Great Water Physical store

Great Water Physical store

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

After Sale service

The chiller stopped working, contacted the office and I have been promised the chiller will be replaced, I have also been offered free replacement. Satisfied with the product and maintenance.

David G.Great Water

Hi Siby, thanks for your comments. The manufacturer warranty has run out but we are going to replace with brand new chiller system for you. Thanks for your patience in getting this sorted. regards Dave. Business Development Manager.

finnian b.

finnian b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing continued service and high quality products

Bought a filter from these guys 3 years ago And I am continually impressed at how well the filter still works and how the business reminds me every 12 months to replace my cartridges. The plumber Tom they sent out to install the my filter was professional and got the job done quicker then I thought, would definitely recommend

Store LocationMelbourne
David G.Great Water

Thanks Finnian, I really appreciate your positive feedback. Enjoy your filtered water and I will pass this onto our head plumber Tom. Tom is a valued member of our team and he cares a lot about customer service and doing an excellent job.

bellamama

bellamamaVictoria, Australia

Bad after sale service

Have using them for few year , but find that the after sale service is really bad , all they want is your $$$$ , sent out the cartridge without introduction, call and ask feel like I’m a trouble maker. If I can remember how many switch I need to switch off before charging cartridges, I won’t call !!!!
When you tell them the water has some taste and ask them to send someone for check (which included in the service when we first sign up) and they refused!! Just tell me to change cartridges which I only used for half year !!!! Ridiculous customer Service .

Worst after sales service

Product is good but possible no better than any other water filter company. Office staff couldn't care less.do not return calls. absolutely no after sales service. Definitely do not buy a service contract from them as there is no service.

Cob101

Cob101Goulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing Service and incredible products

I have been drinking Great Water Filters water for many years now. I feel so much better drinking filtered alkaline water. I love the fact with Great Water all prices include installation by a licensed plumber. The service is always good. The company rings me every 12 months and post out my cartridges for free. Simple to change - just like changing a light globe.

Store LocationMelbourne
David G.Great Water

Hi, I noticed above you commented as well. One on the physical store and one on the online store. Thank you for both reviews. Much appreciated.
Kind regards,
David Gemmill
Business Development Manager

This business is so frustrating

Bought my Elite Series 2 water filters a little over 2 years ago so have had to replace my cartridges twice. On both occasions delivery has been very slow and when the cartridges have arrived they have been the wrong ones. This year I even emailed a photo of the type we needed. Cartridges were sent to the wrong address, even after calling twice to ensure there was no confusion. I would never recommend this company’s after sales service.