4.3

SunshineMantaraySouth-Eastern Region, NSW
Andrew Kelly
Andrew KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC29 posts

Works well

I have been using this product for years after being recommended it by my dentist die to the amount of enamel wear on my teeth. The tube is small and expensive so I don't use daily but every now and then and particularly on days I know my teeth will be sensitive to acid wear. Seems to be working but I would use it more often if it was more affordable. Show details
Taste
Chris
ChrisQueensland6 posts

So far so good!

I've only just started using this product recently & already, I have noticed my teeth looking healthier & feeling stronger. It is easy & simple to apply, it comes in a couple of different flavours. I recommend the vanilla flavour. So far so good!