ghd Glide Hot Brush

ghd Glide Hot Brush

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

4.3
  • Hair Length Medium (3) and Long (3)
  • Hair Style Wavy (5) and Curly (1)
  • Hair Care

Bianca
BiancaSouth Australia

Ghd glide

• Hair Care
Nelly
Nelly

A perfect choice for a fast blow wave effect

This brush is great for adding volume to straight hair. It heats quickly, is fast to use and leaves hair with a natural blow wave effect. It easily tames my unruly hair.

Purchased in for $190.

Molly
Molly

Works great, easy to use, better than my old straighteners

Purchased in for $240.

Leah
LeahDarling Downs, QLD

Great Alternative To Straightening Iron

I have long, thick, wavy, frizzy hair. It takes me well over an hour to straighten using a standard iron however only takes me 20-30 minutes with the GHD Glide Hot Brush. It doesn't give the same dead straight hair as an iron but it's great! You still need to brush hair in small chunks - its not quite as simple as just brushing your hair.

Purchased in at Styles Highfields for $230.

Beccaxx
BeccaxxSydney, NSW

Waste of money

I really didn’t like this purchase I brought it on adorebeauty, it looked pretty barely done anything to my already fairly straight hair. I am selling it as I honestly wish I didn’t buy it and stuck to my ghd straightener

Parvane
ParvaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have difficulty cleaning it!

In total I am happy with it, if I use it in its clean condition. It is recommended to not clean it with water. It is very difficult to clean between the brush and the outcome is not desirable while not clean.

Purchased at Shaver Shop.

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Game Changer

This GHD Glide is a game changer!!! My hair is in between wavy and trying to be straight..... I have been using a GHD straightener for the longest time and I never thought I would find another styling tool that would replace, it until now. The GHD Glide Hot Brush has done just that. Fast, effective and gives me a better result. My hair only ever looks this shiny and smooth after I leave the salon. Now I can get that salon straightening look and feel each and every time. Thanks GHD

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best product GHD made!

I have coarse, very thick long hair. I’ve tried other brands that didn’t work on my hair. What took 20 minutes using a straightener, takes 5 minutes using GHD Glide!

Purchased in at Hairhouse Warehouse for $230.

SMK
SMKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect styling tool for busy people

My hair type is thin and with little volume. I quickly go over my hair in the morning before I have to dash out to work. the tool gives you a straight finish but with more volume. It's easy to use and more importantly quick!
I recommend sectioning the hair and holding tension when brushing under the hair, rather than the normal way as you get more volume.

Purchased in at Hairhouse Online store for $230.

SCS
SCSMelbourne

Absolutely Love it!!

Purchased in at Hairhouse Online store for $184.

Janine
Janinemelbourne

It’s worth the dollars

Purchased in for $230.

bunty
buntySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Styling with minimum hair dry out

I have always used a ghd straightener on my hair and been happy with the results and was very excited to see the GHD hot brush .I find it to be very quick at straightening my hair and alot more gentler than my previous bush ,my hair does not feel as course as before and myself i have very dry brittle hair with the coloring and bleaching i have gotten on it,And im yet to burn myself as i have with my previous brush but the hair does get very hot. The only down side i can see is the button placement ,while it is high up the handle i still find myself catching it while using the brush but im yet to turn it off while catching it