Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1.9

Mattress is thin and I can feel the springs in my back. Mattress was meant to have a special euro top topper.

Mattress is very firm and pillow top is non existent. I have had a sore body since using this mattress, have gone back to using my old mattress. Trying to get in touch with Giselle but no one has contacted me as yet to discuss

Purchased in January 2021 for $299.00.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,835 reviews
Ad
LindenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great at first, but already after 2 months springs going soft and buckle

This mattress was great at first, but already after 2 months where I get on the mattress, the springs there are already going soft and buckling. If you want a mattress that will last, I don't think this is the mattress for you. You get what you pay for. I expect max 1-2 years from this mattress with heavy rotation.

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay for $300.00.

Other Mattresses

GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful mattress but uncomfortable

The mattress was purchased by myself on Catch.com. Easy to take out and i left it on a flat ground for about a day and a half and tonight is the first night my daughter is sleeping on
It and i tested it myself and i cam feel the springs im my back

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for $179.95.

Mattresses

Find out how Giselle Bedding Premier Top King compares to other Mattresses

Melissa D.
Melissa D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Caused me nothing but back pain

This mattress was great at the start but 18 months down the track it’s caused me I’m nothing but back issues due to its sagging. We have to rotate the mattress every time we change the bed sheets to get a good night sleep. Looking for a new mattress now. But you get what you pay for so spend the money and do it right the first time don’t make my mistake!

Purchased in January 2019 at Evopia for $350.00.

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not comfy! Springs in back

Not as described, not plush at all, Can feel springs when laying on it, sides sag and end has not popped up properly and wire feels bent.. very uncomfortable mattress.
Have only just purchased and requested a refund.
Have another one for my son and it’s brilliant.. 2nd time unlucky.

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for $299.00.

GaryM
GaryMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Posture and support lost after 10 months!

Item was very comfortable to begin with however after 9 months it started to lose support and shape (sagging), in the hip areas. In spite of rotating the mattress weekly the problem increased to the point where my wife and I can no longer use it due to poor sleep and back pain. We are of average weight so that's not the issue. I note that the the manufacturer has replied to other reviews on this site by recommending the flipping of the mattress along with rotating it regularly. In our case the top latex pad is attached and can not be repositioned to the underside.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,835 reviews
Ad

Was great then deteriorated badly

When I got the mattress it was FANTASTIC! We were so impressed. But now it sags in the middle, we have to sleep on the edges, my back hurts a lot. Am really upset.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Not so Great.

I guess you get what you pay for. I am quite disappointed with my purchase. As the same with other comments, there are no support along the edge of the mattress, so sitting on the edge is difficult. Mattress sags in the middle when there are two people in it. It makes a great mattress for a spare bed but not for constant use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Other Mattresses

Larnzibb
Larnzibb

Excellent product

I have had this mattress for 2 months now its fantastic.i have had mattress worth twice as much as this and are not as good highly recommend have the best night sleep now. My shoulders and back are not sore anymore.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Mattresses

Find out how Giselle Bedding Premier Top King compares to other Mattresses

See all Giselle Bedding Premier Top reviews

Lynda G
Lynda Gasked
King

Is it ok to sleep on the mattress after 10 hours of being unpacked?

Hi Lynda G,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Congratulations on getting our mattress. It is recommended to sleep on it after 24 hours of unpacking to allow for full expansion due to the compressed packaging it has.

If you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding Team.

John W.
John W.asked
King

Silly Question but, How do I tell which is the memory foam and which is the LATEX side please?

paj
paj

No way to know unless you ask them directly.

Hi John,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, we do not offer latex mattress at the moment. We do have memory foam mattresses which also topped with cool gel and egg-shaped foam.

Please do let me know if you need any more assistance.

Regards,
Velerie - Giselle Bedding Team.

G Jones-Terare
G Jones-Terareasked
King

I bought a Giselle King size mattress about 6-8 months ago and while it is comfortable in terms of firmness it has sagged on both sides and has a big lump in the middle of the mattress. I have tried to put weight on it to try and flatten it out but no luck. I just roll down to the edge of the bed while I am sleeping. Can you assist me with this issue please?

Hi G-Jones-Terare,

Apologies on the late reply. Thank you for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry that the mattress has appeared to be sagging on the sides. It could happened due to personal usage and preferences.

With the big lump in the middle issue, would you mind sending an email to info@gisellebedding.com.au for a follow up? We'll see what we can do about it to ensure you'll get a good sleep again.

Kind regards,

FirmnessMedium
SizeKing
Thickness31 cm
Compare all 4 Giselle Bedding Premier Top
  • GTIN13: 9350062070499, 9350062076255, 9350062086094, 9350062092521, 9350062108970 and 9350062109021

Sleeping Duck MattressAd