2Latitude Gem Visa

Latitude Gem Visa Questions & Answers

kirsteen m.

Can you pay money into a bank account from gem visa

Vashta Nerada
Vashta Nerada

Even if they let you, you'd be insane to do that. With a $10 per month "account maintenance fee," 24.99% interest rate and "Payment Handling Fees" (they charge you money to pay them back.) and likely you'll be paying the 3% "Cash Advance Fee" as well.

Jess C.
Jess C.

How do I transfer money from my lattitude Gem visa account to a bank account

Sanjayan N.
Sanjayan N.

Worst customer service ever. They don't know what they are looking for. They get information and asked to wait on hold. And that's the end of story. They never come back. Is this company a legit one? I got the reference from Samsung to buy interest free payment plan. Can I go legally with this issue? Where do they have their office located?

Suzy
Suzy

How do I close a GE account I opened in 1997?

Hanse G.

Can I use gem visa card in Binance?

c. Lee
c. Lee

You can but my advice is to only use pay I’d and a purpose specific account to transfer from, I made this mistake and lost 5k to scammers.
Be safe not sorry and use a designated online account for shopping and online platforms..
Good luck and best wishes..

Thank you Lee.

Sean H.
Sean H.

I have no idea what binance is but I would strongly advise against getting a Gem Visa at all....ever

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

Question:_ How can Latitude Gem Visa penalise me for a missed payment when I am hundreds of dollars ahead in payments?
No financial company should be entitled to penalise for a "missed" payment when the account is so far in credit. This missed payment penalty and adverse credit report is not legally justified and a scam. The complaints area the "pits". The financial authorities will be informed.

Kara J.
Kara J.

I got a gem visa card on the 24/6/22 and made a purchase I was told that they would advise me about payments in a months time and direct debit my account I've received nothing and today is the 24/7/22 and I've tried to call but not open on the weekend. Please help as I'm a new customer I don't know how much the repayments are and I don't want to receive late payment fees.

Anura
Anura

is 6 month interest free over $250 only applicable on selected stores ?

Gleep
Gleep

No it applies to everything over $250. It's one of the few good things about this card. Note that if you do end up paying interest the rate is about 3% over the "normal" rate.

JLP F.
JLP F.

Is the 6 month interest free on purchases over $250 forever (life of you account) or is it just an introductory rate? Thank you in advance. I have just been approved and want to know the ins and outs as I don't want to get into trouble. Seems like a lot of poor reviews here and has me a bit worried. It's sounds like a great low interest card but reviews are troubling

Moana H.
Moana H.

I want to extend the term of my loan. I spoke to person in the sales team and was told I have to take out a new loan to this.

Linda Z.

Can I use my Gen Visa card to pay for a service? For example, can I use it to pay a builder who does some building work for me?

Linda Z.

Hi, Can I use Gem Visa to pay for a service? for example, can I use it to pay a builder who does some building work for me?

graeme r.
graeme r.

To withdraw cash at ATM which account

Jmc M.
Jmc M.

I was approved yesterday for a Latitude gem visa the email said i could start shopping online with a 16digit no and my dob, after ordering my product the amount showed on transactions but no store details appear why is this?

Kirri L.
Kirri L.

How do I transfer of my credit card to bank account?

Brenda
Brenda

how do i get to pay my bill there is no were on line go into to pay my bill since you have taken over which i didnt know so can you please tell me how i login in to see my account to pay for it and to see how much is left on it cheers

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

How would I know?

Wimal .H
Wimal .H

What is the BSB number of the GEM VISA Account?

malo Henry solomona
malo Henry solomona

I am paying off a Gem card of $11k back at $150 a fortnight how can I put Interest on hold while I am paying account off

RZA
RZA

TBH, I dont think you can! And good luck trying to talk to somebody, probably easier to win lotto

Cameron H.
Cameron H.

How do you see what your card restrictions are that is stopping you from using card

tau m.
tau m.

Why isn't customer service open in the weekends.

Queeny D.
Queeny D.

What happens if overdue pay?

Get an answer from our members and Latitude Financial representatives