3.6

The service guy was on time, polite and efficient. The filter was installed quickly. I’m very happy with the service!

Linda Vasilopoulos

Linda VasilopoulosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

The water in Kew, Melbourne is of poor quality. In order to resolve the issue, we had installed the whole house and under the sink water filtration system. We are very pleased with the end result.

Levon has been changing our filters and servicing our system for the past 9 years . He has always been punctual, polite, efficient, fast and friendly. I cannot praise him enough. Many thanks :-)

dougc224

dougc224Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent filtering system

Have had my filter for many years, without any trouble of any sort. Technicians who come to change filters are top notch, fast and friendly.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ongoing servicing

It is handy having yearly reminders for filter service and replacement. We also had a minor repair which needed doing and this was organised quickly for us, without any hassles.

Perfect. Service

Technician arrived on time, was friendly and professional, and changed the filters without fuss. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

David G.Great Water

Thank you for your review and we are glad we can offer you great service.

Wateruserinmelbourne

WateruserinmelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service and filter changes

Levon has been changing my filters and servicing my system for years. Always friendly and fast! Never had an issue and always happy.

Ida E.

Ida E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service, extremely helpful and prompt. Seemless from beginning to end. Our family is now enjoying the benefits, thank you!

Absolutely great service

Excellent service, always on time and happy with technician been servicing my water filter for years and absolutely love the product.

David G.Great Water

Thank you for your kind review. Enjoy your filtered water.

Vidhi P.

Vidhi P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality product & service

Purchased the Whole house filter and under sink filter. Absolutely amazing product specially RO water. Fast service, very neatly installed and all working good.

David G.Great Water

Thank you for your review. Enjoy your filtered water.

Phil

Phil Gippsland, VIC

Amazing product

The water here on Phillip Island is terrible We have installed a whole house water filtration system to combat the problem and we couldn't be happier, the team at great water have helped us through experience and we couldn't thank them enough.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

my opinion is pending

after sales service level seems a bit hit and miss. I am waiting on the resolution of my issue to finalise my opinion

Fantastic product

I have just had a elite series 3 reverse osmosis installed in our house,
the sale process was quick & easy, the installation date was confirmed with few days by there head office
On the day the plumber arrived on time & did a neat & tidy job
The water filter is amazing, taste is fantastic & smooth
100% would recommend to everyone I no

David G.Great Water

Thanks for your Review Rob.
Enjoy your Reverse Osmosis Filtered Alkaline system.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Perfect prodcut

I have recently installed the whole house water filter . The sale process was straight forward and easy . David was answering my question quick and he was very helpfull .

I had quick installation follow up through their office and they confirmed the date twice with me .

Plumber came on time and did a very nice and clean job .

System is working beatifull . It is looking nice as well with the cover .

I am happy with my purchase and would recommend them

David G.Great Water

Hi Ali thank you for your kind review. We do our best to provide great service. Enjoy the Whole of house filter system.

After Sale service

The chiller stopped working, contacted the office and I have been promised the chiller will be replaced, I have also been offered free replacement. Satisfied with the product and maintenance.

David G.Great Water

Hi Siby, thanks for your comments. The manufacturer warranty has run out but we are going to replace with brand new chiller system for you. Thanks for your patience in getting this sorted. regards Dave. Business Development Manager.

It's Worth Investing

I literally feel like I invested in my family protection. The high-quality whole house water filter added value to the water we consume and utilize. All Thanks to the Great Water Team.

David G.Great Water

Thanks Ada, we appreciate you investing in the Whole of house system. Enjoy.

Manny P.

Manny P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clean, Quite and easy to maintain

Bought 4 years ago, just changed my water filter cartridges. It is easy t order online and you get the order in few days. It's working amazingly fine and does the job.

