GoDaddy

1.2

Lcharmony

LcharmonyCentral West, NSW

Charge Fees Without Authorisation

This Company being a den of thieves debits my account three years after closure of a nightmare being their service. I use the word service very loosely! This account was closed three years ago due to their non existent customer service and extremely slow servers. Now they charge a fee for SSL which was cancelled at the time of closure in 2017. Eventually I was able to talk to someone from overseas to get a refund I* awiat the outcome. Keep away from this horrendous SCAM company.

VERYunsatisfied

VERYunsatisfiedSydney, NSW

1 star is far too many! AVOID

trying to get in touch with tech support for failed email service with go daddy. have been on the line waiting 1 hour 47 minutes so far! they haven't even informed me with progress once. They just keep playing a recording saying "we can't wait to exceed your expectations" - what a JOKE!

lachlan b.

lachlan b.Perth, WA

Scam artists

So took over $350 out of my account last month for services i havent used in over 8 months. (Default option on checkout is auto-renew) so i called up. Was on hold for 2 whole hours. Finally got it cancelled and money back.
Suprise suprise a month later another $250 taken from my account. Once again trying to call up.
I work hard 9-5 and so far ive missed an hour and a half sitting in the hallway trying to get my money back.

Absolutely discusting.

Gary X.

Gary X.

Relevant to a scam

I highly doubted my contact information was disclosed without my consent from GoDaddy to Domainsupportus.com, which is definitely a scammer of domain service from USA too, because they email me soon after I build my website on GoDaddy. They keep charging money from my bank account and no responses when I contact them via the email they sent through before. Put them on the blacklist. I have tried to contact both GoDaddy and Domainsupportus.com without any response.

GOdaddy are abhorrent

John Doe

John DoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

RIP OFF MERCHANTS

Repeatedly charge for products and services that are not delivered and refuse to give refunds. Absolute crooks! Paid for website and it wasn't visible for 2 months, my bad luck. Paid for domain purchase got nothing, my bad luck. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

RodB

RodB

Poor service

On hold for 38 minutes. Still no answer. I have a feeling there is actually no-one there to take my call. Hello! Are you there? I really need some help.

Gary

GaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just a dumb site and Company

I am sitting here on the auction site and to start the bids are in USD but they are displaying in AUD. I change the currency settings in my account and this does not fix it so I ring support and they tell me this is a common complaint and I need to change setting on homepage. The auction was set to finish over an hour ago but they extend an extra 5 minutes every time someone bids so we could be here for the rest of the year. Everyone knows when an auction ends so end it at that time this is just a joke. Going going going not gone lets give it another 5 minutes????????????

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

#OpenWeStand False & Misleading Advertising. I asked for some help - Go Daddy refused and deleted my website.

Chris

ChrisSouthwest, VIC

Waited 36 mins on the phone which then just hung up

When Godaddy switched over to cpanel, I paid extra money for the migration. I was told it would take two hours. Next day, the website was still not working. I rang them back again, waited on the line for 36 mins, and then it just hung up. What terrible service!

Kathryn

KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever!

I have sat on a chatline for over 3 hours today to try to get my facebook business page attached to my Godaddy website. The worst experience ever!! Very very poor customer service. All they seem to do is to send links for you to click on which is just a bunch of computer jargon.

Teeeeeerible Service, Huge Sham.

Avoid them on any costs.

Cheap to join, rip you off to the bone in long run. Been with them for last 9 month, charge me $170 for full year. Currently I've been charged well over $1,000 for ridiculous reasons.

Migrating to other service provider now.

Runnnnnnn away from their service.

0 Star service provider....

Sylvia

SylviaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I wish I could give them 0 star

I wish I could give them 0 star. the first time I typed the website it's cheap then I went to pay my cart they said it was no longer there. 10 times, the company tried to keep the keywords we search to make more money. horrible

Just Shocking

Outdated, unprofessional, hard to use, and just all-round embarrassing.
It is 2020. Products and companies like this should not exist.
I would be ashamed if this was my company or if I worked here.

Kris

KrisSydney

This company is a joke.

My site goes offline daily - they cant explain it. Recently my whole site went down and I couldnt connect - DNS error. Upon checking the DNS tool it says no changes had been made for over 6months, which is correct, yet tech support said a DNS change was made which caused the site to go offline. They couldnt explain why this was or who did it as they dont have logs.

Not good enough. This business is amateur at best and I would highly recommend you steer clear.

BASHAR

BASHAR

Websites killers, do not recommend their services.

I have being paying for my website for years, and they have not taken care of it. It was out of order for months without any notifications. Just huge waste of money. I do not think they can manage websites professionally. The sold me a product that is standard ssl and my website just did not work. and when asking them to put back into track they were asking me to upgrade. I do not need to accept any payments on the website, it was just for advertising.
They were asking me to fix it. If I was capable to fix it I would not be purchasing any product from them.

Andrew S.

Andrew S.Sydney, NSW

If I could give zero stars I would

After a relatively smooth start I was advised by my tech guys to move the service away from Godady to AWS. It is painfully clear that Godaddy makes it almost impossible to move your account away. I can't understand how it is legal to block the migration of the hosting.

It hurts to even give one star

I wish I never signed up to GoDaddy... an absolute mess, horrible user interface with plenty of bugs, 10-20 second server response times. ANYONE looking at signing up to GoDaddy, DO NOT. You will hate the service, struggle to leave, and wish you never touched them...

Personal information breach

I bought a domain name from GoDaddy and they shared my contact details with another marketing company. Now after every few weeks, someone is contacting me to build a new website. They should not share my personal details with anyone without my permission.....

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.asked

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Lee D.

Lee D.asked

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?

Ian L.asked

I've been with GoDaddy for years with 6 domains one of the domains someone added themselves as a user and blocked me as user so I couldn't get into the back-end and fix it. Then all my domains went down. I contacted GoDaddy and asked what was happening they said that there was a infringement of a trademark and that my domains where suspended and that I would have to email their department and take down the pages with the infringement. I told them that I can't get into the domain because someone had blocked me out. The support worker said that they couldn't help me because only the infringement department could but I can only email them no one can get in contact with them only by email. I have lost Thousands of dollars in business is there any way of getting compensation because now they have given me until today to fix the infringement or they will delete my domains and all my work building my web pages and cost will be gone forever and my business will be too.

Ian L.

why will you not write my review, I've not used anything you can't use but your poor service