Gomo

Gomo

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Gomo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
  • Rates and Fees

Bought sim card on 23rd Aug. As of 22nd Sep have not received

I bought a sim card on 23rd aug. Having tracking number with star express but now on 22nd Sep no card. Tried to contact them by their stupid online form and got a computer that couldn't understand me. When I finally got through to a real person was told to call a number for a refund.

Purchased in August 2021 for $15.00.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Lying, Empty Promises, Tons of time lost in vain, Extreme Disappointment

Purchased in February 2021 for $175.00.

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

Not for me!

Purchased in August 2021 at Gomo.

Rates and Fees
MelBogey
MelBogeySouth East Queensland, QLD

All promises, no delivery

Purchased in May 2021 for $25.00.

Terrible, have had issues with the 3 free months

Got gomo with the deal 3 free months for subscription 4,5 and 6. Subscription 4, they cancelled my plan, I went through chat to which they restarted my subscription from their end but I lost all my rollover. Sub 5 which was meant to be 2nd free month, they charged my card $25, again I had to go through chat to sort it and they refunded the $25. Far too much hassle for my liking. I should not need to be sorting this out again so I will be leaving gomo as no doubt, they'll likely charge my card again next month for my 6th sub (3rd free) . So goodbye gomo, I'm going back to aldi mobile.

Purchased in January 2021 at Amazon.

pianotech
pianotechBrisvegas

Shocker

Worst MVNO. On a par with Circles Life. Nothing works, took many days to activate. Dispute resolution process a joke. Over charged, then upgraded data allowance they know is not used. Not credited for this when # was ported. No wifi calling. Limited international destinations.
So no "full service" as advertised.
Not recommended.

Purchased in November 2020.

Epacris I.
Epacris I.

Terrible experience.

App was unusable, so used their chat service to cancel my subscription. I had at least another 30 GB still to use but they cancelled that as well. What a monumental waste of my time and money.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $10.00.

freddiem
freddiemsydney

App is shocking

I continuously get the loading screen of doom. Everytime I login andwant to use the app I have to remove and reinstall the app. I set up an auto renewal that keeps turning off. In addition they have promised me a promotion which I may be getting but can't tell as the app doesn't display. This is all from the company that promotes app only.

Purchased for $25.00.

claude d
claude dCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good value. Initial Gomo app issue resolved

The iOS Gomo app was not working at all which was infuriating. Using the Gomo complaints channel the issue was resolved, namely, by deleting the app and reinstalling it. Bizarre but it did the job. This is my first month using Gomo. So far, so good.

Purchased in March 2021 for $25.00.

scrabharlz
scrabharlzQld

Gomo mobile phone service

App itself does not effectively communicate with the all important back end processes and despite fixes by developers there remains serious reliability issues with the app and service in general. Save yourself the time and give it a wide berth.

Purchased in January 2020 for $25.00.

Zejja
Zejja

Poor Service

Purchased in February 2021 at GOMO for $25.00.

Kevin M.
Kevin M.South East Queensland, QLD

Has Bugs

when i tried to access the app it simply wouldnt load and I am aware this is a common issue. To fix, I completely uninstalled app then downloaded it again and it seems to work for time being.

Purchased in January 2021 for $25.00.

Kavi
KaviHunter Region, NSW

Good. No issues once started using

Ordered 2 SIMS. Didnot arrive even after a month. Tracking system didnot work.
Their webchat lady asked me to call 1300369118.
After a long waiting list, the customer serive rep said, "This is Optus. What is gomo?."
Put a complaint on their complaint page. No reply yet.

Is Gomo simply using Optus' name? Or is it a cheap version of Optus

Edit: Since, they have called me has sorted all the problems. Thankyou.

Would I recommend them? Yes. Except that its still not as easy, without being able to call and talk to a customer service rep in a emergency. Also have noticed mobile internet to be slow in certain areas where I didnothave trouble previously