GoDaddy

See the Best Digital Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GoDaddy

Eri
EriSydney, NSW

Avoid avoid avoid

Terrible customer service, they do not provide any support , ongoing issues, worst hosting company

worse service

Go daddy has most confusing system . long waiting for to get some customer service.

Joe M.GoDaddySend a private message

The WORST customer service I have ever experienced.

It would frustrate me too much to write the exact details of how terrible their support team. Avoid using GoDaddy at all costs.

Emilie masi
Emilie masi

Terrible experience with tech support

After buying a website, godaddy made the whole process very difficult.

After being told to purchase office 365 to get an email addresses linked to my website. 4 weeks later it’s still not working. Hours wasted connecting to tech, poor support, chat support disconnection, then they tell me I need to do all the work on my end and they can’t help.

Never again. Moving all my websites to another company.

Lacy S.
Lacy S.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy with my final product - though support was mostly disappointing.

Marie
MariePerth, WA

Rubbish

Waited more than a month for the website, and when they said it was "ready" - what a joke. Email incorrect and information completely wrong. So fed up with Go Daddy.

Vivian
VivianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have done 40+ websites and used many companies, however its the worst hosting I've ever used

most expensive service, double price with poor customer support, they make everything extremely difficult especially when you trying to change the hosting they make it a nightmare to grant access, and basically none of the website migrate service from other hosting company can work with them because they limit the IP address you are able to log in. so I AM ABLE TO USE MY COMPUTER TO LOG INTO GODADDY PANEL BECAUSE MY IP ADDRESS BEEN WHITE LISTED HOWEVER NO ONE ELSE IS ABLE TO LOG IN USING OTHER COMPUTER
WITH THE EXACT AME USER NAME AND SAME PASSWORD SAME PIN. spent last week trying to resolve this issue, submit many forms, still no answer. I will try everything to avoid using their service in future.

Amir
Amir

They charge to sign up but wont refund if they don't provide you the service.

I wanted to list my domain but they forced me to pay before they confirm they can provide service or not? After I signed up, they said they cannot list my domain due to name similarity to other companies. Yet they did not return the money for the service I did not use within 1 day of contacting them.

rubbie123
rubbie123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Microsoft 365 Email Essentials from GoDaddy (email address domain product)

I purchased this product to link the business email to my website. Total waste of money, time & mental exertion. 8 weeks after purchasing the product & dealing with 5 unhelpful agents & requesting a refund, I was only given a partial refund as my request had 'exceeded' their refund policy duration

Watto
WattoPerth, WA

GoDaddy support - what a waste of time!

3m3n3m
3m3n3m

Thanks for wasting hours if my time and scamming me

I purchased a domain name and was supposed to get a 1 month free website trial.. after staying up all night creating my website and "Publishing" it Thinking it was live in found out that I can't make any sales until I spend at least $47 per month on a subscription! The websites they advertise are a lot cheaper than that too! The domain is useless because I can't even link it to the Wix website I genuinely h8 you cnts for putting me through this sht.

Nicholas matthews
Nicholas matthewsPerth, WA

Horrible

Horrible Company
Absolute rip off, they will take you money and run, common sale tactics are being used
Built me a horrible website and do not care, half my website wasn't even in english

Ben
BenSydney

Shocking company

I held my primary business name through them for years, with the auto renew option. I've just found out that they allowed my domain to expire, with zero warning to me. I have lost the central piece of my business, and it is NOTHING SHORT OF CATASTROPHIC. My email and everything was set up through them, so it's all gone now.

I called in and said "hey, why didn't you notify me?' and they said that they had. But I'm a fastidious record keeper and stay on top of my emails, and there was just no warning whatsover.

If you value your business, be careful of these guys. They have really put me in a bad position.

Reea P.
Reea P.Hunter Region, NSW

Serious & Disappointing Tech Support Problems

Saji
SajiPerth, WA

Worst of all the providers.

GOdaddy has the worst technical and administrative support I ever experienced.i had to wait for more than one month without any response. When contacted with a reminder the customer support had no clue of my application.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.asked

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Lee D.
Lee D.asked

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?

Ian L.asked

I've been with GoDaddy for years with 6 domains one of the domains someone added themselves as a user and blocked me as user so I couldn't get into the back-end and fix it. Then all my domains went down. I contacted GoDaddy and asked what was happening they said that there was a infringement of a trademark and that my domains where suspended and that I would have to email their department and take down the pages with the infringement. I told them that I can't get into the domain because someone had blocked me out. The support worker said that they couldn't help me because only the infringement department could but I can only email them no one can get in contact with them only by email. I have lost Thousands of dollars in business is there any way of getting compensation because now they have given me until today to fix the infringement or they will delete my domains and all my work building my web pages and cost will be gone forever and my business will be too.

Ian L.

why will you not write my review, I've not used anything you can't use but your poor service

Get an answer from our members and GoDaddy representatives