Penrite HPR Range

Great oil across a wide range of vehicles

I have used this oil for years and never had any issues. I find it very flexible in its uses and put in it my diesel Mitsubishi Triton, petrol Holden captiva and even in my motorcycle which has a wet clutch with no issue. Buy 20 litre containers which is great value.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Thanks for you support and leaving us positive feedback Farmer Dave.

Highly Recommended Engine Oil

I have used Penrite products for many years. The synthetic oil is a very good product that I always use in my V8 SS - HPR 5. No issues with oil consumption and no start up rattles. I will also be using Penrite in my Mazda 3 GT now the warranty has expired.

Purchased in October 2014 at Repco for $55.00.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Paul, Thanks for taking the time in leaving us a positive review, we appreciate your on-going support.

snoofy

snoofyNorth Queensland, QLD

Not good

Used it on my BMW r1100rt 1997 model and had to change it the next day. Motor got Noisy and Rattalee. And yes it was motor bike oil 20w50 DON'T USE IT

Purchased in September 2020 at Repco.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Snoofy, Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with our product. You are welcome to contact our Technical Team who may be able to assist you further. The Technical Team contact number is 1300 736 748 or email: lubetech@penriteoil.com.au

RYZR

RYZRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best engine oil I've ever used

I've used this oil at 10k intervals in my 2005 Santa Fe V6 and 2004 Prado 120 V6 petrol motors for years.
Always drains nice and clean, great value when on special at any retailer for a fully synth oil.
Both vehicles run like new, never had a spanner on the motors approaching 200k.
Love that its Australian made and owned too.
Recommended.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

RYZR, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

LeePerth, WA

USED PENRITE HPR 5-40 10 YEARS

Never had any problem with our Toyota Camry 2009 Sounds like a sewing machine 225.000 km Still going strong! I would recommend this product anytime! Did a head on a Tarago 1.000.000 km used also Penrite HPR 5 "no Problem"

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Lee, We appreciate you for taking the time in leaving us this positive review. We are glad you have had a good experience using our products on your Camry and Tarago.

Chris P.

Chris P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is good.

I have 2013 Toyota camry hybrid. This oil is very good quality for the car. Always runs smoothly. But I want to ask for 97 civic b16a, is this fit?

Purchased in September 2019 for $40.00.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Chris, Thank you for leaving us such a positive review. Please contact our Technical Team on 1300 736 748 or email lubetech@penriteoil.com.au and we can give you a personalised recommendation for your Honda Civic.

5 STARS

I have used Penrite oils in my cars for the last 20 years. I can’t fault the superior protection it gives, nor the value for money. I can’t recommend Penrite products highly enough!!

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Thank you for your on-going support NavMan71 and for taking the time in leaving us such a positive review.

Tony

Tony

An Excellent Performing Engine Oil

I've used this engine oil in my car many times, and it has always performed to an excellent standard. It is of excellent quality, and will last easily for up to 10,000 kms as it is fully synthetic. You can actually feel the power and the performance this adds to your cars engine. Worth every dollar you pay for it.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Tony, We appreciate you taking the time in leaving us such a positive review on our HPR 5 product.

Great all round oil in cars and motorcycles

I use HPR 5 and have been for about 8 years now. My 2010 Yamaha R6 has 130000ks on and found this oil has no drop off point especially with the clutch and gear changes. (See my photo below). I always wait till Repco (or other retailers) have a good special like 30% off then it becomes so cheap. Although Penrite have a dedicated motorcycle range, HPR 5 has been tested and proven in my bike so why would I change. I also use Penrite 5w-30 premium mineral in my RX-8 with good reliability so far. Give Penrite a try.

Purchased at Repco.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Ben, Thanks for taking the time in leaving us such a positive review. We appreciate your on-going support.

Type R Civic...this puts the life back into the motor

I own a JDM 2004 Honda Civic EP3 type R... This is the ONLY oil I'd choose. VTEC relies so heavily on oil, and this stuff has given me the best results! The engine actually sounds better, it's quieter. I've used other oils, but now I know I shouldn't have

Purchased in January 2020 at Repco for $91.00.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Matini, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a kind review! It is very much appreciated.

Chris S.

Chris S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Product and great protection for modern turbo Euro engines.

