GoGetta

GoGetta

See the Best Tool & Building Equipment Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris

ChrisFar North Queensland, QLD

A large company benefiting off of screwing small businesses

Terrible company, they do not outline all costs upfront for leasing equipment. Hired the equipment in Cairns from a local dealer but then had to return it to Brisbane instead of the local dealer we got it from, this resulted in paying freight charges worth more than the item itself. They even admitted that they don't outlay these costs at the start and sympathised for me having to pay a massive bill. Such a shame a big company is setup to make small businesses fail and they wouldn't absorb any costs even though they admitted they should of told me this at the start. Will never use nor recommend this company again.

Nigel

NigelSydney, NSW

Truly awful. RIP off and zero customer care. Will throw you under the buss with a smile.

Been a loyal dealer and customer for over 3 years. Paid for my equipment twice over and still owed almost 50% of the borrowed amount. Missed a few DD payments due to bank error and got repossession agents banging on the door with more fees. Refused to talk any sense. Just horrible!

Scotty

ScottySouth East Queensland, QLD

Thieves and con artists

Christopher C.

Christopher C.Canberra 2600, ACT

Crooks

Have had a ute through silver chef/gogetta for 2 yrs paid over $25.000 (utes only worth $14.000) in that time not including services and repairs. All i want to do is return the vehicle but instead of the drop of point being half hour from me which is in my origanl contract silver chef now expects me to drive 3 and a half hours to drop of or tow at my expense! Absolute rubbish! I can see now why they have gone broke!

Kerwin

KerwinPerth, WA

Disgusting

Bunch of crooks

I dealt with this shady company a few years ago. They will stab you in the back and rob your money. They owe me over $5 million. They did a shifty deal with my sales manager. I will not mention names here but I will do when my case against gogetta goes to the supreme court.

Super negative

No issues with Gogetta

I've had no trouble with Gogetta, requested a payout figure and got it promptly. (Re previous message further down). They helped me secure a vehicle when I was declined by other places. Thank you.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

Go Getta Rental is also a scam

They don’t tell you but the “security” deposit they require is kept for a month. Had to call them so many times and jump through so many hoops. More expensive and more hassle than it is worth. Choose a different company

Scam

I've asked them for my pay out figure and its taken them 2 weeks and still dont have it they are not responding to emails and when i call to speak to case manager, he is always out of his office. Do not engage with these guys.

Zero rating

So after 3 years of payments, registration, insurance, service , repairs etc, i ask for payout out figure... it appears only gogettas vehicles appreciate in value. So i make a counter offer and they give 4 days( rather 3 & 1/4 - as email response by them is sent at 3:30 pm) to come up with the lump sum- failure to which ‘payout appreciates in value again’.
I am not in the least sad that they are closing down.. wonderful news.

craig

craig

Go getta??? They are a hire company not finance

Had a very good 2 yrs with them on traling equipment dolly flattop ect trouble started when i got the second truck from there recommend dealer at forest hill in qld absolute lemon near broke me threat s of repo all crap this is covered by consumer law in this country as they are a hire co not finance.
Documented case in nsw courts where hirer of faulty goods hired from go getta won case put before a tribunal in nsw courts for loss of income and repairs to a gogetta truck.

Worst scam and service ever

Not surprised with all the 1 star ratings..there needs to be a NO STAR option. After paying 260 weekly for a vehicle that I was told part of that money would come off the price..."rent to buy" I was advised that they were shutting down and if you wanted the car it would be 12k. I paid 260 for 1 year then 230 the 2nd year and now have to pay 12k yo own it....and after trying to get some sense they say pay or get repos...No wonder why your closing down you thieves...Out right criminals.

Scam scam scam

Illegal dishonest

I have the same issue.

I have emailed Gogetta and Silverchef twice asking for an explanation of the statement that they are shutting down and had no response. I have called and they respond by saying pay your bill or we will repossess.

We are offered a payout figure at the end of the 12 months of period and decided to renew for another three years. I have since found out they based the second contract on a value $30,000 higher than the payout figure .

I will be contacting the credit ombudsman, ASIC, legal and current affairs in that order.

Its a disgrace that in today's world a a company can rip struggling business's off like this that are supporting families.

Gree

GreeBrisbane

I wouldn't even give them 1 star

I got finance for a business the loan was $17,000 with a deposit of $1731.90 costs of $1220 plus weekly repayments of $267.38 totaling $13,903.76 for the first 12 months. The second year came up and repayments were dropped to $227.26 a week for the next 24 month which I was never told about up front by the broker. The loan will cost $42,140 and remember I only borrowed $17,000.

Liars unprofessional

Thieves!!!

I got finance for $6,000 to buy a car from this horrible mob. After the first year I had the option of buying the car after paying $5,373 I was told it will be $3000 to but out the vehicle. The company told me I could give back the car after the first year which I agreed to do after the car was taken I was told a default was placed against me for $3,404 and the car was going to auction that day.
They have not replied to my emails or phone calls to explain themselves.
Do not use this company.

Ashley

AshleyRedbank Plains

I cannot fault go getta

We have been leasing a car and run into some financial difficulties. Rather than get nasty Go Getta came up with an unbelievable solution (literally the best solution anyone could have hoped for) that has finalised the lease and taken a weight off our back. We now own our vehicle outright

A HUGE thank you to JP and his managers who have worked some amazing magic and allowed us to finalise out car lease in the most spectacular manner possible. Thank you from all of our family. You have taken a huge burden off of us and we are so grateful