Great Water Physical store

Great Water Physical store

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely shocking after sale service,

Absolutely shocking service, I installed the filters with chiller, The chiller stopped working from the time they changed the filter. Rang them and I am being told that the earliest they can come in to fix it, is on the 08 of October 2019. Almost three months waiting for a complaint to be rectified. The reason they gave me is that they do not have a technician here in WA. The technician comes from East only once in three months.

So if you are in WA be careful with buying this product. It frustrates me.

Hi Siby, can you please call me on 0439 721 149 - I just need to know who you are so i can support you with your concern. Regards Dave Business Development Manager Great Water Filters.

Amazing continued service and high quality products

Bought a filter from these guys 3 years ago And I am continually impressed at how well the filter still works and how the business reminds me every 12 months to replace my cartridges. The plumber Tom they sent out to install the my filter was professional and got the job done quicker then I thought, would definitely recommend

Store LocationMelbourne
Thanks Finnian, I really appreciate your positive feedback. Enjoy your filtered water and I will pass this onto our head plumber Tom. Tom is a valued member of our team and he cares a lot about customer service and doing an excellent job.

Bad after sale service

Have using them for few year , but find that the after sale service is really bad , all they want is your $$$$ , sent out the cartridge without introduction, call and ask feel like I’m a trouble maker. If I can remember how many switch I need to switch off before charging cartridges, I won’t call !!!!
When you tell them the water has some taste and ask them to send someone for check (which included in the service when we first sign up) and they refused!! Just tell me to change cartridges which I only used for half year !!!! Ridiculous customer Service .

Hi, its Dave here. I am the Business Development Manager for Great Water. Great Water is a family run business. We are very sorry that you have had a bad experience with our company. We pride ourselves on customer service and I certainly don't like seeing our customers disappointed. We have been in the industry for 25 years and service is the key to our success. We have got a new system for reminding our customers to change their cartridges every 12 months. We implemented this so we can reach our database promptly to save our customers time. If you have any issues with your filter system it is under warranty and we can come to your home to check this out. Initially I would like to talk to you over the phone and discuss any issues you have. Could you please text me on 0439 721 149 and I will call you at your convenience. Kind regards David Gemmill

Worst after sales service

Product is good but possible no better than any other water filter company. Office staff couldn't care less.do not return calls. absolutely no after sales service. Definitely do not buy a service contract from them as there is no service.

Hi Mary, my name is Dave and I am the Business Development Manager for Great Water. I am really sorry to hear the office staff couldn't care less. I never like to hear this as we pride ourselves on great customer service - and we have done for 25 years. I would like to touch base with you. If you don't mind could you please text me on 0439 721 149 and I will personally call you back. I would like to know more about your experience. We are not perfect, but we are always looking to improve our service levels. Kind Regards David Gemmill

Amazing Service and incredible products

I have been drinking Great Water Filters water for many years now. I feel so much better drinking filtered alkaline water. I love the fact with Great Water all prices include installation by a licensed plumber. The service is always good. The company rings me every 12 months and post out my cartridges for free. Simple to change - just like changing a light globe.

Store LocationMelbourne
Hi, I noticed above you commented as well. One on the physical store and one on the online store. Thank you for both reviews. Much appreciated. Kind regards, David Gemmill Business Development Manager

This business is so frustrating

Bought my Elite Series 2 water filters a little over 2 years ago so have had to replace my cartridges twice. On both occasions delivery has been very slow and when the cartridges have arrived they have been the wrong ones. This year I even emailed a photo of the type we needed. Cartridges were sent to the wrong address, even after calling twice to ensure there was no confusion. I would never recommend this company’s after sales service.

Hi John, my name is Dave the Business Development Manager for Great Water. Sorry for the late reply. I only saw your review today. I'd like to express my deepest apologies on behalf of the company for sending your replacement cartridges to the wrong address. And also for them being a bit slow to arrive. We have changed our mail out procedures and they are working very well. However for you - not so good. John would you mind texting me on 0439 721 149 and I will personally call you back? I want to make sure you are never inconvenienced again and you can be assured we do care about all of our customers. Providing pure water for 25 years to people all over Australia -which gives all sorts of health benefits is a great honour. And we want to make sure we continue to improve and learn from our mistakes. regards David Gemmill