ghd Curve
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

1.7
  • Hair Length Medium (2) and Long (5)
  • Hair Style Straight (4), Wavy (2) and Curly (1)
  • Hair Care

Anne Phoung L.
Anne Phoung L.Sydney, NSW

Works well a few years on

It does the job and I've not really got anything to complain about. If anything sometimes it takes a lot longer to warm up but apart from this its in my eyes a great curling wand that gives me a new hairdo without the stress of colour and time.

Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Doesn't hold curls.

I brought this curler and it doesn't curl my hair.
It doesn't hold the curls with hairspray, tends to make hair look messier.
Disappointed. I would advise you that the quality of GHD has changed negativity.
Very expensive product.

Purchased in at GHD.

Worst Curling Iron Ever

I am so disappointed with this product it goes beyond words, firstly it doesnt kept the curl in, it literally drops in less than 5 minutes and it burns the bottom of my hair after only holding for less than 10 seconds. I have used much cheaper hair curlers in the past and it has held all day, so it is not my hair. Cant wait to take this back to the store.

Purchased in for $249.

Horrible and dangerous

I've used many curlers but this is dangerous, burnt myself twice in 5mins. Don't waste your money doesn't even do a good curl. Im sending it back to the shop

Purchased in for $200.

Absolutely AWFUL.

Absolutely AWFUL. had it a year Now and never been good. Looked up tutorials used it on short, long, all kinds of hair it's never turned out. It doesn't curl, not AT ALL.
Terrible terrible product.

Purchased in for $177.

Nateesha D.
Nateesha D.South East Queensland, QLD

Curls won’t last!

I’ve had the curl wand a few years and have only used it a few times. The curls do not stay in and fall out before I can even finish curling the rest of my hair. No amount of product seems to help either. Very disappointed. Money wasted!

Purchased in .

Do not buy this product!!!

I caution everyone about this product. While I love my GHD straighteners, I will never use the wand again! As per the photo, I received a severe burn from the wand. It slips easily through your hair as there is no additional mechanism which secures it like many other curlers, and the glove you receive is also pointless as you feel the heat through it. Not only do the curls turn out crap with or without product, but the product is also incredibly dangerous due to only 1 heat setting. Very disappointed and this scar will affect my confidence for months to come - and this happened only 2nd time using it!

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Moo M.
Moo M.South East Queensland, QLD

I love it

Since buying this particular curler as it was the only one I could find with dual voltage within 24 hours, so I could use it in the USA on 110v, I haven’t used any other curler.

It is so easy to style with. I can even (within limits) straighten with it a bit as the barrel allows me to be able to pull down on the hair smoothly.

It really is fantastic and I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in at Norris.

• Incentivised Review No
Nat
NatSydney, NSW

Very easy to use; great for beach waves

I have fine, flat hair so I wanted beach waves to give my hair some volume. This wand is perfect- it’s so easy to use, makes beautiful beach waves which last the whole day. The only con is the heat protection gloves are missing 2 fingers. I bought the Silver Bullet gloves & bought 2 gloves so I can protect both hands.
If your hair has trouble holding the wave- but Oribe texture spray. It’s amazing!
Tip: don’t run your fingers through until hair has completely cooled.

Purchased in at Shaver Shop Physical store for $245.

• Incentivised Review No

VivSydney

Disappointed

Viv

Contacted the customer service team and returned the product as they suggested. Haven’t heard from them at all.

Louwaz

Warning don't buy doesn't curl and leaves hands burned

MSanderson
MSandersonSydney, NSW

Pretty good curlers but burned myself every time

*updated review: i have learned to use these properly with a few more tries and as long as you use heat protection and hair spray, it's a pretty good result. Easy to get burned though!

Original review: Basically - GHD straighteners do a better job of curling. These damage your hair more and are somehow harder to use. I pulled these out in a hurry and had to put them away and use my straighteners instead cos they were making my hair look worse.

Ina R
Ina RCopenhagen

Great while it lasted

I loved my Creative Curl Wand the few times I have used it, but now the red lamp keeps flashing. Since it is more than 2 years old, ghd can only offer me 20% off if I buy a new one. Even with the 20% off it is still a lot of money to spend on a product that will break after only being used a couple of times!

Kachambrs
Kachambrssydney

Do not buy

I've used this wand maybe 3 times over the past year. I never pick it up.

It's basically a curling wand that doesn't curl.

Useless. Really disappointed GHD.

This product really lets you done, especially for the price. Wish I had purchased a straightener that would curl instead. Tempted but I cant justify spending any more on GHD.

ChristineSydney, NSW

Don't buy it!

The GHD Curve wand is truly useless. I even tried returning it but was told they don't except returns. This product simply does not live up to its promises. A total waste of money and time. Don't buy it!