ghd Glide Hot Brush

ghd Glide Hot Brush

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Hair Length Medium (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1)
  • Hair Care

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Game Changer

This GHD Glide is a game changer!!! My hair is in between wavy and trying to be straight..... I have been using a GHD straightener for the longest time and I never thought I would find another styling tool that would replace, it until now. The GHD Glide Hot Brush has done just that. Fast, effective and gives me a better result. My hair only ever looks this shiny and smooth after I leave the salon. Now I can get that salon straightening look and feel each and every time. Thanks GHD

Purchased in December 2019.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy

Penelope

PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best product GHD made!

I have coarse, very thick long hair. I’ve tried other brands that didn’t work on my hair. What took 20 minutes using a straightener, takes 5 minutes using GHD Glide!

Purchased in September 2019 at Hairhouse Warehouse for $230.00.

SMK

SMKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect styling tool for busy people

My hair type is thin and with little volume. I quickly go over my hair in the morning before I have to dash out to work. the tool gives you a straight finish but with more volume. It's easy to use and more importantly quick!
I recommend sectioning the hair and holding tension when brushing under the hair, rather than the normal way as you get more volume.

Purchased in August 2019 at Hairhouse Warehouse Online store for $230.00.

SCS

SCSMelbourne

Absolutely Love it!!

Purchased in August 2019 at Hairhouse Warehouse Online store for $184.00.

Janine

Janinemelbourne

It’s worth the dollars

Purchased in August 2019 for $230.00.

bunty

buntySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Styling with minimum hair dry out

I have always used a ghd straightener on my hair and been happy with the results and was very excited to see the GHD hot brush .I find it to be very quick at straightening my hair and alot more gentler than my previous bush ,my hair does not feel as course as before and myself i have very dry brittle hair with the coloring and bleaching i have gotten on it,And im yet to burn myself as i have with my previous brush but the hair does get very hot. The only down side i can see is the button placement ,while it is high up the handle i still find myself catching it while using the brush but im yet to turn it off while catching it