Guppy's Aquarium

Guppy's Aquarium

3.9

Highly recommend this shop and staff.

Always excellent service and a wealth of knowledge. Staff are very helpful and great variety of stock and always healthy livestock.

Excellent customer service, when it counted

I recently contacted Guppy's in relation to a warranty claim for a faulty pump. They were a pleasure to deal with, and promptly honored my claim. Despite not having a replacement pump in stock they went out of their way to locate one for me and dispatched it to me (Sydney) very promptly.

Excellent service, when it counted.

Dan T.
Dan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Extensive range of marine aquarium supplies, easy to deal with and great delivery. The staff are also super helpful if you have any queries, will continue to shop with them!

Nickname
NicknameBrisbane

Above expectations

1st time online live plant buyer. Was initially worried about shipping (only to brisbane), plant condition etc. They well surpassed my expectations in plant condition (excellent plant condition/healthy rhizomes etc). Was helpful when i called to check details.

Sent me the wrong item, no refund

I ordered Seachem Purigen, and instead received Seachem Matrix. As this had happened before, I emailed through and posted them Matrix back. I never received the product I ordered or my money back.

Jennifer
JenniferBrisbane

Excellent customer service!

Prices are great, and there's a good selection, but it's the customer service that really puts them above and beyond! Very helpful, will definitely be shopping with them again.

Thanks, Gary!

AshS
AshSMelbourne

Excellent Customer Service!

I called Guppy's Aquarium for some advice on purchasing a chiller for my shrimp tank. I spoke to Gary who was so helpful. He went the extra mile for me and told me how to set it all up. He even drew a diagram for me and covered my pump with netting to protect any baby shrimp in my tank. My chiller promptly arrived in Melbourne with everything I needed. I'm very pleased with their service and I would highly recommend this company.

Will purchase repeatedly

Ordered from Guppy's from NSW, order was here 36 hours after ordering, prices are great, delivery is a little expensive buy low prices and further shipping options make this an easy fix

Jane G.
Jane G.Runaway Bay

purchase and advice. .

Went to Guppys Aquarium after finding out it had been taken over by a really nice and approachable and knowledgeable owner. .Thank god!!!! I purchased a few items and will definitely go back! !

Zodiac
ZodiacBrisbane

Excellent service

Found Guppys online with some great pricing. A faulty pump was sent initially but quickly replaced. Prompt and polite communication. Thanks Gary.

karl
karlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Aquarium chiller

Would not honor warranty, unit was one month old,did not answer emails and kept fobbing me off.
Send the unit to them and they told me the manufacturer claimed the unit looked dirty.
Therefore no claim.
I never received my warranty or repair, be careful because you have to deal interstate and the consumer laws don't apply.
Never again

Great product selection.

Bought some products from Guppys for the first time, great selection to choose from, great prices and experienced staff to look after you. Well worth the effort and the drive if you have not been before.

Non-existant customer support

I recently ordered some items from Guppy's for the first time. The majority of items arrived fine however one did not. Aside from the item itself being broken, the item specifications where totally different to the item I'd ordered. I contacted Guppy's asking for a replacement which they said they'd provide. Over a month later I am still waiting, in spite of being told several times (when [name removed] does bother replying to email) that it was 'in the mail'. All in all, great prices, terrible customer support. It might be cheap but if it arrives broke your screwed.

Dumo
DumoCanberra 2600, ACT

Great prices & prompt delivery

I have purchased dozens of times from this store, every time each order has arrived quickly and very well packaged. I had one order with something missing which was refunded with 30 minutes of emailing them. I have never had any issue with warranty claims on anything. They have a huge product range and their prices are really great too.
Cheap & quick

david7689
david7689AU

Guppy's aquarium products online - No customer service

Purchased product which is counterfeit. Contacted Guppys which stated that the product is real and genuine, problem is that I was replacing a genuine product with one from Guppys. The product is not trademarked and had computer printed stickers "made in China". Seriously avoid this seller and avoid non genuine products.

Not a real product