Latitude Gem Visa

Latitude Gem Visa

Pros

• 6 Months Interest Free on purchases over $250 with participating retailers

• Three 0% Interest Payment Plans to choose from

Cons

• $99 Annual Fee

• 3% International Transaction Fee

• Payment Handling Fees ($0.95 online, $2.50 in person)

• High 24.99% p.a. Purchase Rate

CategoryLow Rate Credit Cards
Card TypeVisa
Minimum Credit Limit $1,000
Minimum Repayments3%
Contactless PaymentsApple Pay, Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Rates & Fees
Purchase Rate24.99% p.a.
Cash Advance Fee3%
Late Payment Fee$30
Annual Fee$99 p.a.
Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
Interest Free Period 55 days
Cash Advance Rate24.99% p.a.
Introductory Offers

• Application Process
Julie T.
Julie T.

Worst Customer Service Ever

I called regarding a direct debit that was taken of my account of $600 when I chose minimum payments on the app. The customer service consultant was unsure what he was talking about. Stayed silent for 15 minutes then said that he has set up a direct debit for me with minimum payments but did not explain anything to me about the $600, asked him about it and he was reading out my statement and what was spent which had nothing to do with the $600 that was taken out of my account. Please do not use their service, they are so useless and unhelpful. Please train your staff properly!!!

DMTM
DMTMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really great product and interest free feature is awesome

Really great product and interest free feature is awesome. I love the 60months interest free option and also have managed to get annual fee waived many times. I have never used the card overseas though

DO NOT , I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT

Very poor customer service.
Will keep charging you until you call to close account, and it will taje you weeks to be able to speak to someone to close the account.
That;s how they make the money- off your interest rate while youre waiting to talk to someone to close your account
Do NOT USE THESE GUYS

allmyfriends
allmyfriendsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Application process is stuck in a circle of hell

Janine
JanineHobart, TAS

Stay away at all costs

These vampires will suck your hard-earned dollars dry. It appears I have two "accounts", one of which is devoted just to paying interest and diabolical late fees if you have no money for a few months. Six months after opening the account I somehow had clocked up $168 on this extra account and paid for nothing but Latitude's latitude that they take with my money.

How to get in front of credit card debt with a credit card balance transfer.

Credit card balance transfers are becoming an increasingly popular way for people with growing credit card debts to manage their finances. But are they really a magic bullet? We're going to look at the ins and outs of credit balance transfers, so you can find the best way to manage credit card debt and get your finances back in the black.

Nathan S.12 Nov 2019
how-to-get-in-front-of-credit-card-debt-with-a-credit-card-balance-transfer

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

BEWARE: Extremely difficult to close account

HEK26
HEK26South East Queensland, QLD

AVOID

I would NEVER recommend this bank/payment system to anyone. Payed off the balance on our statement and requested an account closure only to be told there was a payment pending (a reversal from a store that didn’t go through and wasn’t visible to us on the statement). Spent 9 months trying to resolve this issue, all the while being charged account fees. Avoid this bank like the plague. They’re quite happy to line their pockets while messing their customers around and make it extremely difficult for people to cancel their accounts.

Plight M.
Plight M.

Refuse to lend to single parents

With no monitory information they refused to lend simply due to having dependants. Avoid if possible. Would not recommend. Discriminatory against deaf people. Worst credit line ever. Not worth it

Sanjay
SanjaySydney, NSW

Poor login system

Can't register my card, Always showing error. And they are charged physical statements which I never ask for this. Customer care said register card but not possible to register. Not recommended

Perfect customer service

Customer service is excellent, very helpful, professional , listen to the problem and resolve the problem very efficiently, Gem Visa card is perfect to purchase necessary goods and pay by instalments with out interest.

Super easy

Applied for card and made my first online purchase all within 30 minutes. Christmas would have been a disaster without a little help from Latitude. The process is easy, clear to understand and stress free. Thankyou

charlotte.meredith89
charlotte.meredith89Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Interest free

I used my Latitude Gem Visa to purchase Christmas presents this year. It was convenient to have it there and be able to get 6 months interest free on any purchase, anywhere, so long as it was over $250.

Rates and Fees
Online Experience
Jason
JasonHobart, TAS

Very quick approval

I got approval within 10 minutes and walked out with the tv of my dreams, thank you so much latitude I have recommended you to all my friends and family.

Amir
AmirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast, easy and perfect!

I think using Gem Visa is perfect idea for students who have scholarship from universities, it is helpful to purchase your dream item without spending a huge money at first.

Poss
PossPerth, WA

Life made easy.

It’s just a very simple card to use. There’s an amazing amount of businesses who accept the Latitude Gem Card. I especially like that I can make payments whenever I feel and pay it off sooner than the chosen period