George Foreman Mix & Go

• Safety

virupp
viruppSydney, NSW

Not reliable!!

The product is not reliable, I bought the same product twice because it's handy but the blade starts leaking within two years using it twice a week. The spare part with shipping cost you more than half the new product price.

Purchased in January 2019.

Sally
Sally

Known gasket fitting fault

Gasket easily falls out and at a cost of $5 each gasket and $7.50 postage what a rip off for a known design fault. If you don’t have the gasket it leaks when used.

Purchased in May 2020.

luvsitwetHunter Region, NSW

so cheap but so good

read a good review on this product. after much disappointment with one of the leading brand very expensive blender smoothie makers. went to harvy norman and it was on further special so cost me 20 bucks, and its awsome. makes just enough for a good smoothie for one, crushes ice , fruit nuts, etc. does it easy. excellant awsome product george.

Allan WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrific little blender (so far).

I've only had this a short while but so far I'm very pleased with it's performance. I've had a Nutri Bullet (never again; expensive rubbish!) and a Nutri Ninja 750 (quite good for about four years ($69 from Big W) but the motor burned out a few weeks ago but no complaints. I read the reviews here of the Mix 'n Go and bought it online from Bing Lee for $29 + about $6 postage. Even if it only lasts a couple of years it would be good value. I use it to blend kale (Yuck!) with juice as I have to have the kale every day for medical reasons.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $29.00.

Rachel
RachelPerth

Simple to use and inexpensive

This blender is so Simple to use and inexpensive. Blends nicely. Easy to clean and takes up very little storage space. Has it’s own lids to blend And seal and take with you outside the home.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
kahanb
kahanbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good and worth the price.

Purchased this recently whilst moving homes, I have found It handles food items well, we had one previously as well and were happy enough with it to purchase another one.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $29.00.

AJ Lang
AJ LangWestern District, VIC

Great value and quality - does the job

This blender is well made and capable of great smoothies and milk shakes . I’ve also blended up soups I’ve made . It’s simple to operate and is obviously great quality . I’ve had it about 3 years and it’s 100% operating and functionality . I’d buy the same again but I think this one will be with me at least another 3 years . They can build up a little grit around the base but it’s easy enough cleaned .

Purchased in March 2017 at The Good Guys for $100.00.

Craig S.
Craig S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Blender, Plenty of Power

I love to use it for smoothies with ice blocks and this blender has no problem breaking them down to a nice slushie. It has a great pulse option and is a good looking unit on the bench.

Purchased in December 2017 at The Good Guys for $49.00.

corinnelise
corinneliseQLD, 4122

For the price it's perfect

I love making icy drinks at home but have never found a satisfactory blender in my price range until now.

This thing is well priced, easy to use and suits my purposes perfectly. I'm a huge fan of the way this thing crushes ice, which is what I've been looking for. Most blenders I've used diminish the ice so much it's no longer there. If you like a frappe-like consistency, that's no good but this one achieves that consistency very well.

Purchased in April 2018.

Ellie1010
Ellie1010

Love Using This!!

Purchased at The Good Guys.

02ekzza
02ekzza

George packs a punch

This item just keeps going and going and going. I mix shakes to help with my diet. I put in bananas but I like it cold so I also put in a glass worth of ice cubes. Sounds like the machine is going to break , but it never has.

Purchased in July 2015 at Dick Smith for $59.00.

Wayne F.
Wayne F.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect drink blender

I am 100% satisfied with this product and the way it blends with ease.
Crushes and blends anything I put inside the tube.
everything blends up perfectly with ease and leaves no lumps.
I like the tall cylinder shape and the fact it has hard connection disk to the mixer not like the others with rubber that shreds after a while.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $20.00.

Tydd
Tydd

Highly recommend

Highly recommend this product. The blending ability is good. I love using this blending machine to make milk shake and juice! Also, the idea of chill stick is pretty awesome!

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $29.00.

Robyn
Robyn

The stick blender is great

I use the stick blender for shakes it works really well I am really happy with it I told a friend about it then she went and bought one I like every thing about the blender

Purchased in February 2019 for $135.00.

Belle
BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is good value but a silly design

There are some fundamentally design flaws with this product, given that you have to tip the smoothie cup upside down to blend and it can sometimes get stuck - quite silly as you could end up with liquid everywhere.
However, for the cheap price, it’s not a bad purchase. I’ve also had mine for several years now so I’ve definitely got my money’s worth.

Purchased in January 2017 for $35.00.

Paulasked
Mix & Go

I have just brought a new blender and both times i have used it, i can't get the bottle and blade lid to release. I have to turn it up side down and remove the bottle only? then use vice grips to release the blade section. Am i doing something wrong. Mine has the 1 & 2 power switch.

luvsitwet

Lol hmmm different to mine . It does seal with a vaccuum so it doesnt leak. Which makes it very tight. I usually tu r n mine blade end up and tap it on the sink to make the mix release a bit then let it set a few seconds to a minute b4 i crack the seal. I use mine at least every 2nd day i am honestly very very happy as i did own a a 300 dollar nutribullet which leaked and eventually burnt out. . Vice grips sozzunds extreme lol.

Allan W

I have not had this issue. I do have to hold the blade section firmly when unscrewing the bottle. Try coating the thread section of the bottle with a small amount of Canola oil before screwing on the blade section; it may help them to separate.

Paul

Thats not the problem. When ive finished blending i cant get the blade lid out with the bottle, cause it seems to get stuck.

Doris
Dorisasked
Mix & Go GFBL300

Please confirm that this gadget does not have an on/off switch, I have to engage bottle and blade insitu, switch on power point and then engage pressure activated auto start for it to blend.

lorraicun
lorraicun

That is how it works , You push down on it to connect and start . take off pressure to stop. This way you are in total control of it. Imagine if you had left the switch on and away it went without you in control.

Doug

Number of Blades44
Number of Speed Settings11
Dimensions 360 x 135 x 130 mm360 x 135 x 130 mm
Power300 W300 W300 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteWhiteWhite