2GoDaddy

1.1

422 reviews · Statistics

3% · 12408 · 97%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Web Hosting Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dan C.
Dan C.

Useless customer support

Inc: 352597

Ecomm website has been down for 3 days now due to a simple admin fix. Terrible support. I have been bounced around departments and told conflicting things.

R A
R A10 posts

WORST SUPPORT TEAM EVER

If I could give 0 star I would! Worst customer service ever! Been dealing with them for 3 days! My domain that is registered with them for a year now has been disconnected with an error of Pending Registration! After a year!!! When speaking to their team get conflicting information and 3 days without emails for my clients! Bloody useless GODADDY! I will be taking my thousands of dollar business elsewhere! My case number in case you ever get around to solving it 352495!
Jonathon P.
Jonathon P.WAPerth, WA

Go daddy scam

Be careful using this company. I paid $2000 for a website in November last year. I still have no website, not even a draft & they will not return my calls or give me a refund. If everyone that has written a review reports these scammers the Accc will take note. https://portal.accc.gov.au/forms/info-form/consumer-report/?contactedbusiness=1
Glenyce B.
Glenyce B.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Bestbuy E.
Bestbuy E.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Adelle I.
Adelle I.

Don’t sign up

Do not sign up with Go Daddy if you operate in Australia. Our domain was shut down for not updating our ABN with them. All business operations were suspended for 48 hours and counting because owe can’t get someone in Arizona to update the ABN. We are just a ticket number to them in a long line of many other unhappy customers and just need to wait our turn. All the while, we have 13 employees that can not work and a website that currently doesn’t exist. The service is broken. We are all exhausted over trying to get a response and loosing sleep each night because in Melbourne time the AUHelp centre in Arizona is only open between 12am and 9.30am our time. Do yourself a favour. Stay local.
Sami
Sami

Customer Support Very Disappointing

The poor customer representative appeared to have little to no training.
Constant wind noise like someone was using a leaf blower every 10 seconds.
Advised the issue I was having, took 10 minutes for the rep to sign into my account only to repeat back to me the exact issue I stated in the first 10 seconds.
Hard to communicate, luckily my issue was minor and resolved myself, no confidence they could provide any comfort or assistance.
Never using again.

Michael C.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Chez
ChezNSWSydney, NSW11 posts

5 Little Indians who didn't have a Clue

Totally ridiculous. Went around in circles for an hour. Kept uploading tutes. I had One question they could/would not answer. Where is the Carrier Calculated Shipping tab. Their help pages say it should be there in shipping. Was Not. Sent me around in circles adding and deleting shipping. All weights etc entered. Then saying it was fixed. Nothing changed. Five of them useless. All did the same sending me help pages I had already checked. It's still not there. Go Daddy hopeless..weeks of wasted work. Is Squarespace any better??? So thanks for nothing Shaik Basha. Navpreet. Javisrana. And whoever.
fernanda B.
fernanda B.NSWSydney, NSW

So sad, the quality of services has dramatically changed!

I have been a customer of GoDaddy for many years. Initially, their customer support was provided by individuals who spoke English perfectly and were based in the USA. They were very helpful and provided me with guidance on how to manage my website, which was important to me as a small business owner. However, in recent times, I have been finding it difficult to communicate with their support team. The English spoken by their representatives is unclear and I have been unable to resolve the issues I have been facing and don't seem to want to spend the time to help instead they consistently trying to sell me the service to fix my issue.

Ruben L.
Ruben L.

Tried to buy a domain already registered but I was not ware that was a consulting service. Contact them by phone on customer service, they said that will refund it but never done that. Avoid this scammers and avoid working with Godaddy. They promise you one thing and they never do it! Avoid this SCAM Company.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Joe
Joe

They are horrible. I just lost 9 years worth of websites across 7 domains - I had local backups so have now signed up with another provider which has now made me realize how bad godaddy really were.

Mara M.
Mara M.

Hey mate what provider are you using now? Cheers

Lee D.
Lee D.

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?

CategoryWeb Hosting Providers