Goodieco

Goodieco

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Goodieco

Poor customer service after product caused allergic response

MAK

Ruined my skin (they call it purging, I call it disaster)

I wrote a review and rated it 2 stars on their Web page but somehow it's disappeared.
Since using the Nourishing Trio products, my face has broken out leaving acne scars which in turn has not made my face smoother as advertised but worst.
I have been using these products for about 4 weeks and even though I tell myself to stop, I believed it will get better.
Unfortunately it hasn't as the "purging" is just spreading.
For over $400 these products for me, are just not worth the misery.

Amazing product

The products are brilliant. My skin had never look better and I have a little se sensitive skin. The redness itself almost gone. I normally put make up but not now it looks good. The price a bit expensive was good. So good on your skin. Helps to moisturise your skin ver well. I very satisfied with quality of product. Sure when order the product is available and I received it in 5 working days. Which is good. I love it make my skin feel so good. Thanks Goodieco

Emee

AmandainSurfers
AmandainSurfers

Torn, love the products not the manipulative marketing as it feels, well, insulting

Mumma D
Mumma DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

be very careful and aware

Lisa
Lisa

Sadly I have seen no improvement

I started using the products almost 2 months ago and I haven’t seen any improvement. Nil improvement in redness/pigmentation/uneven skin tone. I have tried reaching out to customer care and was hoping I would be given more advice or even advised to try another product in combination but just informed it can take several months.

Angry
AngryMelbourne

Do not get back to you after numerous contacts

After numerous requests on orders not received, still no contact from this company, have sent emails on their page plus instagram and still no reply, Terrible customer service, only time they contact you is when you place an order.

Jasmine Enriquez
Jasmine EnriquezSydney, NSW

Be warned!

Ts P.Sydney, NSW

Empty promises, ruin my skin

Jenroy
JenroyHobart, TAS

Enjoying it

I bought the basic skin cleansing pack because it was recommended for red skin. I’m 58 and have started to have red sensitive skin as I’ve got older. I use the oils and serum morning and night and it’s made a huge difference. I do believe this product works, the only down side for me is the price. For the size of the bottles it seems overpriced. Apart from that a good product.

DAF
DAF

Poor customer service and product availability.

This company is useless and their customer service is terrible.
They never have single oils available so you are stuck buying the three step options even if you don't need them. It's a shame because I do really like one of the oils but I am so frustrated with the above I would rather not support the business. prepare to be ignored if you have a query or issue with your order.

Love, love ,love!

Easy to use skin care routine - love how quick and simple it is. Love how my skin feels and looks - no more tight, dry, itchy skin. I have very sensitive skin and does not irritate or cause break outs.

Find out how Goodieco compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Another Oil From Goodieco I can't live without!

I use the cleansing set, body oil and most recently the BOUNCE everyday. AMAZING! Once again couldn't be happier with my Goodieco oils!

Easy to stick to and absolutely love the results!

Simple 3 steps, does not make your skin feel oily, although it's oil. Smells great and is light weight. I have never repeatedly purchased a skin care system til Goodie.

Penny
PennyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love this product

I love this product. The best I have used in a very long time. My skin feels to lovely and hydrated all the time

Priya P.
Priya P.asked

I was just wondering since goodie co is oil base. Would it clog up pores?

MAK

Yes, they are all oils. Not sure about clogging pores as the product caused an allergic reaction after 2 uses so I stopped using the product. Didn't get much resolution or help from the company.

Michelle H.
Michelle H.asked

I really want to try this product but the bad reviews have me really concerned. I don’t want to waste money on a product only to find that I can’t get a refund. I am also curious as to how the company can say that one reviewer was online bullying and yet their response on her review was pretty defamatory also...

Maddy
Maddy

All the bad reviews are correct. I am one of Goodieco’s victim. Be aware

Maegan C.
Maegan C.

The same happened to me as well. My skin has never been worse. Not even as a teenager did my skin ever break out like it has since using those terrible products. Two months later and I’m still trying to repair it.

Ayu
Ayuasked

I have acne prone and combination skin. Is goodieco good for me?

MissMoo2U
MissMoo2U

As someone who has combination skin, I recommend a GoodieCo cleansing regime as it gently balances out the entire face and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

Ts P.

I have oily skin. My skin wasn’t bad before I used Goodieco. Now my skin is so rough and I have whiteheads.

Get an answer from our members and Goodieco representatives