See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ellie1010

Ellie1010

Love Using This!!

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Product is used: Weekly

02ekzza

02ekzza

George packs a punch

This item just keeps going and going and going. I mix shakes to help with my diet. I put in bananas but I like it cold so I also put in a glass worth of ice cubes. Sounds like the machine is going to break , but it never has.

Purchased in July 2015 at Dick Smith for $59.00.

Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Wayne F.

Wayne F.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect drink blender

I am 100% satisfied with this product and the way it blends with ease.
Crushes and blends anything I put inside the tube.
everything blends up perfectly with ease and leaves no lumps.
I like the tall cylinder shape and the fact it has hard connection disk to the mixer not like the others with rubber that shreds after a while.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $20.00.

Product is used: Daily
Tydd

Tydd

Highly recommend

Highly recommend this product. The blending ability is good. I love using this blending machine to make milk shake and juice! Also, the idea of chill stick is pretty awesome!

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $29.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Robyn

Robyn

The stick blender is great

I use the stick blender for shakes it works really well I am really happy with it I told a friend about it then she went and bought one I like every thing about the blender

Purchased in February 2019 for $135.00.

Product is used: Daily

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is good value but a silly design

There are some fundamentally design flaws with this product, given that you have to tip the smoothie cup upside down to blend and it can sometimes get stuck - quite silly as you could end up with liquid everywhere.
However, for the cheap price, it’s not a bad purchase. I’ve also had mine for several years now so I’ve definitely got my money’s worth.

Purchased in January 2017 for $35.00.

Jackie

JackieSydney

Great blender for the price, actually, can't expect more even if I paid double

Perfectly blends my smoothies, or occasionally my pumpkin soup. Every now and then there's an escaped small chunk of banana but apart from that it's fairly smooth blending. I love the chill sticks, perfect to bring to the gym or to work, keeping the smoothies cool for ages! So simple to use and clean too.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Kitty M

Kitty MMelbourne

Great blender

Much cheaper than a nutribullet and much better. It is small and sleek and easy to use and clean. It even blends apples. Love this blender and highly recommend it. BRILLIANT!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Not happy

Not happySydney

Does not last long

It was a good size and comes with two bottles and chills. First use was ok and everything went first. Then when I tried to make a drink the date after, it went dead. There were burning smell so I think motor overheat and burn out.
So it only last one use and went dead. Doesn't last long at all. Disappointing.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Possum

PossumDeniliquin

Simple Smoothies

This is an excellent blender for soft fruits and vegetable powders. Best used for simple smoothies, perhaps with easy blend additions such as rolled oats or protein powder, but not the harder ingredients like nuts and seeds

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Mel

MelBrisbane

I can’t live without this.

When I first brought this product I wasn’t sure if it could do what I needed it to do. I was mistaken and it has been my best purchase. I have used this blender every morning with a variety of different fruit, vegetable and ice and have had no problems with it blending everything up. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Norman A.

Norman A.

Great value for money, Easy to use

I got this product for under $30. This product is great value for money. Mix and go bottles make it super easy to prepare a smoothie and save time. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Nakul

NakulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional value for money

So, we are in the hunt for a decent smoothie maker but everything was around the $100 mark. At first I was skeptical to buy this product for around ~$30 and after 4 weeks I can tell you that it is exceptional value for money. It mixes really well, crushes the ice really well and the container size is pretty decent.
What sucks is the noise it makes...its like drilling into a wall..

