2Gateway Auto Rentals

• No, I received a worse vehicle
  • No, I received a better vehicle
Booking Process
Vehicle Condition
Brand Manager for Gateway Auto Rentals? Claim your listing.

Ivan
IvanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vehicle Condition
Lloydster
LloydsterSydney, NSW

Debbie from Gateway Auto Rentals was great on our first interaction on the phone. Her service and level of customer care was excellent. Prior to my trip to Brisbane, she kept in constant contact with me, with all the information that was needed for when I had to pick up the car. The car I had was perfect for my son and I. Overall, my experience with Gateway was top drawer. Even to the point that I accidentally left my phone locked in the car and she immediately posted it back to me the next day. Show details
Kay B
Kay BWellington

Professional, quality service

For several years both prior to and after Covid we have used Gateway Autos to rent vehicles, usually for at least 10 days, whilst on holiday on the Gold Coast, from NZ. Every time the customer service from Debbie has been outstanding, the handling of paperwork, booking, pick up and drop off of the vehicle has always been smooth and troublefree. The vehicle always clean, tidy and ready to go. My last rental was in October 2022. I highly recommend Gateway Autos and will always use this company, because I have had great service, great price, reliable vehicles and always know Debbie is but a phone call away if I ever needed it. Show details
Caroline
Caroline Queensland4 posts

Clean and easy car rental

I was very happy with the service I received from Debbie. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Car was very clean and ready to go. Great price. I was upgraded as the car quoted for was retained by previous renter.  Show details
S KHO
S KHOAdelaide2 posts

Disgusting customer service

I DO NOT RECOMMEND. The worst customer service I have ever witnessed. they yell and raise there voice when reiterating information to a customer that asks a question again! They have 0 tolerance and patience for customers and are all about making the money. After they have gotten ur money they treat u like absolutely terrible. Show details
kiwiinoz
kiwiinozBrisbane2 posts

Awesome Service

Lucky enough to holiday in Brisbane again & lucky enough to hire a Car from Gateway Auto Rentals again.

These people really are Top of their game

5 Star Service, Highly Recommend

Mole
Mole

Good service helpful staff

Booking was easy.

Staff very accessible helpful & willing

People mover was clean & well kept

We would certainly recommend this company

Marissa
MarissaBrisbane

Service with a Smile

I have now been using Gateway Rentals for over 12 months and have found Debbie very accommodating especially with relatively no notice on a number of occasions. I no longer use the bigger rental car firms as I find Deb's service fantastic. Pick up and returns have always been a smooth transition and I don't feel like a number, you actually get personal service, which is missing from the larger companies. I would highly recommend Deb and her team.

rod
rod

i have been using gateway for about 12 years with no problems the cars have been nice and tidy and b

exceLlent service to book the cars on the odd time we were up graded to a bigger car neville and debbie have always been great to deal with. the way we are dealt with make it a pleasure to get a rental off them.

Owen
Owen

Everything I need in a rental car company

I have been using Gateway Auto Rentals annually for well over 10 years. From booking to pick up to delivery back to Brisbane International everything has always gone totally without any hitches. I have recommended them so many times in the past and all my friends/contacts have had good experiences with Debbie and her team.

Kate
Kate

Excellent service

Debbie and her team are amazing to deal with. It's so much faster getting a car from them than one of the big car rental firms. In and out of the airport within minutes. No ques to sign documents and half the price. I would absolutely recommend them.

georoz
georozSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Quick, efficient and friendly

I have used Gateway Auto Rentals on more than one occasion, and now recommend to family and friends. 100% of the time we have received excellent service. Rates, pickup and return always run smoothly.

QueenB
QueenBSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Fantastic Service

I always get fantastic service from booking, to pick up, to drop off from Gateway Auto Rentals. Nothing is ever a problem to their small, efficient and "pleasant to deal" with team. Even my overseas visitors now use them as their rates are extremely reasonable in this competitive field.

Bruce
Bruce

Going the Extra Mile

We needed a car at short notice and Deb stepped up, even though it was a Sunday, saved the holiday. We will certainly use you again. Thanks Gateway Auto Rentals. Bruce

shagga
shagga2 posts

Car not roadworthy.... two weeks after rental tolls charged to my card by later driver

They set up an automatic toll charge on my card without infprming me....I got charge dfor later tolls two weeks after renting form them and had to spend hours ringing QMM, and my bank. The ute was not roadworthy with broken mirrors (on a ute you nee dyour mirrors cause you lose internal one) and filthy. Very dangerous cars.