GoDaddy

GoDaddy

1.2

Do not use this company for anything at all

Everything they do is bad in every way shape and form. Email servers, web domains you name a service and they do it badly. Th email fault is the worst as it then locks you out for 4 or 5 business days, and you are stuck

anxious client

anxious clientPerth, Western Australia

Useless

Went to delete one of my wordpress sites that i would not be using and godaddy has deleted my main wordpress site i was actively working on without the box being checked for selection in the manage/options area.
Have contacted godaddy and they cannot restore unless i pay $149.99 fee when its a fault at their end for deleting without that wordpress box being checked. I have also got other plugins and themes i have recently purchased through that link that i now cannot access.
absolutely mad.

Dirty marketing tricks.

I bought a domain and I assumed the hosting fees were included since there was no option to include the services in the payment process. Customer service ignored my request to refund a even a portion of the money is lost for nothing. Watch yourself, research well.

Find out how GoDaddy compares to other Digital Services

As a developer, i'll honestly tell you this is the worst on the planet

I have used multiple hosting services over the past 15 years and GoDaddy has just been so irritating to the point I had to make an account and be honest. STAY THE HELL AWAY. They are awful. They will create problems for websites and tech are paid commission on selling tech services and upgrades. It's an awful scam.

Samuel D

Samuel DSydney, NSW

Was OK, until i needed to upgrade my website

worst!! Shopify is better

In the process of making my site with go daddy I kept losing access - I could not gain entry to my site numerous times, had to wait hours for the help desk, finally fixed it - lost access again. It said my site no longer existed after hours of work. DO NOT USE

Zena

ZenaSydney, NSW

Absolutely hopeless

Jude

JudeNew South Wales

Would give them minus 5 if I could.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Websites disappeared

Alice T.

Alice T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

THE WORST SERVICE EVER

I cannot believe a company this big can be so pathetic. None of their contact numbers work, and every 30 mins on the helpline chat I get someone new and have to explain the whole issue again. The issue being that I was told I could have two emails linked to my Gmail, then as soon as I paid the yearly subscription apparently now I can't. This company should not be allowed to operate - they are criminals

Michael B.

Michael B.New South Wales

useless

Go anywhere else but GoDaddy. My web page i paid them to do is an absolute joke and appears NOWHERE on Google.

Promised me the world. Delivered kindergarten rubbish. I have been complaining for 2 years. Their solution - pay them more money to fix their incompetency. I wish i had never heard of GoDaddy.

Justin

JustinSydney, NSW

Good service. Good product. Excellent price. If you want to do something complex, know your stuff.

They are a stupid as the name

I had a service with Godaddy for almost two years and they managed to take my site down at least three times. For days at a time, the support is useless and they can't fix problems they created. I am now with netvirtue how are so much better I can not compare them.

Nicky

NickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

God dam awful customer service

You DO NOT get 24/7 customer service, you will be on hold for over 1 hour (minimum) when someone does finally get online, you will be told their phone is playong up and then you will not be able to hear them and will need to hang up and start again

Tp920

Tp920

Shithouse support and integration with microsoft 365

its in the title and support does not exist, there is a phone number and email but they do not seem to appear to have anyone on the other end!!!

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrendous!

Completely disastrous. They have no idea what they are doing! Massive wait times on the phone, then they hang up! Charged for an annual and monthly email and refused to refund. Deleted business website and all our uploaded emails which we had paid our IT person to upload. Refuse to re upload or reimburse for having to pay our IT person to upload again, even though their mistake! Took 8 days and 4 hours a day on the phone to get our emails working.
Ovoid this company!

Lcharmony

LcharmonyCentral West, NSW

Charge Fees Without Authorisation

This Company being a den of thieves debits my account three years after closure of a nightmare being their service. I use the word service very loosely! This account was closed three years ago due to their non existent customer service and extremely slow servers. Now they charge a fee for SSL which was cancelled at the time of closure in 2017. Eventually I was able to talk to someone from overseas to get a refund I* awiat the outcome. Keep away from this horrendous SCAM company.

VERYunsatisfied

VERYunsatisfiedSydney, NSW

1 star is far too many! AVOID

trying to get in touch with tech support for failed email service with go daddy. have been on the line waiting 1 hour 47 minutes so far! they haven't even informed me with progress once. They just keep playing a recording saying "we can't wait to exceed your expectations" - what a JOKE!

lachlan b.

lachlan b.Perth, WA

Scam artists

So took over $350 out of my account last month for services i havent used in over 8 months. (Default option on checkout is auto-renew) so i called up. Was on hold for 2 whole hours. Finally got it cancelled and money back.
Suprise suprise a month later another $250 taken from my account. Once again trying to call up.
I work hard 9-5 and so far ive missed an hour and a half sitting in the hallway trying to get my money back.

Absolutely discusting.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.asked

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Lee D.

Lee D.asked

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?

Ian L.asked

I've been with GoDaddy for years with 6 domains one of the domains someone added themselves as a user and blocked me as user so I couldn't get into the back-end and fix it. Then all my domains went down. I contacted GoDaddy and asked what was happening they said that there was a infringement of a trademark and that my domains where suspended and that I would have to email their department and take down the pages with the infringement. I told them that I can't get into the domain because someone had blocked me out. The support worker said that they couldn't help me because only the infringement department could but I can only email them no one can get in contact with them only by email. I have lost Thousands of dollars in business is there any way of getting compensation because now they have given me until today to fix the infringement or they will delete my domains and all my work building my web pages and cost will be gone forever and my business will be too.

Ian L.

why will you not write my review, I've not used anything you can't use but your poor service