2GoDaddy

1.3

jcsk
jcsk

Should be 0/5 stars

They only get 1 star because i can't rate them any lower.

Put a hold status on domain, only notifiying the same day it was placed hold.

In 5 separate phone calls i was given 5 different answers why and resolution steps. The latest is that it will now take another 5 days to process.

In the meantime we have no emails or website.

Hayden B.
Hayden B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

No Website after 4 weeks

Brought a website design package and 5 weeks later still no website or refund. I had a good website that I wanted to add appointments to after they disappeared and now have no website after my original has been cancelled. had 4 phone appointment website design calls cancelled. Have since found a new website host that is cheaper and more features
rubbie123
rubbie123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Don't waste your time or money

Customer service is terrible - have given them 1 star because I had to. Have so far spent 30 minutes having to resolve cancelling my auto renewal and unfortunately, not looking forward to having to spend another 30 minutes doing the same.
okaykiwi
okaykiwiNew South Wales

Great if you don't value your time messing around

It is an absolute nightmare every single time I need to change anything. You can easily spend half a day messing around with 2fa, security and nonsense.
Steve H.
Steve H.2 posts

awful

just absolutely useless customer service.. like seriously, my 94 year old nan could do a better job
Antonio B.
Antonio B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WEBSITE CONNECTION AND SERVICE AWFUL

Easy for taking you money, awful to connect your domain with your website!! Avoid it
Ahmed
AhmedSydney2 posts

AVOID

Worst web hosting ever.
Very hard to link your own website
No AI
Takes ages to load
ads everywhere
A B.
A B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

OMG Seriously! Don’t

Honestly, even 1 star rating is too high. They’re not actually a 24/7 service, they lose email addresses & every staff member I spoke with were happy to pass the buck. No one gets back to you & they won’t help resolve problems they’ve created. 3 weeks on & they still can’t give me my email address I’ve paid for. They’ve lost me a lot of money. Please don’t use this service
Tili
TiliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Worst Experience Ever

Worse customer service ever. Took 2 weeks to sort my email issue & still not sorted & call center agent argue with clients & make fun of them. They cut calls after spending 3-4 hours in the hold & then have to go through the whole thing again. I spent 3-6 hours daily with them & still no solution. Also the most expensive email provider I have come across though with such a lousy service. Worst experience ever.
M.FM
M.FM

LITERALLY THE WORST EXPERIENCE/ PRODUCT/ CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

- TWO DAYS OF BEING A CLIENT: 8 HOURS (!!!!) OF BEING ON THE LINE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE
- NONE OF THE ISSUES WERE MY FAULT
(- Subscription didn’t go through, was still charged
- Website didn’t show up
- SSL certificate didn’t work
- Couldn’t bridge name servers (still can’t)
- Can’t login, 2SV error
- PHONE BILL 300-400 DOLLARS (calling from abroad and sending an email is not possible)
- NEVER GOT A CALL BACK WHEN PROMISED
- MOST ISSUES TOOK 2-3 CALLS TO BE RESOLVED
- NOW ON THE LINE WITH 'SUPERVISOR', THE RUDEST A-HOLE EVER
Gemma W.
Gemma W.Canberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Steve H.
Steve H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Terrible

Absolutely the worst transfer to other registar ever! Had to leave site because of the frustration, very smooth when taking your money but transferring they make it as awkward and frustrating so you hive up had 5 domain names to transfer every time time you need to wait for a verificztion code from them about 10 mins even though im logged into their site make sure your domain names are not locked etc.
Im spewing as the other register was performing as required and now due to complications on godaddys e d i have to refund and start again

KEEP AWAY FROM GUNK DADDY THERE ARE MUCH BETTER PROVIDERS

XZH
XZH

Robotic as hell

Absolutely the worst. I can't even close my account straight. They ask me do more steps for closing my account because I can't stand further to have an account with them for one more minute. They asked me to delete some products I didn't create them in the first place in order to close the account. They asked me do it on my end because they face an systemtic issue after I gave access, codes, account number, even password to them as they asked. The conversation is robotic and repetitive. The staffs response slow and robotic as usual. I feel like I'm talking to robots with full of errors all the way through text messages that I have to pay for.
Danielle K
Danielle K6 posts

Refund Not Given after 8 Days

Shocking service with refunds: I was told 3- 5 business days for a refund on a product, which is a long time anyway, see it just needs to be refunded back to my credit card, and it’s now 8 days since the refund was supposedly done, and no sign of a refund. When I contacted my bank, they said the GoDaddy bank is holding it and not releasing the funds. This is unacceptable and has put me off using them and I was looking to start a new website and considered using them but definitely won’t now. Their billing department were unable to remedy the situation. I don’t know when I will be getting my refunds - it should’ve instant- why are they hanging on to my money for so long?! Not good enough.
Baalsgate
BaalsgateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC15 posts

Ruben L.
Ruben L.

Tried to buy a domain already registered but I was not ware that was a consulting service. Contact them by phone on customer service, they said that will refund it but never done that. Avoid this scammers and avoid working with Godaddy. They promise you one thing and they never do it! Avoid this SCAM Company.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Joe
Joe

They are horrible. I just lost 9 years worth of websites across 7 domains - I had local backups so have now signed up with another provider which has now made me realize how bad godaddy really were.

Mara M.
Mara M.

Hey mate what provider are you using now? Cheers

Lee D.
Lee D.

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?