GSR Cleaning Service

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GSR Cleaning Service

3.0
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Kye Ola
Kye OlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting

terrible, don't use them, not at all honest or honourable, very disappointing the owner sewa was polite on the phone but when he came out he was dishonest and that makes his untrustworthy

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Cynthia
CynthiaMelbourne

Seems not reliable.

Nearly book the job. One man give me price. But later he said t that he need come to have a look, maybe more. I asked him if over my limit, Can I cancel. If during range, I am happy to they do job. Then he said that they are interested in coming anymore. Seemed not reliable.

Kool
KoolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GSR Team has saved us from water damage in emergency yesterday.

They responded very quickly to help us. We had They responded very quickly to help us. We had water damage by washing machine water came on Carpet area.
Sure recommend GSR Cleaning.

End of Lease Cleaning review for GSR Cleaning Team

GSR Team has done great job in short notice of time. Our Booked cleaners did not turn up and we had to return the key to Agent. We paid more money than Gumtree cleaners, but got value and service by GSR Team.

I don't recommend

First of all, when I contact via FB messenger, AI answered and send same message repeatedly, that notification was annoying.
After that I chat on phone call, and asked many questions. Then he said "Honestly I'm not interested in your job." then canceled.
I don't think reliable company.

Alan M.
Alan M.Melbourne

Awesome job by GSR team!

I am completely surprised at how GSR Cleaning attended to my office that has been dirty for some time now. I did not realize office carpets can be clean and fresh as what they made with my office giving it a homey feel. Normally my previous cleaners just do vacuum. Now I get compliments from my clients and my staffs are all smiles. Thanks to the local cleaners of GSR. I am planning to try their house cleaning and I will definitely hire them again!

Great value for money

Used the services twice and was fully satisfied. Would highly recommend them . Lovely Guys who work for them and are really punctual and dedicated to their work.

Hi Parneet,
Many Thanks for Kind Words.We will love to serve you or fmaily friends in future again.
GSR Team

Dom
DomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't bother

They came and did a quote at my home, I have tried to contact them several times for the actual quote but still no answer, just the old "I will get someone to call you back" still waiting!!!!
If you don't want the job GSR at least tell the customer.

Mitch
MitchSydney

Good Experience.

I hired GSR Cleaning service for house cleaning and they did a great job. Communication was also excellent. They've got professional staff and know the job so well, I will use them again in the future.

We are always here to Serve you and your Friends
GSR Cleaning Team.

TERRIBLE

Sam G.GSR Cleaning Service

Highly unprofessional and well below standard.

Rocky
RockyMelbourne

As word of Mouth said. they are really Great !

We have used them in Clayton for house cleaning for Moving Out Cleaning.
They have done great job; Price was bit more than other company Quoted.
But its was good choice to call them for peace of mind.
Sewa was more honest with all our inquires
Great Service by GSR Team.
Cheers !