2GoDaddy

Jewel E.South East Queensland, QLD

Home handyman
Home handyman4 posts

Look elsewhere

My site has been down 4 times in the past month. Hours on the phone, blamed my website developer, only to discover that website got fixed after escalating. Wesite down again seven days later. Wouldn't use godaddy again if it was for free.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.

Do NOT use godaddy

So unhappy with the service and their refund policy is so unreasonable. Don’t use this website for your website! What a rip off!
Tania T.
Tania T.2 posts

Terrible customer service experience

Terrible customer service, terrible technical support. Days I am trying to resolve an issue, hours in front of the laptop. And I still don't know whether it is resolved or I just lost my money.....
bleakley l.
bleakley l.

Scammers

Worse experience with them, buying a domain there is like buying air. Stay away, worse customer service ever, never reply to message. They are scammers, run Far
MYlittleBIZ
MYlittleBIZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great for website building but terrible customer service and technical issue support

Customer service and technical difficulties are a waste of time. They cannot provide prompt and accurate information about why one of my customers paypal payments won't go through, it's still pending and they asked me to message them at a later time. Paypal was great and advised me it was due to godaddy that they payment is still pending even though the funds were received.
Motivateme301
Motivateme3013 posts

Keith RowleySydney, NSW18 posts

Cynical and devious price practises

Some of my .com domains are due for renewal. This is usually A$25 or so. Today i find the price has escalated to A$39. This is insane. To make it worse, I got online help who assured me they want to give 'good discounts' to 'valued customers' and I must return on the day it's due for renewal to get that.
SO they create a massive price incease and then offer 'discounts'. What a way to ruin your reputation. BTW the online guy really tried to help - no complaints about him - he's very professional.
Keith Rowley

JUST PUSHED THE DOMAIN TO ANOTHER REGISTRAR - $25/ANNUM. Almost 40% cheaper.

Phil M.
Phil M.

Never use this company if you value your domain

After using GoDaddy for ten years for the domain boatingpartnerships.com.au, they blocked the domain when I tried to move the site to a new server. There was no warning, and I have been battling to get my domain name back for over a week. I have a boat show this week and no website for new clients to view. This is by far the worst domain manager I have ever used. They have well-trained, sweat-talking staff on the front end to make you feel good, but anything technical is in Ararzona time in minimal hours, and you're not allowed to speak with them. Appawing
jcsk
jcsk

Should be 0/5 stars

They only get 1 star because i can't rate them any lower.

Put a hold status on domain, only notifiying the same day it was placed hold.

In 5 separate phone calls i was given 5 different answers why and resolution steps. The latest is that it will now take another 5 days to process.

In the meantime we have no emails or website.

Hayden B.
Hayden B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

No Website after 4 weeks

Brought a website design package and 5 weeks later still no website or refund. I had a good website that I wanted to add appointments to after they disappeared and now have no website after my original has been cancelled. had 4 phone appointment website design calls cancelled. Have since found a new website host that is cheaper and more features
rubbie123
rubbie123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Don't waste your time or money

Customer service is terrible - have given them 1 star because I had to. Have so far spent 30 minutes having to resolve cancelling my auto renewal and unfortunately, not looking forward to having to spend another 30 minutes doing the same.
okaykiwi
okaykiwiNew South Wales

Great if you don't value your time messing around

It is an absolute nightmare every single time I need to change anything. You can easily spend half a day messing around with 2fa, security and nonsense.
Steve H.
Steve H.2 posts

awful

just absolutely useless customer service.. like seriously, my 94 year old nan could do a better job
Antonio B.
Antonio B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WEBSITE CONNECTION AND SERVICE AWFUL

Easy for taking you money, awful to connect your domain with your website!! Avoid it

Ruben L.
Ruben L.

Tried to buy a domain already registered but I was not ware that was a consulting service. Contact them by phone on customer service, they said that will refund it but never done that. Avoid this scammers and avoid working with Godaddy. They promise you one thing and they never do it! Avoid this SCAM Company.

MiniBooCreativeAgency J.
MiniBooCreativeAgency J.

Just wondering when Go Daddy will respond to their paying customers? They seem to spend an awful amount of time and money marketing their services to new customers yet fail to help their existing?

Joe
Joe

They are horrible. I just lost 9 years worth of websites across 7 domains - I had local backups so have now signed up with another provider which has now made me realize how bad godaddy really were.

Mara M.
Mara M.

Hey mate what provider are you using now? Cheers

Lee D.
Lee D.

Hi, I was told that you can only make payment to them thru credit/debit cards .....is this true?