Giselle Bedding Premier Top

Giselle Bedding Premier Top

Double, King, Queen and Single

Very bad experience

Bought it from ebay. A bit disappointed as the size is not exactly right, queen size only 200x151cm.
I thought it was because of not enough unpacking time but it was too small for a standard queen size after 1 year resting.
Bed is too soft to sit on the edge. Not firm enough for the called medium firm. Sinks when sleeping.

Purchased in May 2017 for $250.00.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Believe it or not

I brought this bed online and it came rolled up in a box. I thought that it would be thin but it was thick. And I've had it for about 6 months now and it's an amazing bed and I have a bad back. Best mattress I've ever had...

Purchased in April 2018 for $230.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodDays
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
SaggingNo
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Giselle mattress

Ii slept on this mattress and it was extremely comfortable, it sags at sides but worth it, i have back issues and it made me feel so much better, bought for my daughter now buying for myself, im a heavier person didnt feel springs, definitely medium firmness, i have a firm one and it kills my back

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Worst buy No Miracle you got what you paid for

The mattress is so weak, you sit in the middle, both sides will slightly come-up. When you sleep on it, you can feel every single spring (which is not many) poking your body. No after sale services, they said can't return since you opened it: REALLY, and I guess they expect customers can tell the comfort level by looking at the wrapping? For sure, this one will be on the street for the next hard rubbish collection day. My back health is more important than these cheap nasty products.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Great for price

Excellent for a $309 mattress
Soft pillow top, lovely fabric
Very supportive
Says medium, but I feel this is a FIRM mattress. Definitely firm.
The sides do sink when you sit on the edge of the bed, but it’s fine to sleep on.
No major dramas. I have chronic back problems, and I can sleep on this mattress. Not a great deal different from my $1200 Sealy posturepedic, although I won’t expect the same life expectancy.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Can't sleep even for one day

We ordered firm mattress. Waited for 2 days after unpacking. Tried sleeping on it. Horrible.
Bed sinks when sleeping.
No support at all
We slept on our old mattress which was much better than Giselle
Very bad experience.
Will not recommend or buy Giselle bed again.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Fire hazard

Will be contacting relevant department as this product starting melting and smouldering from the heat of a hair dryer. The top of the mattress got wet so I did what I do with our other mattress blot pat dry and finish off with hairdryer.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Double bed

It's comfortable and very good to sleep on. Not to hard not to soft just right. Good to sleep in at night. I would choose a double bed over a single

Date PurchasedApr 2011

A Giselle Premier Single Mattress versus 'high end' Single Mattress

Now which to choose? A $109 Giselle premier single mattress, new and comfortable, with an expected use by date, say 5-7 years, OR pay $2000 plus for a top of the range single mattress, a much media hyped label, with an expected use by date, say 7-10 years.

Answer - el cheapo all the way. I could even buy and enjoy a new Giselle mattress every year for 10 years and still be $1000 better off, then if I had bought the overpriced mattress,which will have comfort deterioration (saggy and lumpy) within a decade of use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Terrible not recommended

No side support you literally have to lie in the middle to find some comfort even then too saggy. Not designed for heavier adults I have chronic lower back pain and this mattress makes me toss n turn I wake up in pain. I would not recommend this mattress.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

So comfy!!

Bought this mattress from later gator, cam all rolled up. I opened it up and let sit for 24 hours before putting it on my wooden frame. I found it really comfortable, way better than my last one which had springs in it. I have recommend this mattress to lots of people and would definitely by one for my kids.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great for young kids

Was a great buy for my kids first spring mattress...but would never buy as a Adult.Adults need better support...but best mattress I have seen for my kids 6 and 4....Smart buying is money well spent.......Anything under $1000 is not good for an Adult.....

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Was great then deteriorated badly

When I got the mattress it was FANTASTIC! We were so impressed. But now it sags in the middle, we have to sleep on the edges, my back hurts a lot. Am really upset.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Not so Great.

I guess you get what you pay for. I am quite disappointed with my purchase. As the same with other comments, there are no support along the edge of the mattress, so sitting on the edge is difficult. Mattress sags in the middle when there are two people in it. It makes a great mattress for a spare bed but not for constant use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Sunken in the middle

I purchased this mattress and it sunk in the middle after a few months of owning it. It has absolutely no side support so if you like to sit on the edge of the bed you'll just slide off. It became lumpy and bumpy and gave me excruciating back and leg issues. Started off great but then let me down big time! I regret buying it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Amazing

So soft yet firm
Quite high
So easy and fun to set up and came vacuum sealed in a box
Absolutely love my new mattress
Definitely affordable
I have a bad back and hips from pregnancy and hadn't been sleeping well but now I sleep soundly so comfortable I don't want to get out

Soft and uncomfortable

Although cheap this was not a good value purchase. Mattress is extremely soft, and when two people sleep in it you end up all sinking into the middle. Because the mattress has no internal frame the sides collapse if you try and sleep on the edges instead. Would not buy again.

Unbelievable for the price

I paid $195.21 for this mattress from a reputable eBay company. Delivered within a week. It came rolled up in a 30kg+ package. Once I opened the plastic packaging it bounced right up and my daughter was able to sleep on it that night.

The pillow top is beautiful and luxurious and I am genuinely surprised at how comfortable it is. Even going to the cheaper furniture stores I could not find a mattress for under $300 that had any comfort but this is great!

I would recommend this mattress to anyone! Whether it's your child, a guest bed or your every day mattress it's absolutely worth it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Excellent product

I have had this mattress for 2 months now its fantastic.i have had mattress worth twice as much as this and are not as good highly recommend have the best night sleep now. My shoulders and back are not sore anymore.

Really great!

Recently moved into a new house and my daughters double bed didn't fit, needed a cheap quick fix. Found these mattresses online and reviews didn't seem bad!
It is as good quality as my sons $800 pillow top mattress. It's a good height. It's the perfect combination of plush and firm/supportive! Pleasently surprised! Was supposed to be a temporary fix but my daughter loves it

Date PurchasedJun 2017