George Foreman Mix & Go

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.9

Rachel

RachelPerth

Simple to use and inexpensive

This blender is so Simple to use and inexpensive. Blends nicely. Easy to clean and takes up very little storage space. Has it’s own lids to blend And seal and take with you outside the home.

kahanb

kahanbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good and worth the price.

Purchased this recently whilst moving homes, I have found It handles food items well, we had one previously as well and were happy enough with it to purchase another one.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$29.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

AJ Lang

AJ LangWestern District, VIC

Great value and quality - does the job

This blender is well made and capable of great smoothies and milk shakes . I’ve also blended up soups I’ve made . It’s simple to operate and is obviously great quality . I’ve had it about 3 years and it’s 100% operating and functionality . I’d buy the same again but I think this one will be with me at least another 3 years . They can build up a little grit around the base but it’s easy enough cleaned .

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys for A$100.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Craig S.

Craig S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Blender, Plenty of Power

I love to use it for smoothies with ice blocks and this blender has no problem breaking them down to a nice slushie. It has a great pulse option and is a good looking unit on the bench.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for A$49.00.

Used for Smoothies and Soups
corinnelise

corinneliseQLD, 4122

For the price it's perfect

I love making icy drinks at home but have never found a satisfactory blender in my price range until now.

This thing is well priced, easy to use and suits my purposes perfectly. I'm a huge fan of the way this thing crushes ice, which is what I've been looking for. Most blenders I've used diminish the ice so much it's no longer there. If you like a frappe-like consistency, that's no good but this one achieves that consistency very well.

Purchased in April 2018.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies
Ellie1010

Ellie1010

Love Using This!!

Purchased at The Good Guys.

02ekzza

02ekzza

George packs a punch

This item just keeps going and going and going. I mix shakes to help with my diet. I put in bananas but I like it cold so I also put in a glass worth of ice cubes. Sounds like the machine is going to break , but it never has.

Purchased in July 2015 at Dick Smith for A$59.00.

Safety
Product is used Several times a week
Wayne F.

Wayne F.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect drink blender

I am 100% satisfied with this product and the way it blends with ease.
Crushes and blends anything I put inside the tube.
everything blends up perfectly with ease and leaves no lumps.
I like the tall cylinder shape and the fact it has hard connection disk to the mixer not like the others with rubber that shreds after a while.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$20.00.

Tydd

Tydd

Highly recommend

Highly recommend this product. The blending ability is good. I love using this blending machine to make milk shake and juice! Also, the idea of chill stick is pretty awesome!

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$29.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Robyn

Robyn

The stick blender is great

I use the stick blender for shakes it works really well I am really happy with it I told a friend about it then she went and bought one I like every thing about the blender

Purchased in February 2019 for A$135.00.

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is good value but a silly design

There are some fundamentally design flaws with this product, given that you have to tip the smoothie cup upside down to blend and it can sometimes get stuck - quite silly as you could end up with liquid everywhere.
However, for the cheap price, it’s not a bad purchase. I’ve also had mine for several years now so I’ve definitely got my money’s worth.

Purchased in January 2017 for A$35.00.

Jackie

JackieSydney

Great blender for the price, actually, can't expect more even if I paid double

Perfectly blends my smoothies, or occasionally my pumpkin soup. Every now and then there's an escaped small chunk of banana but apart from that it's fairly smooth blending. I love the chill sticks, perfect to bring to the gym or to work, keeping the smoothies cool for ages! So simple to use and clean too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kitty M

Kitty MMelbourne

Great blender

Much cheaper than a nutribullet and much better. It is small and sleek and easy to use and clean. It even blends apples. Love this blender and highly recommend it. BRILLIANT!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Not happy

Not happySydney

Does not last long

It was a good size and comes with two bottles and chills. First use was ok and everything went first. Then when I tried to make a drink the date after, it went dead. There were burning smell so I think motor overheat and burn out.
So it only last one use and went dead. Doesn't last long at all. Disappointing.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Possum

PossumDeniliquin

Simple Smoothies

This is an excellent blender for soft fruits and vegetable powders. Best used for simple smoothies, perhaps with easy blend additions such as rolled oats or protein powder, but not the harder ingredients like nuts and seeds

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Mel

MelBrisbane

I can’t live without this.

When I first brought this product I wasn’t sure if it could do what I needed it to do. I was mistaken and it has been my best purchase. I have used this blender every morning with a variety of different fruit, vegetable and ice and have had no problems with it blending everything up. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Norman A.

Norman A.

Great value for money, Easy to use

I got this product for under $30. This product is great value for money. Mix and go bottles make it super easy to prepare a smoothie and save time. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Nakul

NakulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional value for money

So, we are in the hunt for a decent smoothie maker but everything was around the $100 mark. At first I was skeptical to buy this product for around ~$30 and after 4 weeks I can tell you that it is exceptional value for money. It mixes really well, crushes the ice really well and the container size is pretty decent.
What sucks is the noise it makes...its like drilling into a wall..

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jesse

JesseYilkari

Great

Plastic Cups seem thicker and more durable compared to my last ones
Blends Very Well: I questioned the strange shape of the cups until I started blending. It has bladed shaping on the bottom and sides to create a vortex that swallows everything you put in it. The blades look scarier than my last blender.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Amy

Amy

Good infact perfect

I absolutely love this bullet of an item blends fast made with great material no rusting absolute steal i got it for 50 dollars as second hand boy this is an amazing deal

Date PurchasedJul 2018