Glitz Carpet Spot and Stain Remover

Glitz Carpet Spot and Stain Remover

Brilliant stuff!!!!

Wow... this product is SO good!!! I had several carpet stains that I haven't been able to shift plus white areas left from other carpet cleaners. Glitz delt with all of them so easily. I sprayed on the cleaner left it for a while then wiped over with a damp Glitz carpet cloth rinsed out a few times and then dried it off with a large white towel. My carpet looks new now. Both Glitz carpet cleaner and the cloth were also amazing on my quarry tiled floor... it was scary how much dirt they washed away despite the fact that I regularly mop. Also perfect for bathrooms. I love this product and highly recommend it. :)

Johno

Johno

A+

This cleaner works well as a pre cleaner, spot cleaner or quick surface cleaner.

If you spray your carpets from the bottle, brush it in, then mop it with large towels, the result is not dissimilar to professional cleaning. If you have deep dirt then you can do the same before using a carpet cleaner.

For spot cleaning the results are great. Stains that have defied detergents come out easily.

As a bonus the formula dries quickly,

Definitely does the job

Glitz has proven to be a great product to remove stains in my carpet. Even a light application over a larger area can do wonders and as for smaller stains, it works great. I highly recommend it.

Carpet Cleaning Products

Find out how Glitz Carpet Spot and Stain Remover compares to other Carpet Cleaning Products

best spot remover ever

glitz works so well on new stains as well as old stains you only need to leave it on fo a couple of min
    uits then soak it off with clean rag works so well it saves me money by not having to have carpets cleaned as often its so easy to apply.