Gulf Western Premium Energy 10W30

Gulf Western Premium Energy 10W30

Ideal replacement for 10/15W 40 in Queensland.

Car2006 Lancer
woftam

woftam

Great Aussie made and owned oil.

I was a bit sceptical about Gulf Western oil at first not knowing too much about them. But doing a little research and talking with converted users I decided to give it a try. I was using castrol magnatec for a while but just wasn't happy with the sound of the engine at start up and idle. I bought the 10w-30 premium energy oil and after a few days of operation I'm positive the cars running smoother. That's a big call but I've had this car, a Camry for 8 years now and I know every little sound as most long time car owners do. Also it's 100% Australian owned where nearly all the other brands are foreign owned.

Car2011 Toyota Camry
mavmarek

mavmarekWollongong

Excellent oil and good price

Engine Oils

Find out how Gulf Western Premium Energy 10W30 compares to other Engine Oils

ok

as all above info

dazasked

hi guys what u recommeend engine oil gulf western or valvoline or they made the same company heard 15/30 great have penrite synethic oil 15/40 now ever since smells emmission oil burning rang them there a useless company older cars thought 20.50 oil thicker need advice thanx its a ford territory 2004 ghia injection gas/petrol thanx