Good Baby QBit

Good Baby QBit

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Zoe

ZoeToowoomba

Wish I had this stroller from the get go!

I needed to literally downsize my stroller to fit into my newly purchased smaller car - this little darling has worked the treat. So light to carry and easy to fold up and down, makes getting out and about with a toddler bearable

Purchased in March 2019 at Rushk for $239.00.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Madi

Madi

Almost perfect but a safety hazard

I thought the stroller was perfect. Light, compact, easy to push with one hand and so super easy to fold and unfold. Day 2 using this stroller, it collapsed with my child in it all of a sudden. Luckily she was unhurt and my partner was nearby and helped her out of the stroller. We'd been walking for 10 minutes before this happened just as we were about to cross the road! Later I read online that some qbits made in 2015 and 2016 for the same reason. Mine was a much newer model that I bought brand new and this fault was supposedly fixed. Hopefully I had the one and only faulty one - would hate to see little kiddies get hurt!

Purchased in March 2019.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Ver

VerClayton

Love it!!

Easy and light to push. One hand true fold. My baby loves being in this stroller. It also has a lye flat option which most strollers don’t have. The quality is pretty good overall. It has a clear window section to check up on baby. No issues so far and I’ve almost had it for a year. Just the seat belt is pretty hard to put on.

Can S

Can SAU

Lite and compact but would be good if be able to bring on board

Good little stroller.
Be able to recline, bulbs can sleep comfortably everywhere we travel.
folding size is not the smallest yet small enough to fit in a small car
One thing I really wanted is the footy rest is too short. Bubs is not tall but legs are all hanging out.

SuzyQ

SuzyQSydney

Best small stroller around

I got one of these to put in the back of my tiny car for when we are doing short trips to cafes or around the shops. It is fantastic. So compact and so easy and fast to expand and collapse with just one hand. Quite roomy for my chunky baby and so easy to maneuver around the narrow aisles of shops! I use my bigger pram for long distances on rough surfaces but this is just perfect for the boot of my car running errands. By far one of the best things I have purchased for my baby as it exceeded my expectations.

Tammy

Tammy

Lite on the go!

This a very light pram for a mum who love to have a small a lite pram. Very easy to fold and unfold which is really important for the pram. The build is thin but strong, easy to push and very nice looking. I would recommend this pram for my friends who would have a pram for a toddler or even just for holiday pram.

Alice M.

Alice M.Canberra

Some great features BUT...

As a carer grandma, I wanted a light & convenient stroller. This seemed to fit the bill. Strapping the baby in was difficult as all four components had to be aligned, but became impossible when a small plastic piece snapped after about 2 months of light usage, making it impossible to strap a moving child at all. I have returned it & opted for a different model.

Debb

DebbREDLAND BAY

Fantastic buy

This compact stroller I bought for space saving...travelling and because it allowed my daughter to lay down if we were out. This was such a good stroller to take on the family cruise we have just come off...it was a.space.saver around the ship...on lifts....folding up smaller to save space in the cabins. Great for being on deck and when my daughter went to sleep ...she looked comfortable in their. It was easy to fold and unfold myself. There was enough room in the storage basket for her bag...with..nappies...water bottle...change of clothes etc. Even my 6 year old son could push his sista around in it. Looking forward to using it over seas again in nov when we travel to the usa. Best money spent!!

Tony Wang

Tony WangSydney

My baby's best pram

This product is made in China and it's actually a Chinese brand, I was a little hesitate before purchasing due to it's for baby. I decided to buy it after numerous good feedbacks.

The experience of using it and the feedback from my baby validates my decision is a good one. It's not cheap, but it's top quality pram. And based on this, it's a WONDERFUL product!

Jasmine

JasmineMelbourne

So light and easy!

We bought this as a second pram for the car only. It is brilliant for when you need to pop in and out of somewhere. It really is one hand fold. The only annoying thing is having to locate the pram lock (at the bottom opposite the food brake). Love how narrow it is, makes getting round in small stores a breeze.

I wouldnt recommend it as a primary pram thou as it has no suspension and the wheels just wouldn't stand up to it (ours is three weeks old and already has nicks in the wheels and has hardly ever gone off concrete).

Sarah

Sarah

Pretty good

Very expensive. Folded well. The children loved it for their dolls after the baby grew out of it. My dog is named Zeus and I'm writing this review for a good cause. My grandmother died and I don't know what to do with any of her stuff at all. I am so....

Connor

Connor

Invaluable for baby

Originally purchased for travel this stroller is invaluable and it gets used daily. Light weight, compact fold easy to get in and out of car, fully adjustable for sleeping baby and excellent sun/rain visor.