CategoryLow Rate & Zero Interest Credit Cards
Card TypeVisa
Minimum Repayments3%
Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate3% p.a.
Release dateJul 2013

handy for bigger purchases that require credit cards

have purchased rental cars for over seas use which was easy and painless but have not used the card overseas at this point. However knowing how easy it has been so far I would be more than happy to use the card overseas should the occasion arise.

Card / Account Used ForOverseas/Travel and Special Purchases

Perfect

Easy processing.
Quick Processing
Good stores to chose from
Have been using this card for years
Good Service
Would recommend
Easy usage and buying
No problems ever
Things are easy to manage both ways
Taking shopping to next level

Card Start DateJune 2015
Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping, Overseas/Travel and Special Purchases

Great for interest free purchases

If used wisely this card is great for larger purchases as you get 6 months interest free.
Easy to use internet access to track your account.
Good customer service, always helpful.

Card Start DateJanuary 2014
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Just like any other credit card

They do have a good product when it comes to 0% interest on purchases over $250, however what they don't tell is that they have hidden charges for everything (including a fee for paying them back by BPAY) and let's not forget the $99 annual fee. Their customer service is also not the best, I'd say bordering on 'rude'.

Card Start DateMay 2019
Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping and Special Purchases

Fantastic

Easy application
Quick reply
Easy to understand
Good stores to choose from
Quick access to funds
Have used this card for years
Great for on the spot appliances
Will recommend

Card / Account Used ForOnline Shopping and Special Purchases

This is gorgeous card, with 6 mounts interest free.

I used this card to buy my first scooter, it is a clever product with 6 mounts interest-free. Quick online applying, helpful costumer service support, pay every wears any time.

Card Start DateSeptember 2019

Handy card

I have had this credit card for a number of years now. I use it for the bigger purchases such as car rego. My limit is not high and I pay more than the minimum each week and this keeps the interest at bay.
Just handy for me when one is on a budget.

Card Start DateOctober 2010
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Good -Simple & Easy

It works as described. I have had this card before and its pretty straight forward with minimum payments and good information on our online account to manage your finances. However I am not so sure if its a security concern with the new card design where you have your number, expiry date & CVV on the same side of the card

Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

It's alright, but it is just another credit card.

I used this card to purchase a television at an interest-free rate, and pay for a company dinner for my team. I think it is a clever product in that it offers limited interest-free periods for short times and then hits the consumer with higher rates once they expire. Another example of the finance industry being greedy and self serving.

Card Start DateJune 2019
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Not bad but fees and charges are a bit obscure

I just can't work out how to cancel insurance or the card itself via the app, other 5han that it's pretty good card that I use when I run out of pay!

Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Convenient & Great to Have !!

Gem Visa made it easy for us to purchase all our appliances for our new build on 60 months interest free. If we had let the builder buy them & add them to our home loan we would have paid $15,000 interest on the lie of the loan.
Visa Gem is a much better idea & helps with our credit rating whilst we pay it off.
Love it!

Card Start DateJuly 2019

Good service

It’s was a great service and easy to manage the accounts but one thing I was not happy about was the fact I had to wait for another five days before I could make another payment.

Card Start DateMay 2018
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Perfect for well managed spender

I have not used for overseas purchase yet, but it is worth to have Gem Visa at Least for Local Purchases. I am using this card for almost a year and enjoying the real benifits.

Card Start DateDecember 2018

Brilliant!

Obtaining & using this card has been so easy - absolutely NO frustration & a very user friendly website as well! This will be my ‘go to’ card from now on & strongly recommend!

Card Start DateAugust 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses, Online Shopping, Overseas/Travel and Special Purchases

Thanks for your trusting

I didn't use my card for overseas, but in future maybe. Im one of your happy customer ,I wish I meet you before however still not to late, honestly and helping people it's your way, good on you guys.

Card Start DateMay 2019
Card / Account Used ForEveryday Expenses

Credit card

I had a few issues as application somehow got cancelled but it eventually got rectified so overall experience apart from this issue! Overall excellent service although I was a little frustrated!

Card Start DateSeptember 2019
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Disappointed in interest free, I was told one thing, by two different people from the company, and it was clearly wrong!

I've talked to two different people about the 12 months interest free, and both times i was assured it was available. But now that I have made my first repayment it is only 6months. It is not right that you tell me one thing and then its not that. I will never go with your company again. Very disappointed, as my first experience was great, now its changed for my second big purchase. That's why I stuck with this company because I had a good experience the first time, but this time they have not told the truth.

Card Start DateJanuary 2018
Card / Account Used ForSpecial Purchases

Really Enjoying Interest Free Promos.

Really Enjoying Interest free Promotions; only if there would be an option of any purchases over $7 00/- are 1 year interest free or so - that would be great too.

Good experience

Allowed me to get what I needed with no fuss well done latitude Gem great customer service and follow up interest free is a great bonus and am happy with my purchase

Card Start DateAugust 2019

Love my Latitude Gem Visa

Love my Latitude Gem Visa, makes buying big items much easier and to be able to spread the payments interest free over 36 months is a bonus , would highly recommend

Card Start DateFebruary 2017