Halo The Marilyn Curling Iron

Halo The Marilyn Curling Iron

See the Best Hair Stylers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Halo Hair? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Hair Length Short (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1)
  • Hair Care

Very happy

Purchased in for $120.

Karen M.
Karen M.Sydney, NSW

halo Marylin utter crap......

worst ever i literally went an placed mine brand new mind u over the front gate for anyone to take as curls with curls even when i used a very thin piece of say 20cm long hair and held the curl for over 60 sec still no curl like i wanted an for holding that long you'd expect a bouncy mad curl didn't happen GHB nothing can compare to that brand in the new dyson one but at 800$ for dyson id say no go GHB reasonably priced at about 300 but well worth it byeee

Purchased in at Big W Retail Stores for $80.

• Incentivised Review No
Bethanyalyce1986
Bethanyalyce1986Melbourne

Disappointed

I bought this after reading good reviews on the Halo website. Unfortunately, I haven't had the same great experience.

When I purchased this I was replacing a cheaper Remington curler I had. I expected the halo to be a better tool then the Remington but not so. I wish I had of just stuck with what I had and what I was happy with.

The halo feels cheap. It is easy enough to use but the curls it creates do not last. I also find that the temp isn't hot enough.