4.1

• +4Thumbnail
aoifeart67
aoifeart67Illawarra, NSW

Great Experience

Dave was friendly, patient and happy to answer all of our questions. As we live in a country town, the company did not have a plumber on their books to install in our area. Dave was more than happy to organise this for us. This is a great investment for our family and highly recommend Great Water Filters Australia. Show details ·  1
Lisa G
Lisa GNorth-West & West coast, TAS3 posts

Clear and tasteless

I found the experience quite smooth. It took 4 weeks however it was over Xmas and I had to wait for the plumbing business to open and they were flat out in the new year but it was not a problem for us. It was an easy install especially as our water pipe was very accessible. I have noticed a huge difference in the water especially cleaning the bathroom. There is no chlorine taste and the water is crystal clear so I trust the filters are doing what they are supposed to do. Show details
Paul S
Paul S2 posts
  Verified Physical store

Great service, awesome product

Very happy with the quality of the product and the service. We have gone from having dirty, hard water (awful town supply!) to clean water that feels soft after the installation of a whole-house filter. The whole process was quick, taking less than a week from my first approach to Great Water to the filter being installed. The plumber assigned was friendly and professional. A very small amount of seepage we had after installation was fixed within a day after one text message to Great Water. While the price may put some off, we see it as a saving on the jug filters we no longer need to buy, and on the damage the old hard water used to do to the bathroom, kitchen and cars. I would definitely recommend Great Water's household filter system. Show details
Eva K
Eva KFar North Queensland, QLD
  Online store

great service, clean water!

was easy to order the water filter system and installation over the phone. The plumber came to install as expected time wise. Very happy with the system and clean water it producing. Show details
Mike D.
Mike D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Full home water filter

Product looks very good and is performing very well. Would recommend this product to anyone looking for home filtration unit.
Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical store

Great Experience

Had a great experience. Called on the Monday and paid for an under sink reverse osmosis system. Had it delivered and installed a week later. Also, great customer service.
Raelee T.
Raelee T.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Physical store

Perfect for my needs

I purchased an under sink water filter from Great Water as I have many sensitivity issues with the town water. It is saving me $20 a week in bottled/cask water now and I love it. The contracted installer was friendly and efficient and an asset to Great Water. Very satisfied with both the system and service. Show details
Coral
CoralGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

I saw Great Water at an exhibition in Melbourne and liked the idea of a full water-filtered system, the price was reasonable. The system was installed by a professional plumber quickly and works great. Show details
Happy customer AH
Happy customer AH
  Online store

Very happy with my new water filter

This company is absolutely fantastic. All my questions answered. Water filter was sent via post direct to the plumber who installed it within 3 days. Excellent service and communication. Very happy with my new water filter. Would highly recommend this company.
Eden C.
Eden C.3 posts

Ro system

Wet happy with machine and service I received, happy to recommend Show reply
KELLY
KELLYAdelaide2 posts

No chemical smells

Did a lot of research around whole house filtration systems, and for the price and customer service, we choose Great Water. The fixed price, and their own plumber, was also a contributing factor in our purchase. The water out the trap is now so clean and clear! No chemical smell in the shower, clothes are softer out the washing machine as well. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Georgie
GeorgieIllawarra, NSW3 posts
Haldun T.
Haldun T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

GREAT WATER Reverse Osmosis System is Great!

"I recently had a reverse osmosis water filter system installed, and I couldn't be happier with the results. One of the most significant changes I've experienced is the increased sense of safety knowing that I'm now getting properly filtered tap water. The water not only tastes better, but I also have the peace of mind that it's free from impurities. What's more, this system retains the necessary minerals in the water, ensuring that I'm not missing out on any essential nutrients. It's been a fantastic addition to my home, and I highly recommend it for anyone looking to improve the quality of their drinking water."
Corey H.
Corey H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Water Filter System

Reverse Osmosis water filter system installed under sink, very happy!