2.7

Rates and Fees
2.2
2.6
2.3
Brand Manager for Hair Colosseum? Claim your listing.

Domitila F.
Domitila F.

Always love getting my hair done

Great service by the team at Lidcombe
Mum and I love our new colour and cut
Neece R.
Neece R.Sydney, NSW
meena k.
meena k.
  Fair Incentive

Nice experience

Nice experience
Loved to recommend this place.
Staff are so friendly.
Rates and Fees
Guzin  O.
Guzin O.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ozlem for her efforts in making my day. When I arrived at the salon it was very busy, but Ozlem still took pride in talking to me. I notice Ozlem treats every customer with respect. The salon looked very clean and very organised even when they were very busy. All customer looked very happy and content. Ozlem was responsible for overseeing the management and delegating the girls in the salon. Her skills should be highly complimented.
I strongly recommend this salon..
Also the price are grate value.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.

Happy Client

I went into the Salon for a color and cut. Urslam greeted me with a smile and a friendly chat as I sat down I realised she had done my hair and my Mothers hair in Blondes and Brunettes. I was very happy with the result. I would recommend this Salon the staff are very Professional and friendly.
Cat
CatSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Professional service

Professional service for a very reasonable price. All the staff are great, Silva especially. They offer additional products but are not pushy. They do a great job each time and work quickly as a team. I look great each time they have finished. I love to watch how efficiently they achieve the various colors and styles other customers want.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.

Hair Colosseum Liverpool - This place needs to be shut down big time..omg they are all amateurs, didn’t know their colours, didn’t know how to blow dry hair and so untidy looking staff..They tried to add this and that with my daughters hair who only went in for wash and blow dry, Refused to pay the extra, just the blow wave and wash..Its our first time and definitely our last..omg I can’t believe people go to such place, they are so unprofessional..I’m certain their certificates are from a cereal box...They need to be shut down NOW! The supervisor on site today needs to be fired..she didn’t know the basics..smh..so disappointed today..Never again
Leila Y.
Leila Y.

Lili
Lili

Satisfied

Excellent Service. My experience with Hasna and the team at the Hair Colosseum in Lidcombe has been exceptional. The team is professional, friendly and very polite.
They always provided an excellent service and very affordable.
I wont go anywhere else I’ve been going to Hair Colosseum Lidcombe since it first opened. Highly recommended.
Helen F
Helen FSydney, NSW

Poor service

Had a cut, colour and blow dry at Chatswood. Service and care too sloppy! Dye dripped onto my shirt, no apology. They offered to pay dry cleaning but drycleaners refused to take shirt. Manager is supposed to ring to discuss compensation but I am still waiting 2 months on.
ian b.
ian b.Sydney, NSW24 posts

Avoid misleading advertising

Very misleading signs and bad customer service wife wanted package of hair cut, treatment, blow dry, full colour, $55 then ask if she wanted treatment , my wife said it's in the package , lady replied if you want treatment it's $25 extra , my wife replied it's on the sign lady replied it's only a conditioner which my wife replied why is it on your signs , hair cut advertised on sign was only a trim , if you want cost $25 extra she will not go back to this hairdresser ,I work for fair trading and will be lodging a formal complaint against this business
Diana