Latitude Gem Visa

Latitude Gem Visa Questions & Answers

49 questions from our users

Glenn W.

Glenn W.asked

I dropped my credit limit from $6K to $1K when buying a house recently. Now that we have the home loan I want to put the credit limit back to $6K but online says "not available at this time. Tried online chat and FB Messenger and both were useless. Trying to call now - on hold for 40mins now waiting to connect to India. Anyone help from Latitude?

Peta K.

Peta K.asked

If the below request numbers are not addressed within the next three days, I will be escalating my complaint to ACFA.

On the same day I put these online forms in I also made an online complaint which has so far also been ignored, after waiting on hold for over 40 mins I was also cut off from your phone line.

This is actually ridiculous how difficult it is to get any customer service from Latitude and Gem Visa.

kevin

kevinasked

hi I believe I still have a credit card with yous...well it was g.e.is there anyway I can check it is still open

Greg Gowasked

gem visa. I want to cancel my credit card 437732000682140 do I have to pay the annual fee or not greg gow.

Greg Gow

cancel my credit card please.

cancel my credit card

cancel card.

Jeramil

Jeramilasked

How can I withdraw money in ATM machine using my credit card?

Patrick D.

Patrick D.asked

I need to cancel card , moving abroad so need to tie up loose ends now

Colin B.

Colin B.asked

can I use my latitude Visa card in America

Eric

Ericasked

I am unable to fit the gem visa number into my banks setup account space. Gems number is 1 digit too long. It's the weekend and there are no humans to talk to! Any help available left?

Noel W.

Noel W.asked

What is the difference between GEM Visa and GEM Essential

Carol

Carolasked

I have lost my gem visa card, can I use my account number for a purchase?

Suzanne D.

Suzanne D.asked

Can I pay out my Latitude Visa Card with my CBA Mastercard?

Brenda C.

Brenda C.asked

Do any banks in nz accept cash payment for my gem visa account

Pieta

Pietaasked

How can I find out my account details?

Ned
Ned

just follow link and login

Geoff H.

Geoff H.asked

Can you use the gem latitude visa card overseas

Kimasked

How long to be approved I've uploaded my payslips but every time I log in it says they still new either payslips or bank statements my payslips are saved on there has anyone else had this problem?

Rocko
Rocko

Ya should know pretty quick no i have not had that problem

How quickly

Peter

Peterasked

the online application process was terrible, on their website id check section was broken, bank statement transfer was not working, the guy from the phone overpromised finalisation to be done today , but no response no updates after 8 hours. why would i bother to pay $99 annual fee to them for internet free 12 month plan?? the whole process is just broken and slow. hassleful

Brendon E.

Brendon E.asked

How many withdrawals a day can I make

Peepsgoboom

Peepsgoboomasked

I got approved for 1000 but I needed 2000 as I only applied to buy a new phone is it possible to call you guys to increase it?

Mark Smith

Mark Smithasked

Can the available balance on a gem visa be used to pay out a residual value amount to purchase a car

Ashlee

Ashleeasked

Hi I just had a approved loan/credit card. I was wondering if Is there anyway of getting my gem visa card number and details instead of waiting for it to arrive in post/mail so I can use my card online

Rebecca D
Rebecca D

Hi Ashlee , I tried calling GEM with this same question. I suggest you call them and ask. You will perhaps get a more pleasant call centre person than the one I spoke with.

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives