Goodlife Health Clubs

Goodlife Health Clubs

VIC, QLD, SA, WA

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

$50 Price increase

I joined Goodlife gyms over 3 years ago. When I joined the salesperson told me that as long as I paid the weekly fee it would never increase. Well, I received an email (not from Goodlife, from a direct debit company) saying the fees are going up.. what?!
Its just wrong.
Its a shame and I will probably leave. Spoke to a manager and she wasnt very helpful. She told me its in my contract and they can do it. Ah its
a shame.

Denise B.

Denise B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very sneaky

New member but so far like it

I am extremely fussy about gyms and have spent a year finding the right gym for me. Goodlife is pretty close for me. It has many gyms which as a member I have access to all. Some are 24/7 which is what I was looking for. However also some gyms have access to a basketball court that is always available for casual shooting or pick up games, tennis courts with one being indoor and squash courts. When I read the reviews here I got terrified that I joined but so far at least for me I am pretty happy with the fact I joined.

Sandra

SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing clubs, the best service where they really care about their members and provide incredible facilities

Staff are super friendly, great services, premium gym compared to others and great 24/7 access with a variety of options for different types of memberships. Creche is really handy too

Susanne

SusanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great gym, pity about the litter

Payneham Goodlife is a great gym, the classes are fun and engaging. I did join to use the pool but that is not easy now because they have lots of kids swimming lessons there now. My only major gripe is the amount of litter around the building. I have mentioned this to reception before and they did follow up and clean the carparks free of rubbish however within a week it was back to the usual bad situation of lots of litter. There was a used nappy in the carpark near the entrance which sat there for a few days before anyone picked it up and put it in the bin. Please Goodlife if you are reading this clean up your act for the environments sake.

Think 20 times before you join this doggy gym

Worst gym ever !! Their cooling off period is a LIE, dont fall for it they will co rinse debuting you even you say you want to cancle 2 hours later. And goodluck getting your money back. All staff are con artists, they get special training for it I guess. Join anywhere BUT this gym UNLES you want troubles.

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rude Rude very Rude! Poor customer service you ever seen!

SUE SMITH

SUE SMITHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really sad

Franzeska H.

Franzeska H.Perth, WA

The worst gym place I've ever tried!!!

They charge me so much for every payment they had a pending payment from me. I do nothing. It's just because too much payment everyday. They the bank give me a pending payment. And Goodlife just want to charge you double when that payment didn't come Through their bank account.
Crazy gym place!!!
Terrible!!!!
They charge me $36.72 a week plus another $10.
Such as rip me off!!!!
Not interested anymore!!!
Don't try this!!!

Goodlife Caloundra

Frustrating and Money hungry

Terrible money grab!

Unfortunately while my gym experience was satisfactory, my dilemma is with the administration of this terrible organisation.

I have been charged for 4 consecutive weeks after I postponed my membership, and was yet to receive notification it was turned back on, despite receiving advice that I would be notified.

All in all, just another organisation that doesn't give a s*** about their members, only wanting to make money.

Won't be using them again!

Chris E.

Chris E.South East Queensland, QLD

Goodlife Carindale qld

pack off money hungry dogs!
told to pay a fee to put account on hold and then get a call to say i owe them money ! i told them to put it on hold but dont tell you you can only put it on hold for a few weeks.
Britney! thanks for your bitchy customer service and zero help.
shove your membership!!

Lozza

LozzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusted

I strongly suggest not to join Goodlife Dernancourt the staff are horrible, judgmental and rude. They take your money and as soon as you question it they stop replying, stop calling back and you will never see that money again even though you have paid your membership. They change contracts on you without notifying you.

I would rate 0 stars but i have to put one

Terrible Customer Service and Communications

MISS SMART

MISS SMARTSouth East Queensland, QLD

AWESOME GYM GREAT STAFF

Have a great time at this gym. I get help when I need it. I don't get harassed and it far outweighs anytime fitness at Beenleigh. Left anytime to join this gym when it opened and have not been disappointed since...

Rates and Fees

Terrible and rude customer service

CXC

CXCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful large classes and absolute money grabbers

I moved from a small gym that I loved as I needed to be closer to my work. The classes are horrible, overfilled and loud. People are lifting weights and throwing their bodies around in the classes with no supervision which will cause injuries. Their overdue fees are seriously exorbitant. I hate this gym.

Rahul C.

Rahul C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thieves

Why they can’t tell you that there is cancellations fees .
Staff is very unprofessional in terms of insisting you.
They just want to steal your hard earned money.
Very very disappointed.
They are not a gym but a personal loan lenders .

Robyn Maher

Robyn Maherasked

Has anyone been able to get out of their contract with a Doctors Certificate? Thanks

The Australian S.

The Australian S.asked

Just wondering how often the Gym gets cleaned? I have been going to the Cannington gym for over 10 years and It is starting to feel VERY unhygienic. Equipment especially the treadmills, steppers and bikes etc are very dirty and dusty with paper towels left on them etc. The floor is always filthy with peoples old drinkbottles, socks, gloves etc lieing around for days.
The equipment often does not work having to change to at least 3 different treadmills at times to get one that works. Trying to watch TV from them is always an issue too. They always say 'no signal' or you cant put your earphones in the port.
All this is really starting to bother me and am seriously looking at changing gyms. It is not cheap to attend a gym so we expect higher standards for the money we are paying.

Kittycat P.

Kittycat P.asked

I have spoke to Goodlife staff after being discharged from hospital and fed back I would never return to Goodlife. This would be three months ago. I canceled membership and direct debit I had been a member for several years. I have notified all concerned. Please leave me alone and no more emails, phonecalls texts or letters. I payed for ambulance and medical care. No first aid for available at goodlife, ice and absorb ant guaze. Allison Corbett .

Get an answer from our members and Goodlife Health Clubs representatives