Hair Wavz

Hair Wavz

3.6

They rolled up easy, but almost pulled her brains out getting them out her hair.

I think maybe they were to small for her hair. They rolled hair up perfect. But had a Bad time getting them out her hair. Hair was not even curly.

cleansing conditioner for hair

Thank you for your wonderfull review, it is very usefull for me, and also from my past experience I would like to share that I’am using <a href=" https://www.sheamoisture.com/Jamaican-Black-Castor-Oil-Strengthen-Grow-Restore-Shampoo.html“>cleansing conditioner for hair</a> I have been using sheamoisture products for over 2-3 years.It is the only hair product I use.i have tried different scents and love them all.I cannot use regular shampoo and conditioner anymore, as it leaves my hair feeling very fresh. I would recommend this product to everyone, It is the best.

This is amazing

The wavz curlers are amazing for cheer and dance competitions because they stay bouncy and full of life all day. You can do different hair styles whichever way you want this to be.

Find out how Hair Wavz compares to other Hair Stylers

This is the worst product I have ever brought

Absolutely terrible. Do not buy this crap! It hurts my head and hair and does not pull through properly. It makes me want to cry. So bad, and am really unhappy!

RaineMyrtle beach

Horrible, pulls your hair

If you have long hair, it pulls your other hair as well. Also it takes 10 times longer than hot curlers or using my curling iron. Like everybody else said, the directions did not explain u need to put wand in the tip 1st, then hook hair and pull thru, however it did not work on my dry hair. Would not recommend. Would like a refund.

Raine

If you have shorthair this could possibly work for you, however on my dry hair I didn't get any curl whatsoever. I have very long hair and It just pulled my hair, and it would not go through the long plastic curlers

Jennie D

Jennie D

Consumer instructions not clear

KristinKansas

Amazing product

I loved this product, my curls look like Taylor Swift's hair, it's adorable. But make sure you have a lot of time to try it out first. It takes a while to get used to. And there weren't very many in the package. I'm looking at buying "curl formers" they are more expensive but there are different looks and ones for longer hair, and more in a package.
    Amazing heat free curls
    Not enough in a package. Doesn't work well if you have really long hair. I suggest "curl formers" instead

Alex79Sydney

Fabulous invention! Finally a beautiful curl without damaging my hair in the process

I received the Hair Wavz set 2 days ago and I am thrilled with the result. I've used the larger size curlers both times which produce beautiful, big, elegant curls (providing you dry your hair thoroughly!). Hair Wavz is super easy to use and truly does what it claims to. I will never use my curling iron again!! Why would I when I can curl my hair without frying it in the process?!
    Easy to use, cheaper and much less time consuming than a curling iron and doesn't annihilate your hair in the process!!

StaceyR

StaceyRCairns

Fast delivery but...

I purchased HairWavz and was happy when it was delivered extremely fast (a couple of days) but when I looked inside I realised that I wasn't given the HairWavz wand. Which renders everything useless because I can't put them in my hair. This is my first time using Global Shop Direct so I'm not sure what to do.
    Fast delivery
    Missing important piece of equipment

Kelstar

KelstarTasmania

Great product

disgruntled
    disgruntled

Thanks this really helped me. Feel like an fool now though!

Jolande

JolandeBrisbane

Love love love it!

I have read a review that the product slips out of your hair and that made me very sceptical, but after a few months decided to buy it in anyway, as my hair is so damaged and frizzy that I'm too scared to bring a straightening iron near it. Can I just say, the BEST decision I've made!! If you use the product correct it does not slip out and it gave me perfect curls. It honestly looked like I've been to the hairdresser. And I'm not a very savvy person when it comes to hairstyling!! Cant wait to use it on my daughter's hair, she is going to look like a princess :)

Oops done it wrong

So happy to see these on tv, looked easy and safe for hair. Tried tongs, straightners etc but I'm [censored word removed] at curling my own hair. Got these, tried straight away and it fell right off... What a load of horse [censored word removed], waste of money.. tried a few weeks later and doh.....was doin it wrong lol... Wasn't threading hook through the rubber, stupid me was hooking through the curl... Slaps forehead and lets out a Homer Doh.. it sticks and sticks good... Now it's easy.. . i know not the sharpest tool out there lol...

CALAMITY
    CALAMITY

I am so glad I read your review....I did exactly what you did and thought what a piece of junk I bought. I then threaded hook through rubber....,voila!!! It WORKED. Homer Doh. LOL

Sezzaneilo

SezzaneiloSouthwest, VIC

Amazing. Hair wavz. Highly recommend.

Collette

Collette

Love it

I was sceptical about this product but decided to give it a go. I am really happy with it. I have thin straight hair and wasn't sure it would hold a curl. But after about an hour and a half without using heat i had lovely soft curls. And trust me, i have no hairdressing talents!!
    So easy to use and love the way you don't have to use heat which fries thin hair

aGypsy62

aGypsy62Adelaide

Most useless items ever to be sold

No way can it give a curl, if it doesn't stay in.
    If all you need to make money, simply make something,sell it, don't worry if it's useless, and doesn't do what its suppose to. I have never purchased anything so useless in all my life. These don't stay in, they simply fall out as quick as you let go. I assumed these hair wavz would had something to hold the hair, but nothing. Don't waste your money. It's rubbish. I have long hair on sides and back, with short finge, it makes no difference what length I try to put wavz in, just fall out.
    I liked the reading what it is suppose to do, what a dream
    Everything, they do not stay in, as soon as you let go, wavz drop out.

penni.renden
    penni.renden

Vghh

Vghhasked

Hello just bought these, have followed instructions, and curlers fall out of my hair?
    Why?

Kristin

I had to put a little styling gel, cream or mouse. I found that my hair had to be damp, not really wet also. And I kept it in for the full night. They were loose curls, not ringlets.
    There are ones you can get for different styles of curls too. Like loose curls, tight curls or ringlets. If your hair is naturally straight, you might have to use the ringlet one with styling cream in order to keep even a loose curl.
    And after you pull them out, don't brush the curl right away. I found it flattens if you do that.

Alex79

I'm guessing you might not be putting the wand thingamajig through the sides of each curler. See the little rubber 'lip' at each end of the curler? You need to pry that apart and put the wand through that. It can be a bit tricky to get the rubber bits apart. Hope that helps!

jan

janasked

just got the hot wavz set and tried it. they keep falling out of my hair, so obvioiusly I'm not doing it right. Can anyone help?

Alex79

Are you putting the wand thru the sides or the middle of the hot wavz? If you look closely at the rubber ends of each one you can prise them apart, and then (with a bit of force) insert the wand thru to the other end and out the other side so you can hook your hair and pull it back thru. Hope that helps! I did the very same thing first go :-)