Highly recommend

Highly recommend this product. The blending ability is good. I love using this blending machine to make milk shake and juice! Also, the idea of chill stick is pretty awesome!

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $29.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Juices and Smoothies

The stick blender is great

I use the stick blender for shakes it works really well I am really happy with it I told a friend about it then she went and bought one I like every thing about the blender

Purchased in February 2019 for $135.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Smoothies

This is good value but a silly design

There are some fundamentally design flaws with this product, given that you have to tip the smoothie cup upside down to blend and it can sometimes get stuck - quite silly as you could end up with liquid everywhere.
However, for the cheap price, it’s not a bad purchase. I’ve also had mine for several years now so I’ve definitely got my money’s worth.

Purchased in January 2017 for $35.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Great blender for the price, actually, can't expect more even if I paid double

Perfectly blends my smoothies, or occasionally my pumpkin soup. Every now and then there's an escaped small chunk of banana but apart from that it's fairly smooth blending. I love the chill sticks, perfect to bring to the gym or to work, keeping the smoothies cool for ages! So simple to use and clean too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great blender

Much cheaper than a nutribullet and much better. It is small and sleek and easy to use and clean. It even blends apples. Love this blender and highly recommend it. BRILLIANT!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Does not last long

It was a good size and comes with two bottles and chills. First use was ok and everything went first. Then when I tried to make a drink the date after, it went dead. There were burning smell so I think motor overheat and burn out.
So it only last one use and went dead. Doesn't last long at all. Disappointing.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Simple Smoothies

This is an excellent blender for soft fruits and vegetable powders. Best used for simple smoothies, perhaps with easy blend additions such as rolled oats or protein powder, but not the harder ingredients like nuts and seeds

Date PurchasedApr 2018

I can’t live without this.

When I first brought this product I wasn’t sure if it could do what I needed it to do. I was mistaken and it has been my best purchase. I have used this blender every morning with a variety of different fruit, vegetable and ice and have had no problems with it blending everything up. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great value for money, Easy to use

I got this product for under $30. This product is great value for money. Mix and go bottles make it super easy to prepare a smoothie and save time. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Exceptional value for money

So, we are in the hunt for a decent smoothie maker but everything was around the $100 mark. At first I was skeptical to buy this product for around ~$30 and after 4 weeks I can tell you that it is exceptional value for money. It mixes really well, crushes the ice really well and the container size is pretty decent.
What sucks is the noise it makes...its like drilling into a wall..

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Great

Plastic Cups seem thicker and more durable compared to my last ones
Blends Very Well: I questioned the strange shape of the cups until I started blending. It has bladed shaping on the bottom and sides to create a vortex that swallows everything you put in it. The blades look scarier than my last blender.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good infact perfect

I absolutely love this bullet of an item blends fast made with great material no rusting absolute steal i got it for 50 dollars as second hand boy this is an amazing deal

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great for Liquid Substances

I got this blender a little while ago, and I use it all the time! Sometimes it has a bit of a problem blending frozen berries, it’ll freeze up the blades and get stuck, so I’ll have to hit the bottle a few times to manoeuvre the fruit into a blendable position. The blades aren’t very sharp which is good for safety, but not so good for blending. It certainly gets the job done though, and it’s a lot more affordable than some others. It definitely works better for room temperature foods and cold liquids, than frozen foods and icy liquids.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Cheaply made but works well

This is quite light weight but it spins up really fast and is an excellent smoothie and shake maker. I haven't used the chill sticks but I just throw some ice cubes in and its teh same effect. Its pretty effective and makes lovely drinks. Cleans up easily too

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Quick and easy to use

The machine blends all fruit items very well. Great for breakfast smoothy. After using for awhile, the actual bottle seem to have a leak and some of the smoothy goes unto the machine when blending. I have to clean thoroughly afterwards. Still using it though. It's affordable enough to bear through one inconvenience.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

So good and easy to use

Blends really well and was super convenient to blend and take my drink with me during the day. 10/10 recommend to anyone wanting to blend healthy smoothies. Loved the big blender too for making drinks for the whole family.

Really quite good

I thought this was a bit of a novelty when I got it but it runs at a very fast speed and does a sterling job. Blitzes up any and all fruit and even chopped veggies. The chill sticks I don't use, I just ad some ice if I need to. Works well and easy to clean.

Excellent blender & good value

I have had this in constant use since summer. Been excellent. I mostly do protein shakes but it works just as well with fruit for smoothies. Just really easy to use and easy to clean and very handy that it comes with 2 cups because you can always have one ready in the fridge.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Gets plenty of use

I thought this was a bit silly when we got it (gift) but my wife started using it to make smoothies and summer drinks and I must say its turned out to get a lot of use. It comes with drink bottle and it works well to pre-prepare drinks for the following day.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Works well if sruff aint to frozen

Ice normally doesnt blend well and motor smells like its going to burn out. Handles liqiuds well sometimes have to shake it around when making smoothies. Okay if stuff isnt to thick

Date PurchasedNov 2017

I have just bought a George Foreman mix & go how on earth do I remove the rubber gasket in the blade assembly for cleaning. You really don't have any info on this in the instruction book. Thank you

hi, do you accept resellers?

I've only just brought the mix and go, and used it once. Second time I tried it, it smelt burnt and was feeling warm. And now it doesn't seem to work and ideas of what happened to it?
I’m not sure but that doesn’t sound right... I would check in the rim of the blade lid as there is a rubber ring - if that has dislodged it may have made that burning smell?? And if dislodged it may not work properly... otherwise I would take it back where I got it and see if it could be replaced as it may be a defect in the product??I don't think it is unusual for the blade rim to be warm especially after use but if it doesn't appear to be working as it did I would definitely take it back.

Mix & Go with Chill Sticks (GFBL3002CS)Mix & Go Optima (GFBL2SP)Mix & Go Classic (GFBL300S)Mix & Go GFBL300Mix & Go Fitness Friend (GFBLP1)Mix & Go Blend & Freeze (GFBLP2)
Price (RRP) $44.95$49.95$29.95
Capacity0.6L0.6L0.6L0.6L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYesYesYes
BPA FreeYesYesYesYes
Colour / Finish WhiteRedWhiteWhite
Dimensions 405 x 142 x 142 mm360 x 155 x 145 mm360 x 135 x 130 mm
Power300 W400 W300 W300 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual