100% · 80%

Brand Manager for Global Skills? Claim your listing.

Daniel. C
Daniel. C

Five Star staff

Great staff and great persona, Roda Monte:
Roda is always kind and helpful in any matters and questions I have raised. Earger to listen to what I said and do her best to provide me with relevant support. I believe she is a great asset to Global Skills. I thank her for her work to me.
Lawso
LawsoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Global skills wyong

Had alot of help and support from the team at wyong great staff. Angela was awsome to work with made getting a job so much easier. Thanks guys
Bruce S.
Bruce S.

Excellent advice

Today was my third time meeting with Tara Dibben, senior employment consultant at Lake Haven. We had a really good discussion around my resume and the various roles that are appropriate to my experience. I have come away feeling more hopeful that I will be able to gain a role that suits me and that Tara has added more value to me than anyone else has to date, with the hints and tips she provided.

Lisa
Lisa

Rebecca Jarvis from global
Skills Campbelltown is friendly and treats you with respect and puts effort in helping me to find a job ,she listens about concerns that I have and gives me the confidence to apply for jobs out of my comfort zone .
Nicole Laing
Nicole LaingSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Eddie my consultant

I couldn't be more happy with Eddie he is great at his job very understand and professional and has helped me out with everything I have needed to do
Thanks Eddie
Taleisha J.
Taleisha J.Sydney, NSW

The best consultant I've had

Rebecca from Campbelltown Global skills is the best consultant I've ever come across and I recommend her to anyone seeking jobseeker services. Her confidence and her support go unmatched and really sets her apart from the majority. I've felt like I've been able to explore so many job opportunities with her that i wouldn't have found otherwise without her help. Her happiness seems to rub off on me - as she always seems to get a laugh out of me and has me finishing her appointments with a smile on my face. Please give her a chance! <3
Rachelle
RachelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Most wonderful consultant

Veronica from Lakehaven global skills is the most wonderful consultant i have ever had she is the most helpful and caring person I have ever met 5 stars for the wonderful veronica
Heather Hands
Heather HandsHunter Region, NSW

Impressive Transition to Work manager!

Called in to Global Skills at their Wyong office today and met the manager of Transition to Work, Chloe Butler. What a dynamic person! Chloe showed interest in what ARC Training had on offer in the local area and was keen to discuss ways we could work together helping young people in the community progress towards employment.