Glam Girl

Glam Girl

Brand Manager for Glam Girl? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Horrible dont buy

I bought the round brush hair dryer from them, I had it about a month or shorter and the heat stopped working on it. So I contacted there customer service and explained that the product was defective the heat stopped working and they told me to send in a video of it not working so I did. Than they would not replace it because I was out of my 30 day warranty. But I dont see how they wont replace it because there product was defective. I can see them not wanting to help if I just wanted to return it. But there product stopped working. So I spent 50.00 for nothing. I wont buy from them ever again.

Ships from China - Horrible Customer Support

Still waiting on my order 6+ weeks later

Haven’t received my order but they took my money ASAP

When I ordered November 5th it had a New York address. It’s not! (Hong Kong) Got a confirmation of my order and the money was taken out of my account same day. January 12 and Still no product! I emailed twice, no response. And don’t download the Arrive app to track it! They are hacking in your phone through that app! This company needs to be sued ASAP!

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Glam Girl compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Terrible Service

I purchased a light bar from a ad on Facebook in mid December 10th 2018. I had received a email with from this company with a confirmation number. As of January 7 2019, I have not heard or received the light bar. I had sent 3 emails to this company and no response. I had called there customer service, no one to answer, all u can do is leave a message. I will never order from this company Buyer beware!!!!

China Company

i purchased a light bar from this company due to the fact that they were adverstised as New York, NY and now my product (a week later) has been shipped and i went to go to tracking and still no info because it is coming CHINA POST!. Very very shady business practices and in my opinion deceptive. Beware.

Lauren