100% · 60%

Job Satisfaction

Jake
Jake

So far so good

I've just received my medication from Hairyhair. So far I'm really happy with the customer service. I had my free consultation with the owner of hairyhair who then connected me to a 3rd party hair loss doctor over the phone. The doctor was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The process has been really easy and I haven't even had to leave the home which is great because we are in lockdown. Cant wait to start seeing the results
Brent
BrentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

GAMECHANGER

As a hairdresser/barber/salon owner, its fundamental that I align my brand with in partnerships of companies that authentically service my clients. HairyHair is fast, informative and results based.

Not only is their a clever little incentive to reward me for recommending a client.. but I get to offer care too my clients that haven't in the past.

Hair loss effects many physically and mentally, and HairyHair is a dynamic and powerful solution that WORKS! Get around it

Anonymous
Anonymous

Thank you for helping me find my confidence again!

So glad I found these guyz!! I went to a hair loss clinic after seeing their TV ads. They were SO bloody expensive. I'm now paying $89 for the same medication through these guyz. Cheers Hairyhair
Cam
Cam

Life changing!!

Truely blown away by this product.
I almost reached a stage where I thought it was time to shave it all off!! I wore a cap pretty much everyday, always self conscious without it.

A good friend of mine recommended Hairyhair, I thought “why not” I’ll do it for 6months and see what happens. The results are astounding. Within 2 months I saw a dramatic change. I still have hairs growing that I didn’t think were going to ever come back. Plus, I don’t lose hair in the shower anymore!! Bring on the next few months.

Thank you, HairyHair!

Tahir
TahirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Saved and regrew my hair

Thanks to the support and expert advise of HairyHair I have not only saved the hair I had but also reclaimed my hairline. Took about a year for me to notice regrowth but now 3 years down the track I couldn’t be more happier or confident thanks to the results.
anonymous
anonymousGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great

Very happy with the service. It's a smaller business so I had direct access to the owner who was very knowledgeable about hair loss. They connected me with a doctor and then the medication was sent to me within 1 week. Now 3 months later my hair loss has stopped and I'm starting to see new baby hairs grow. fingers crossed the progress continues.