GT365

GT365

See the Best Forex & Share Trading Platforms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GT365? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Rates and Fees

Maddison
MaddisonFar North Queensland, QLD

It is a complete scam

Rates and Fees
Anthony V.
Anthony V.South East Queensland, QLD

scam if your reading this don't even bother with them

they came across at first as very professional. don't be fooled I tried to get a refund with no success.
my suggestion ask a friend if they know somebody who is successful at trading learn from them.
do your due diligence first.

Trish L
Trish LSydney, NSW

This is a Scam

Once signed up they become very pushy. They said $250 is too low for investment. They sounded like professional brokers in Bitcoin and crypto currency. I refused to invest more and wanted to withdraw because I start to realise they are scammers. They said they have loss my money in just 1 day. They blocked out my access to the website and blocked me on WhatsApp.

John C.
John C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

GT 365 con ! a bunch of scammers no reply’s no contact whatsoever! Kiss your money goodbye ,a front broker for Yuanpay

As soon as you enquire about digital currency through yuan pay group web site a “ broker” from 365 GT calls gets your details and payment ! no more communication from them

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how GT365 compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

james bond
james bondSydney, NSW

gt365 is a scam

I am trying to withdraw my money but they keep on making excuses. I've sent several email and they get ignored i contact the broker who ignores my text messages and won't answer my calls.

I spoke to [name removed] who informed me he will get further details to which he has not contact me back but ignoring all email correspondence.

Read through this article and you will see this company is a scam. If they return my money I will remove this post.