David G.Great Water

Thank you for your custom Manny. Keep enjoying filtered water.

finnian b.

finnian b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing continued service and high quality products

Bought a filter from these guys 3 years ago And I am continually impressed at how well the filter still works and how the business reminds me every 12 months to replace my cartridges. The plumber Tom they sent out to install the my filter was professional and got the job done quicker then I thought, would definitely recommend

David G.Great Water

Thanks Finnian, I really appreciate your positive feedback. Enjoy your filtered water and I will pass this onto our head plumber Tom. Tom is a valued member of our team and he cares a lot about customer service and doing an excellent job.

bellamama

bellamamaVictoria, Australia

Bad after sale service

Have using them for few year , but find that the after sale service is really bad , all they want is your $$$$ , sent out the cartridge without introduction, call and ask feel like I’m a trouble maker. If I can remember how many switch I need to switch off before charging cartridges, I won’t call !!!!
When you tell them the water has some taste and ask them to send someone for check (which included in the service when we first sign up) and they refused!! Just tell me to change cartridges which I only used for half year !!!! Ridiculous customer Service .

Worst after sales service

Product is good but possible no better than any other water filter company. Office staff couldn't care less.do not return calls. absolutely no after sales service. Definitely do not buy a service contract from them as there is no service.

BelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

Had great water or a few years paid $999 for 10 years which we haven’t used . Sold our house and they refuse to refund the money we have not used . We no longer want the service . Owner gave an embarrassing reason referring to a car as to why he refuses to refund . I am taking this further. Shame on great water

Belinda

Dave yes I spoke to you and the owner . I have made it perfectly clear that it is a product that is no longer wanted or needed . I will never change my mind. Stop trying to bully me . I will now be contacting consumer affairs.

Peter E.

Peter E.asked

Great Water

Really dissapointed have to wait so long for system to be repaired.
Black collar at top of cartridge has somehow broken.
Now have to wait over a week without any water
Really stressful time for me

Hi Peter,
We always do our best to get repairs done as quickly as possible and look after our customers.
I’m not sure who you are as this product review site allows people to be anonymous. Can you please call me on 0439 721 149 and I’ll see if I can get your repair done quicker.
Kind regards,
Dave
Manager

Siljac

Siljacasked

Great Water

I have been told that it is going to cost me $25 to post out my replacement cartridges, which have previously been sent out free, as per review I just read, which was just 4 months ago, they got theirs sent out free still...

David G.Great Water

Hi, can I have your name so I can check for you. Please call me on 0439 721 149. Thanks Dave.

David G.Great Water

Thanks for texting me and I am glad that this matter was already dealt with by our office and you dont have to pay $25 postage. We post out for free as we normally do for you and all of our 15,000 customers. We like to deal with customers directly rather than on this site as names are anonymous. We look after all of our customers and have been for over 20 years.

Lazy guy

Lazy guyasked

Great Water

Is this greatwater filter in moorabbin? i was thinking of elite series 2+. Do you think greatwater prove good product or just not that good?

rainsoft.001
rainsoft.001

Head Office – Melbourne
Shop 1 / 2 Station Street
(Cnr Nepean Hwy)
Moorabbin Victoria 3189

Yes this is where these guys are, but water is good though.

New ex customer
New ex customer

Don’t bother. After sales service is very rude. They have an original charge to set up and then continually sting you for $250 each year to replace. When I bought the original kit they told me it would only be 150 per year. Price goes up. A lady rang me the other day from this business, 31/01/19, and when I questioned the price, she said well don’t bother then- find yourself another system. A great representative of their company for sure! I am not sure whether they are a big enough and professional enough business to put trust in them that they actually sell what they say they sell. We may be paying all this money for nothing. Or who knows what chemicals are in their filters. Their filters are their own brand... Last year they sent me a box that was unsealed and one of the 4 filters from my Elite 2 unit had been used... There must be better out there.

Hi, it's Dave here.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
I take it personally when our customers are treated this way. I'd like to know who this person was in our company that was rude? Can you please text me on 0439 721 149 and I will call you back.
As far as water filter systems go, we pride ourselves on quality and service and great prices. When you invest in our systems you get Free Installation by a licensed plumber. And then every 12 months you change cartridges. The cartridges last 12 months. I'd like to talk to you about your pricing issue as well.
You can be guaranteed our filters take out all the impurities we state and are scientifically tested.
We are a family run business and have been servicing our customers for 25 years.
Looking forward to chatting soon.
Kind regards,