Goodlife Health Clubs

Goodlife Health Clubs

QLD, SA, VIC and WA

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude Rude very Rude! Poor customer service you ever seen!

SUE SMITH

SUE SMITHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really sad

Franzeska H.

Franzeska H.Perth, WA

The worst gym place I've ever tried!!!

They charge me so much for every payment they had a pending payment from me. I do nothing. It's just because too much payment everyday. They the bank give me a pending payment. And Goodlife just want to charge you double when that payment didn't come Through their bank account.
Crazy gym place!!!
Terrible!!!!
They charge me $36.72 a week plus another $10.
Such as rip me off!!!!
Not interested anymore!!!
Don't try this!!!

Goodlife Caloundra

Frustrating and Money hungry

Terrible money grab!

Unfortunately while my gym experience was satisfactory, my dilemma is with the administration of this terrible organisation.

I have been charged for 4 consecutive weeks after I postponed my membership, and was yet to receive notification it was turned back on, despite receiving advice that I would be notified.

All in all, just another organisation that doesn't give a s*** about their members, only wanting to make money.

Won't be using them again!

Chris E.

Chris E.South East Queensland, QLD

Goodlife Carindale qld

pack off money hungry dogs!
told to pay a fee to put account on hold and then get a call to say i owe them money ! i told them to put it on hold but dont tell you you can only put it on hold for a few weeks.
Britney! thanks for your bitchy customer service and zero help.
shove your membership!!

Lozza

LozzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusted

I strongly suggest not to join Goodlife Dernancourt the staff are horrible, judgmental and rude. They take your money and as soon as you question it they stop replying, stop calling back and you will never see that money again even though you have paid your membership. They change contracts on you without notifying you.

I would rate 0 stars but i have to put one

Terrible Customer Service and Communications

MISS SMART

MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME GYM GREAT STAFF

Have a great time at this gym. I get help when I need it. I don't get harassed and it far outweighs anytime fitness at Beenleigh. Left anytime to join this gym when it opened and have not been disappointed since...

Rates and Fees

Terrible and rude customer service

CXC

CXCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful large classes and absolute money grabbers

I moved from a small gym that I loved as I needed to be closer to my work. The classes are horrible, overfilled and loud. People are lifting weights and throwing their bodies around in the classes with no supervision which will cause injuries. Their overdue fees are seriously exorbitant. I hate this gym.

Rahul C.

Rahul C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thieves

Why they can’t tell you that there is cancellations fees .
Staff is very unprofessional in terms of insisting you.
They just want to steal your hard earned money.
Very very disappointed.
They are not a gym but a personal loan lenders .

Zero Customer Service

Rates and Fees

Good life stole money from me

Yolanda

YolandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Circut class at Waverley park not enough equipment

Paid for membership and cancelled staff at Waverley park so rude and not will to help went to a class and got the pass there wasn’t enough equipment to go out for the class size of 30 the reception said it wasn’t his problem how can u hand out passes to a class when you don’t have enough equipment to go out don’t sign up to Waverley park never coming back here

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Value, and Greedy company

A place looking to rip you off. I joined a months back to be charged a joining fee (which I am fine with), to only be told that the gym is shutting down 2 months later and that the joining fee is non-refundable because the cheapskates don't want to operate two gyms but want to combine the Port Melbourne and South Melbourne Gym into one.

It's not a goodlife if it is terribly inconvenient for me to drive to the other gym. What a horrible experience. I had to cancel my gym membership

Anne T

Anne TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would never EVER go back

Shocked

ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT JOIN GOODLIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My partner joined Goodlife some years ago and initially enjoyed it, working out three times a week or more. After some very dodgy interactions with rude staff (and sustaining an injury), they began to lose interest. Eventually they stopped. After over a year of not attending, but PAYING for the membership, they started proceedings to cancel the membership. The response has been very rude, arrogant, and bullying. My partner was told that they needed to pay for another month (over a month because of the date). If Goodlife had a good service, a good product and value for money, they wouldn't have to trap people with unfair contracts. Not even the banks are this rude, arrogant and unfair.

The Australian S.

The Australian S.asked

Goodlife Health Clubs WA

Just wondering how often the Gym gets cleaned? I have been going to the Cannington gym for over 10 years and It is starting to feel VERY unhygienic. Equipment especially the treadmills, steppers and bikes etc are very dirty and dusty with paper towels left on them etc. The floor is always filthy with peoples old drinkbottles, socks, gloves etc lieing around for days.
The equipment often does not work having to change to at least 3 different treadmills at times to get one that works. Trying to watch TV from them is always an issue too. They always say 'no signal' or you cant put your earphones in the port.
All this is really starting to bother me and am seriously looking at changing gyms. It is not cheap to attend a gym so we expect higher standards for the money we are paying.

Kittycat P.

Kittycat P.asked

Goodlife Health Clubs WA

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. Please leave me alone and no more emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid for available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Allison Corbett .

lucy m.asked

Is goodlife joondalup still open

lucy m.

I saw goodlife joondalup painted completely white no signs just paid for a membership is this gymn still open lucy

Laurie S.
Laurie S.

I think they have moved out to where the old Masters Hardware was on Joondalup Drive, near Baby Bunting etc; That huge building is now a Good Life gym on one side, and Anaconda on the other.

Get an answer from our members and Goodlife Health Clubs representatives