Ive been using this oil since seeing an engine oil comparison test by one of the motor magazines years ago. I switched to Penrite after seeing the wear protection it gave on the these tests. it beat almost all the other oils in the test except for some very very expensive racing oils. Great results. I highly recommend it. I was previously a Mobil 1 and Shell Helix Ultra oil user. This Penrite range of oils is in our three cars and perfoms so well. I change the oil every 10,000kms and I'm sure it would go for longer. I'm just over cautious and have the time and $$ to do it. :)

Purchased in October 2019 at Supercheap Auto.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Chris, Thanks for the opportunity to test our HPR 5 oil in your vehicle and leaving us a kind review!

Bill

BillPerth, WA

The Good Oil

Purchased in September 2019 at Supercheap Auto.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Bill, We are glad that you're happy with the change to our HPR 5 for your Ford Territory. Also thanks for taking the time in leaving us a positive review!

robboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mazda T3500

My Mazda bus has 298K on the clock , Have used Penrite HPR Deisel for the past four oil changes . The old girl loves it , donk always sounds sweet . Also support Australian companies! Can't supply receipt for purchase as my last one was back in 1018 .

Purchased in October 2018 at Super Cheap Auto .

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Robbo! Thanks for taking the time to review us and your positive feedback. We appreciate your on-going support.

robbo

Always positive when a product is good . Even using your chain bar oil now , sticks to chain well !

Denis KilnerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The oil is tops. but the size is not.

I have always found Penrite oils to be exceptional, and have used them exclusively in my Jeep Grand Cherokee. I am not very fond of the size of the containers available now, as I need 10.5 liters of oil in the engine sump and 4.5 liters in the transmission. It means that I have to purchase make up size containers at an increase in cost. As I wrote at the start Penrite oil products are 5 star. Kindest Regards Denis Kilner

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Denis, Thanks for the positive feedback, we appreciate your support. We are continually trying to cater to different capacities and have recently brought out a 7L pack size. We will pass on your feedback in regards to larger than 10L pack sizes.

halohunterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My hybrid love it, However should have gone with 10-30 instead or 10-40

My hybrid love it, even though i went a bit too thick should have went with 10w-30 or 10w40. I'm not sure if Toyota dealer even change my oil as every morning during cold start every time i put it in to gear I have that horrible scary click, now it is out of warranty, so the oil change myself, no more click during cold start and the engine runs quiter, when it needs to run cuz you know.... Hybrid

Purchased in September 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $38.00.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi! Thanks for taking the time in leaving us a review. We appreciate it.

halohunter

No worries, however, can you guy update the logo, it looks old style and cheap, before i gave it a try, i thought you guy were some cheap chinese brand

Frederick Von Savages

Frederick Von SavagesAU

Aussie owned & a great oil

Using the HPR5 5w/40 in the camry & it's a step up from the Gulf Western that was in it previously.
Kudos to the Penrite live chat people on their website,they are very helpful.
Bargain @ $36 from Supercheap when on sale for the 6 litre container
Next time i'll try the 10 tenths in the camry

Purchased in May 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $36.00.

Penrite OilPenrite Oil

Hi Frederick, Thanks for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. Your support is very much appreciated.

Svgtr

SvgtrPerth, WA

High wear observed in oil

This is for a Magna 6G74 engine on LPG. Very poor experience with this oil that I bought based on the certifications listed on the bottle. The used oil had high copper amounts. It makes me question the validity of those claims.

Purchased in June 2017.

Jason

Jason

Penrite HPR 5 is the best oil I've used.

I have a 2004 Corolla that has covered 340,000km, with the original engine, never having been replaced or overhauled. I've used Penrite HPR 5 for the last 3 changes, of which- every 15,000km. The engine is quieter and uses less oil (virtually no oil) compared to the other "fully synthetic" oils I've used. Outstanding product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $70.00.

Hi Jason,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review.

kev

kevMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My car loves me for it

Since I purchased my Mitsubishi TL over 4 years ago, and converted to dual fuel, I have not experienced any problem, I now use Penrite for all my lubricating needs, my car is purrrrrrrrrrring like a kitten. So am I,
thank you Penrite!!

Purchased in January 2015.

Hi Kev,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review.

effie blues

effie bluesVictoria

ford 7.3 powerstroke superduty

the recommended oil as per user manual for f350 7.3 power stroke. either WSS-M2C171-C or CJ4 , CI-4 is the older american standard. hope this helps those trying get the right product as even the recommended by thr website doesnt give the accurate. most of time its the older CI-4.

Carford 1999.5 f350 7.3 powerstroke 4x4