledge customers

I've been to the Bridge Rd and Chapel St stores and both times the staff member wasn't busy, yet didn't greet or even acknowledge me! I could tell she was judging me. I definitely won't buy there or even go back, even though the clothes are lovely, but over priced.

Rude staff

Terrible Service don't buy anything from this store

A warning do not purchase anything from GASP, they have terrible customer service. I recently brought a dress and they did not have my size, so they had to order it in. Despite assuring me that the dress would arrive within a couple of days, I had to constantly chase up the store who did nothing to keep me informed and did not return calls. The sale's assistant was so rude and disrespectful. I had to contact head office and finally received the dress. Comments made by head office about their staff were inappropriate and just proved how unprofessional they really are as a business. My advice is go somewhere else.

Lack of customer service and rude sale's assistant.

yipyipfamily09

yipyipfamily09Orange

Rude staff member

UnhappyInQld

UnhappyInQldAU

Terrible service

The dresses are not too bad although they're way overpriced. The thing that got me is the terrible, impatient, unattentive service I received. I would recommend you go somewhere else.
    Near by
    Service/quality

chicatheshopper

chicatheshopperAU

their customer service is the worst.. i never came back

After a rude sales assistant told me that I was wasting her time and disrespecting me as a potential customer. I never ever stepped into their shop anymore.. called head office and they did nothing.. thank good their bad service was on media!!!
    great dresses
    bad customer service, why buy if u dont get the service as well?!