2.7

Hair Style Wavy
3.0
3.0
Hair Care
Brand Manager for Halo Hair? Claim your listing.

Kate
Kate

Hair Care
Karen M.
Karen M.Sydney, NSW

halo Marylin utter crap

worst ever i literally went an placed mine brand new mind u over the front gate for anyone to take as curls with curls even when i used a very thin piece of say 20cm long hair and held the curl for over 60 sec still no curl like i wanted an for holding that long you'd expect a bouncy mad curl didn't happen GHB nothing can compare to that brand in the new dyson one but at 800$ for dyson id say no go GHB reasonably priced at about 300 but well worth it byeee Show details
Bethanyalyce1986
Bethanyalyce1986Melbourne14 posts

Disappointed

I bought this after reading good reviews on the Halo website. Unfortunately, I haven't had the same great experience.

When I purchased this I was replacing a cheaper Remington curler I had. I expected the halo to be a better tool then the Remington but not so. I wish I had of just stuck with what I had and what I was happy with.

The halo feels cheap. It is easy enough to use but the curls it creates do not last. I also find that the temp isn't hot enough.