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jesse

JesseYilkari

Great

Plastic Cups seem thicker and more durable compared to my last ones
Blends Very Well: I questioned the strange shape of the cups until I started blending. It has bladed shaping on the bottom and sides to create a vortex that swallows everything you put in it. The blades look scarier than my last blender.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Amy

Amy

Good infact perfect

I absolutely love this bullet of an item blends fast made with great material no rusting absolute steal i got it for 50 dollars as second hand boy this is an amazing deal

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Stephy

StephyAU

Great for Liquid Substances

I got this blender a little while ago, and I use it all the time! Sometimes it has a bit of a problem blending frozen berries, it’ll freeze up the blades and get stuck, so I’ll have to hit the bottle a few times to manoeuvre the fruit into a blendable position. The blades aren’t very sharp which is good for safety, but not so good for blending. It certainly gets the job done though, and it’s a lot more affordable than some others. It definitely works better for room temperature foods and cold liquids, than frozen foods and icy liquids.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

The_Troggs

The_TroggsPreston

Cheaply made but works well

This is quite light weight but it spins up really fast and is an excellent smoothie and shake maker. I haven't used the chill sticks but I just throw some ice cubes in and its teh same effect. Its pretty effective and makes lovely drinks. Cleans up easily too

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Ayngil

Ayngil

Quick and easy to use

The machine blends all fruit items very well. Great for breakfast smoothy. After using for awhile, the actual bottle seem to have a leak and some of the smoothy goes unto the machine when blending. I have to clean thoroughly afterwards. Still using it though. It's affordable enough to bear through one inconvenience.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Bobbi

BobbiPort hedland

So good and easy to use

Blends really well and was super convenient to blend and take my drink with me during the day. 10/10 recommend to anyone wanting to blend healthy smoothies. Loved the big blender too for making drinks for the whole family.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

RogerT5

RogerT5melbourne

Really quite good

I thought this was a bit of a novelty when I got it but it runs at a very fast speed and does a sterling job. Blitzes up any and all fruit and even chopped veggies. The chill sticks I don't use, I just ad some ice if I need to. Works well and easy to clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

syed a.

syed a.asked

How do i reset George Forman Mix & Go, as the LED light keeps blinking? in the instructions it says if it over heats wait for 20 mins. I however have wated for an hours and when i turn it back on the led lights still blinks.

ROZ

ROZasked

GFBL300. Blade attachment is stuck in Base. Tried turning it tight then wiggle it as I turned the opposite way.
Worked first time but now it has happened again and refuses to budge. As well as that, liquid leaked into Base and now it is rotting and smelly. How on earth do I get it all apart and then clean inside the Base. There doesn't appear to be a way to pull it apart for cleaning.

Jen M.

I used a tea towel to hold the blades as they are sharp and I unscrewed the gasket on other side...take the gasket and washers off and wash, let dry and put back together.

Levona H.

Levona H.asked

I have just bought a George Foreman mix & go how on earth do I remove the rubber gasket in the blade assembly for cleaning.
You really don't have any info on this in the instruction book.

Jen M.

I used a tea towel to hold the blades as they are sharp and I screwed the gasket on other side...take the gasket and washers off and wash, let dry and put back together.

Get an answer from our members and George Foreman representatives

George Foreman Mix & Go Blend & Freeze (GFBLP2)
  • Discontinued

George Foreman Mix & Go Blend & Freeze (GFBLP2)

George Foreman Mix & Go Fitness Friend (GFBLP1)
  • Discontinued

George Foreman Mix & Go Fitness Friend (GFBLP1)

George Foreman Mix & Go GFBL300

George Foreman Mix & Go GFBL300

George Foreman Mix & Go Classic (GFBL300S)

George Foreman Mix & Go Classic (GFBL300S)

1 review
George Foreman Mix & Go Optima (GFBL2SP)

George Foreman Mix & Go Optima (GFBL2SP)

No reviews
George Foreman Mix & Go with Chill Sticks (GFBL3002CS)

George Foreman Mix & Go with Chill Sticks (GFBL3002CS)

CategoryBlendersBlendersBlendersBlendersBlendersBlenders
Number of Speed Settings 21
Colour / Finish WhiteWhiteRedWhite
Dimensions 360 x 135 x 130 mm360 x 155 x 145 mm405 x 142 x 142 mm
Power300 W300 W400 W300 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)

Download manual