2ghd Duet Style Hot Air Styler

Hair Care

My reviews
My reviews South East Queensland, QLD34 posts

Quick long lasting

I just purchased the GHD Duet in white . I have very long hair and found it took me just over 20 minutes from start to finish. Its not that loud and you dont get very hot like you do with hair dryers.
I usually let my hair dry natuarally and then straighten with my other GHD straighten. I found that this Duet was easy to use.. not too heavy , not too loud and for me what i dislike the most about hair drying is the heat. This is great .. I had to do more than 4 passes through due to the thickness of my hair which is understandable. Show details
Hair Care
mimcpherson65
mimcpherson65South East Queensland, QLD10 posts
JAJ
JAJ7 posts

Helps with hair smoothness

This combination of drying your hair first with a flat iron dryer followed by extra shine shot option after works on my unruly hair I can also leave out the shine shot out on a daily basis for work & unlike a normal hairdryer it leaves my hair smooth as the pic below shows one side traditional blow waved compared to just using the drying option on the ghd. At first I didn’t like the process but on my 3rd attempt I actually got the hang of it & now I love it Extra shine for a night out that I found my hair could only achieve after a hair salon appointment The only thing I don’t like about it is that it is a little heavy but still not as heavy as my blow waver.